I Got Stung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

For some reason, she found herself wondering where her purse was, and yet the reason was obvious. Inside were the same generic EpiPens her new husband had paid for the day she'd been stung. And as they left the chapel under a sword arch provided by the other P-8 pilots, Robyn knew that had there not been a lone honeybee buzzing around her at Walgreens that day, none of this would have been happening.

But as her handsome, younger husband opened the limo door for her, Robyn Donovan was smiling at the way things had turned out. She might well have died that day in the parking lot of a drugstore where it not for the Navy pilot who showed up to save her.

When Trey got in, he saw her smiling and asked why she was so happy. He meant it rhetorically, but Robyn surprised him when she gave him a serious answer.

"Because I got stung," she told him. "And had I not, I'd have never met you."

A few hours later, Robyn got 'stung' again, only this time there was no birth control of any kind.

And just before her husband left for a lengthy deployment to the Western Pacific, his beautiful, older wife told him she was pregnant.

Trey was beside himself with joy as was the woman he loved. They knew she would be well cared for by the doctors at the NAS Jax hospital, and that they could email each other every day, and 'see' one another via video on a regular basis.

Even so, the six months Trey was gone was the longest of their lives, but the day he came home was quite possibly the best day of it so far.

Robyn was quite big but looked even more beautiful to her nicely-tanned husband who ran to her where she and all the other wives were waiting once the planes landed one after the other.

"You look SO good to me!" Trey told her after he kissed her.

"I'm SO fat!" his wife said.

"Fat? Hey! That's my son you're talking about!" he told her with a laugh as he put his hand on her belly.

"I haven't found that out yet, so this may be your daughter, Lieutenant!" his wife playfully warned.

"That's okay. I'll teach her how to hit and throw, too!" Trey said as they walked hand in hand to the new minivan Robyn picked out while her husband was gone.

Trey had alway seen the minivan as the death knell in a man's life until he married Robyn Crawford. But now, with her as his wife, and a baby on the way, a minivan was a sign that his life was far better than he ever could have imagined.

At least until he got home when his very-pregnant wife informed him that her OB-GYN said that it was okay to have sex.

"In fact, it's okay to have a LOT of sex," she told him.

As Trey undressed, he smiled at her then said, "How could I possibly love you any more than I do?"

Robyn walked over to him, and when his large 'stinger' made contact with her balloon-sized belly, they both laughed.

"I don't know the answer to that, but I'm going to do my best to show you how," she told him with a happy laugh before nearly dragging him to bed with her.

When the lovemaking was over, Robyn smiled at her husband again then said with a happy laugh, "It has been far too long since I've been stung!"

Trey laughed, too, told her how much he loved her, and promised to sting her again a little later.

"How about...right now?" his 40-year old wife asked her 27-year old husband with an evil smile, knowing he could be ready again in a matter of minutes.

And minutes later, Robyn Donovan got stung yet again as she made love with the man who'd saved her life both literally and figuratively.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers