All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 08'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Gooooooood one!

Enjoying this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
starting to love the series

The story is sensible, erotic, and kind of a love story.... I loved it

Just in case the name doesn't justify the nature of story, I wasn't going to read it because of the name but it's one of the best I read on literotica.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
regarding the title

i've gotten several comments about the title. in hindsight, i could have chosen better. at the time, noob error.

i appreciate the feedback everyone has given, i'm getting near the end. the feedback has ranged from some criticism of my grammar (i'll try proof read better), too wordy (this one is hard one for me although i may try some intentionally shorter stuff just to see if i can do it). those of you who are enjoying; thanks. for those of you who haven't enjoyed so much, at least there are a lot of other good authors to choose from.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
feedback outside the story comments or forums

i occasionally get feedback to the email account associated with my account. i most likely will not respond to those. i write the stories for the challenge of writing them and for the enjoyment of those of you who read them. comments left here i will read and respond to as i get time or see that a comment is needed. i work a full time job (40+ hours/week) and have other commitments, so i can be slower than i like getting the next submission in or lax about reading feedback. sorry, just rationing my time.

anyone who wants to discuss, feel free to leave comments and i will try respond as i can. there are also the forums on literotica where you could leave comments though i read the forums less frequently than these comments.

i do appreciate the comments you leave. i guess you have to have some ego to write for others to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chandler High

I go to the same school as Tyler in real life!!!

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Person who goes to Chandler HIgh

just to be clear, my story is 100% fiction. i do put in locations and things that people will identify with but hopefully i haven't created too much of a stain on your high school. by all accounts, it is a decent school with pretty good athletic program.

btw, you are over 18 aren't you? a lot of the literotica content is meant for people old enough to give legal consent, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nah

Nah, it's all good. I think I'm the only one that even knows about it honestly, and yeah, I am 18 XP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I got caught" usually hooks me!

Tiz no different with your story, though I never really have been into the category. The Dynamic between Tyler and Carol is what I've been looking forward to most, but there have been points in the later chapters referring to what Carol and the other girls did to Tyler, I tried scanning back to no avail.. perhaps some details to fill us all in on the event that really started this story could make it even more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Keep it going you're doing great.

stattionstattionover 8 years ago
Loving it

Loving this series. Any update on when the next chapter will be up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!

I REALLY love the relationship between Tyler and his sister!! I do agree with someone that wrote about not knowing what the original problem was between Carol and Tyler. I hope that you write more to this story and also give us the back story about what started this WHOLE thing.

No matter what other people think... I love how you have written this and I like when stories go in depth with the characters!! I'd still read it even if you wrote another 15 chapters!! And all of them were 10 pages long!!

A FOREVER FAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More! More!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

This story is addicting, please write more. the relationships are real. It actually has a story unlike some other of the erotica i have read and you have real talent as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous