All Comments on 'I Hate Surprises Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Talented Author In This Theme

How does the saying go "Once - shame on you" - "Twice - shame on me" seems to apply here for credibility reasons.

Well - I guess we will soon see.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well, it figures.

She just acknowledges the fucking as part of the flattery and adulation bestowed on her. I got the impression the first time that her father may have been first in her bed and I think this reinforces that feeling.

Some sort of intellectual quirk.

But Barbara isn't going to get rid of it.

They reconcile and who knows just when it will happen again??

And it will!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
after the adultery you show her to much respect

she was a vain and foolish woman,who would fuck a snake if it show her the right attention.you should show the picture to the church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Therapy

As a psychologist in the Cleveland area, Barbara only did part of her job - at least as far as you have written. First, she should have addressed the feelings and thoughts when she didn't feel she was receiving adequate attention. Did she feel empty, unlovable, etc. when not receiving enough attention? What would happen were this ever to occur again? While perhaps not to the extent of a Dependent Personality Disorder, it is at least in a similar ballpark. Second, there should have been a relapse prevention plan for when she might be feeling vulnerable, being asked to do anything Brad wouldn't approve, etc. It might even have been a good idea for periodic "check-ups" on who was complementing her, her reactions, etc.

It is pretty much a foregone conclusion that this kind of thing occured during the year apart before getting married. This should have been explored in her therapy. Even if she was true then, how did she manage that? What is different now that she isn't managing? There is a strong possibility of her having been sexually abused as a child. If so, this too should have been addressed in therapy. Why does she feel that she has to "give them (men) what they want" for their attention? I'm looking forward to see if there is a wrinkle that pulls this together.

Damn, you are a GREAT writer!!! I look foward to the conclusion, as well as future stories.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice writing in a particularly troubling subject

i feel you have written this very well and give good thought to the characters and their feelings...even if some would not agree as to Brad's reaction, that does not make them wrong or improbable, merely unorthodox...sometimes men and women do forgive their adulterous spouses, some are hurt again some are not...this is like the House of Cards story you wrote, the subject disturbed me but the story kept me looking forward to the next installment...ty for your careful writing

looking4itlooking4itover 18 years ago
nice writing in a particularly troubling subject

i feel you have written this very well and give good thought to the characters and their feelings...even if some would not agree as to Brad's reaction, that does not make them wrong or improbable, merely unorthodox...sometimes men and women do forgive their adulterous spouses, some are hurt again some are not...this is like the House of Cards story you wrote, the subject disturbed me but the story kept me looking forward to the next installment...ty for your careful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER

I have a story idea for author's out there. Why don't you write a story where the husbands makes his wife watch as her fucks another woman.I would have kicked this whore's ass out and divorced her when she had the first affair. One month before i got married i had a talk with my now wife. I told her that if she ever cheated on me i would divorce her ass in a heartbeat. No if's and's or but's and no excuse's or explanations. I told her that i would ruin her and destroy her if she ever cheated on me. Believe me i will know if she ever does. I told her to think about it, that she had a month till the wedding and to let me know what she decided. She made her decision than and there and we were married a month later. Of course the things i asked of her, i was prepared to do myself.As for this story, it was well written and the flow was very easy. I hope that you wrote this story with some consequences in it. Maybe even some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm In a Quandry

You've hooked me because now I gotta know how this turns out.

You've certainly proposed a difficult situation in this story.

His love for her transcended her infidelity the first time even though it took many years to trust her again. It's a dead certainty that he can never trust her again. The question is did love also die with episode no. 2 and will it make any difference with the trust now totally destroyed. You've written a great story and put it together very well. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TWO THINGS TO ADD

1] To date we have been told of Jennie's beauty, her intelligence etc etc, but never once was she ever described by Brad and her lovers and wannabes as "CLASSY". For you see to be "CLASSY'...it goes skin deep...we know on the surface she maybe beautiful..but underneath she is one very ugly woman...not "CLASSY" at all at all.

2] the final chapter may dwell on the mumbo jumbo, psycho babble...and reasons ...really stupid reasons for her behaviour all the way back to the age difference with her first lover, her father, her father fiqures..which is all crappola..also her constant need for attention...just a myriad of needless answers to the the perplexing question as to why she cheated...all irrelevant..but all part of GROWING UP..of making choices, making decisions, accountability...all the stuff we are made of...that this author will now use as fodder for us to understand and to move towards forgiveness, repentance and to mitigate consequences....ALL SHIT....AND MORE SHIT.

To understand how stupid things have become, the author should use role reversal with having the husband cheating...and then reread what was written...only then would the author fully comprehend how silly, ridiculous, and immature his storyline has become by using psycho babble to baffle us.

"nuff said

Andy

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
I Know what you're up to.....

I'm a great fan, Ohio, and truly liked House of Cards and this one thus far. I'm even enjoying that the story line isn't going the way I'd be dealing with her.

I find it hard to understand why you've neglected the "Brad" character in terms of development. He needs to be possibly lusted after by someone who cares for him emotionally.....like Terri (I know what you're up to, here).

Also time for the CONSEQUENCES of her likely serial adultery to come hope to roost. A measure of revenge wouldn't hurt either. Brad's got to come out of this with some dignity.....and sanity intact. At the moment all he's got is life membership of cuckolds anonymous.

Your portrayal of the seriously flawed Jennie character is excellent, even if overdone on her so-called attributes.

WELL DONE THOUGH.......KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Very Sad

We knew this was coming but still very sad. I think the other commenters have hit it. She was probably abused as a child. (Older guys, need for approval.) Too bad the therapy did not bring this out. She just seems to have no restraint when older men pressure her to have sex.

At least he got to see his daughter grow up. Hope he is happy with his secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cheating is like a cockroach

She's cheated with just two men and he caught her both times? Her need for attention is surpassed only by her lousy luck.

Fine writing. Sort of a dreamy quality to the narration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stuff

keep it up

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very Engaging

You have done such a good job of drawing these characters that I am hooked.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Great story

A very sad well written story. Sad because he love her more than Life and for some reason she keeps cheating on him. Even though its not for the sex

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Great story

A very sad well written story. Sad because he love her more than Life and for some reason she keeps cheating on him. Even though its not for the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fascinating

Outstanding story telling and so well written. We actually feel pathos for both Brad and yes, even Jennie. Thank you ohio, for a truly enjoyable read. Looking forward eagerly to Ch. 3

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Fascinating

Outstanding story telling and so well written. We actually feel pathos for both Brad and yes, even Jennie. Thank you ohio, for a truly enjoyable read. Looking forward eagerly to Ch. 3

K.K.K.K.over 18 years ago
Well Written But Extremely Painful

It would be hard to say that I am enjoying this story as it is such a painful tale but I am compelled to continue reading it. The story is well told and captivating. While I like happy endings there dosn't seem to be anyway for Jennie and Brad to get past this event in their mariage and stay together. Another part of the pain is having to wait for your next chapter. Great story. KK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why Another Part?

It was a great story, well told.

But this was their 25th anniversary, a long time together and this woman has been cheating on him. There's actually no way she would ever tell him how many times or even why. Needing a lot of love and attention; okay, so 14 or so months with the able marriage counselor years ago revealev that.

Now, if Brad --- being so irrevocably in love with this woman --- has slowly turned veuyor and likes to keep coming home every once in a while with different men on top of her, despite his protestations to the contrary, then, by all means, say so, tell the story so.

Some men are "forgiving" like that. They rant and rave, pretend to jump up and down, swear they will never tolerate the violation of t rust like that,,, and then, the next breath, "Oh, honey, you've suffered enough. I didn't give you enough love, sex, or attention. Please, forgive me. I'll double my effort from now on," ad nauseam.

So, why a THIRD PART to this story, again? Hate surprises? By now there shouldn't be any more "surprises" as to what the beautiful, loving, and needing-a-lot-attention wife has always been able to do, if she believes Brad's "out of town".

For crying out lout, I don't think there's any "surprises" at all, unless Brad has both long term and short term memory problems?, and every time he catches her with a man on top of her in their home or elsewhere's a "surprise"? lol

jack_strawjack_strawover 18 years ago
i agree w/KK

You know a story is good when it keeps you awake at night, and that's what happened last night after I read this.

I can't say this is enjoyable reading, because it is such a sad, painful story, but it is absolutely compelling and I can't wait to see how it ends.

However, I can't imagine what's left to say. I'm a strong believer in forgiveness. As I've said in other places, my wife and I agreed that we'd forgive each other once, but not twice. Everyone can make a mistake, but cheating on a spouse a second time indicates a pattern that no amount of counseling can fix. From here, it seems all that is left is for the divorce, the division of the assets and for Brad to pick up the pieces of his shattered life.

From a purely mechanical standpoint, the writing is flawless and story flows very well. If I have any criticism at all, it is in the fact that we still don't have a clear picture of Brad's character. We know for sure that Jennie is a needy, selfish woman who lacks good judgment, but what about Brad? Is he really as good a guy as he appears? And where will Diana fit into this picture? To me, she's the wild card that hasn't been played yet.

Still, this is outstanding writing, and I am looking eagerly to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
o questions

I'm surprised noone picked up on the fact that she seemed unhappy during the sex and the dinner. Altho there was no mention of it is there blackmail involved or some form of coercion? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Caught Up Into Reading This Story

Like others have said---excellent story but painful.

I'm really interested in Jennie's motivation. Why is she getting caught up with sex she is not enjoying? I can see how Brad is overwhelmed by sadness. They had gone thru so much together. It all doesn't make much sense---Jennie's actions.

I hope the ending is as good as the first two chapters. I'll be looking to see if the motivation is explained----to say she needs attention won't cut it after all that Brad has done for her & with her in the intervening years.

vetter350vetter350over 18 years ago
Another great story

Well, I'm a sucker for happy endings but I can see that this one is not headed that way. It is obvious Brad loves her but I just don't see how he can forgive her this time, even though ir appears Jennie is not that enthusiastic about this lover.There may be some reason for her infidelity. She doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer. I hope they can remain together but I don't think that will happen and That is sad to me. I hope I'll be seeing more stories from this author.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Is she psycho or....

is there something else going on.

Yeah to one of the Anon, I easily caught on to the fact that she didn't enjoy herself. Maybe she feels that if she cheats, and hell I KNOW I am going out on a strange limb here, she can get him to forgive her again and shower her with love and devotion.

If I'm right I will here by announce her as 'childish bitch of the month'

Sick yeah but heck this is one twisted cookie we are dealing with here.

(hey is this the new trend here in LW? The psycho wife/husband? Not complaining but I didn't get the notice and don;t have any plans on one for a tale myself. What ever happned to the old 'I'm a selfish slut' wife? Now we have all this Dr. Phil loven ...*sigh* ;)

But the blackmail angle can be happening too but hell THAT is done to death.

Now Chapter three should be good, heck it is ohio writing it! Great job ohio, You reeled me in early on and have kept me in this train wreck, the marriage not the story. ;)

thatawaythatawayover 18 years ago
Shitty Critics

Ignore the assholes who have probably never read anything deeper than "Lady Chatterly's Lover" And then only for the slut parts. Keep it up so far you have written imaginatively, and for yourself. If others are so full of shit as to have nothing good to say they can always visit their local Sex Store. We know what great and acclaimed stories one finds in their mags......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fool my Once.............

No excuses this time, he takes her back now, he's a fool, no matter what the reason. I had him pegged as a fool before this chapter. Fuck turning the other cheek. Kill the whore

Death From Above

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Work Author

Roller coasters of emotions and expectations which flowed so well.

So now we will find out where this bottoms out! My hope is that you are able to maintain the credibility garnered thus far.

Good Luck - with high Regard (so far)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your best work to date

Very nice work. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BRVO...

This chapter was perfect. You can end the story with another chapter about how he walked on his cheating wife for good. Then include a revenge part of the story to the man's wife and his church decons. Since she ruined her husband's life, ruine her's and her lover's.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Very well done....

Very well written with a powerful theme. We actually care about the protagonists. I agree with other commenters - a sad and painful story with a conclusion that was inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending OR Sad Tale

Tjhis was a very sad tale with a genuine surprise ending but little relevant sex. ry to read it but fid it helpful to me personally

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
George

Whats the deal with George why didnt the husband confront the cheat ?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
repeat disappointment

ok, and he writes the letter with the endearing notions? the bland stark words and fini

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

all your stories suck! you write about fucking wimps that find their whore wife cheating and yet they cry and walk out instead of confronting them.you need to stop writing this garbage

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Painful and Well Written Story

The story is all in the willingness of the protagonist to hold onto his

territory. His wife could be anything from twig in the wind to a fast moving shark who always gets her play. If I had realized this at the beginning when she had coffee with her Prof, there would be no story. He has a lot of happy moments but I am not sure that it is worth the pain he now holds in his heart.

Surely some with will think he is a stupid moron, but I just feel that he is a human being...

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
BILLY WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP

SPAMMING EVERY SINGLE COMMENT SECTION WITH CAPSLOCK

IT IS REALLY ANNOYING AND DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY MORE VALID!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Actually,,,,

Billy was right, she was a slut and he should have gotten rid of her before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
billy

what a sick freak this billy is.. a women hating bastard . he cannot give any corrective critizem, only his hate of women comes threw.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
once again Ohio

you show that you don't speak for men. you speak for yourself. You made be a glutton for punishment but 90% of most men would have dumped this slut but you just cuck, cuck,along.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I'm tired of comments that trash every reconciliation story.

You don't write the story, the author does. I don't like the "I love to watch my wife screw other men" stories, but I never criticise them for their plot. I just don't read them. Have any of you critics ever thought that if this type of criticism were valid, there would only be one type of cheating wife story and we would read it over and over again? Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Johnny1M - get a frigging clue....

and get back on your meds. 90% of the WACC bullshit stories on this site are so caustic that it naturally causes valid criticism of such improbable & wimpy plots. As Huedogg simply pointed out that this author tends to write these types of predictable over the top wimp/slut stories - some folks like them, some don't but the stories are always written well.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
There is nothing to say to the preceding comment but ...

Life is indeed very simple ...to the simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Told you she was a whore.

Once a slut always a slut. Burn the bitch.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Obviously Not the Work of a Licensed Therapist

You know, as I read the early musings of the therapist, I was in complete disagreement with her assessment of the situation. Just at a glance, I assume you're putting the blame on the failure of this relationship on her. The wife took very little responsibility for her adultery, which ultimately made it easier for her to do it again; probably more times than the husband knew. He should get his money back for those sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
once again huecuck

you show that you don't speak for men. you speak for wannabe cucks. 90% of normal people would admit after reading thousands of cuck stories that they were a cuck but you just stay in the closet.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
no anon I speak for real men

you know, not like your dad or you the members of cuck 109 union. Most men would try and fix it but this slut did it again and all the psychobabble in the world isn't going to stop this slut from cheating again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Alright

Now we know that Jennie is just a cheating slut wife for no reason other than being a cunt and Brad is not the cuck I thought he would be. She really fucked up this time. Let's see how this tale ends...

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Bitch is sorry alright... Sorry excuse of a wife

Personally I wouldn't have given her a second opportunity to fuck over me again if I was a man.. She fully understood what her first affair almost cost her but yet that still wasn't enough to keep her from spreading her legs to any man that showed a little interest in her. The husband obviously was doing all he could to forgive her & try to rebuild the trust he once had in her but that's the problem with this type of marital betrayal you never really get that trust back, your constantly on your guards waiting for the adulterous to do it again. She keeps saying she was sorry but sometimes sorry isn't enough; especially when it has come to lose its sincerity, I think what she's sorry about is getting caught yet again ficking some old fart by her husband. This wife seems to think that due to her beauty she can get away with anything without fear of consequences.. Throughout her life she's used her beauty as a weapon against would be suitors, she's played games when she had dates & showed up late, that action speakers of her self centered self absorbed ways. When they were dating she was telling him that he should feel blessed in dating her & he should wait for her even if she was 30 minutes or an hour late for a date that was set a week ago. She didn't come out & say this but her behavior & attitude said it all, Brian just wasn't listening. She's sorry so is he-- sorry for wasting even more of his life with this bitch... She might've not enjoyed the sex, that really isn't the point not does it make it hurt any less. The fact that she cheated not once but twice is confirmation enough that she can't be trusted , she will never be faithful to him. They can be 80 years old & she'll still find a reasoning fuck another man. Brian needs to cut his loses & let the slut fuck to her hearts content.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE SUPRISES

shouldnt leave themselves in a situation where they may occur TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
What we would like to read LOL

The shrink looked at the two of them and concluded the session by stating " I have heard you both and in my professional opinion I suggest that you Brad be physically castrated to match the level of your manhood And you Jennie does the word Suicide mean anythIng to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is ohio

So I guess he takes her back because how could he possably live without her.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
I like RePhil's comment, and she is an Ice queen

How can this guy stand being alive. He has been a loser for his entire life. Look she has been fucking other guys since before they got married. She only married him because he is a clueless loser. He real needs to just kill himself at this point

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SURPRISES???

Over time our hearts heal. But let me tell you the third time ain't the charm. I like your stories but this guy has had it. If you roast him again I guess we will just have to eat him.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 IT TOOK A WHILE BUT "THAR SHE BLOWS"

the inner person is hard to control or know, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Someone shoot the therapist she is probably a cheating cunt too

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Once a cheater ....

Does the saying EVER change? Some of the comments this author made in the story are bothersome. I wonder if the author feels the same about drugs; the hard kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the bitch is a beauty

should be the title for this sub par story. get a life.

ALL I COULD DO WAS SKIM OVER IT AFTER READING; " if you are a lesbian you will fall head over heals in love with my wife ".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HAD

a good story and you ruined it. she deserves other men than you wimpy. whinny

limp dick. 1 star is the lowest rate, whatta shame can't delete the worthless drivel

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

A two time cheater is never worth taking back. An interesting side note: I am surprised the question of her fidelity at other times has yet to be questioned. It reads as if this guy thinks she has only cheated two times. How about when they spent the summer apart? How about after he graduated and they were engaged? How about all the other times he was out of town while they were married? She fucks other guys so casually I can guarantee she has been doing this her whole life. Even if she thinks nothing of the sex and simply does it because she needs attention, she clearly thinks so little of her husband that she has no desire or thought of saving herself just for him. Even if she doesn't think sex is special, she knows her husband does. Show some respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*

* SHAME YOU RUINED THIS ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Geez what were you guys expecting?

She was a CHEATING SLUT! You didn't think for one second she was going to remain faithful after the first time did you????? Once a cheater, always a cheater.

This story line is SO predictable I can write part three. Ho, Ho, HO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 more

star as in 1* for this most bee you ti full crock tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yep

Sick demented bitch.....should have left 18 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a stupid story

This is s stupid story about a worthless wimp who thinks that he is a caring man! What a farce! It is too bad that there isn't a score below one star.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Not exactly a glowing recommendation for marriage conselors

As far as I can tell, they're useless. She fucks another guy and somehow he's sharing the blame? Looks like when you take God and right and wrong out of the picture, the equation gets awfully complicated. Gee, I thought the problem here was she committed adultery; but thanks to my marriage conselor I now know I was insensitive to her needs!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

nice story, take out the fact that she is a beautiful specimen of feminity, and replace with ugly and what do you have? beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lesson Finally Learned!

He never should have taken her back the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good example

That no matter how beautiful, a whore is still a whore. A homely woman who is tried, true and trustworthy is much more beautiful than the supposed 'beautiful' women out there who can't keep their legs together and their festering cunts to themselves.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
lather, rinse

repeat

where is the surprise?

where is the lesson learned?

she cheats for her personal gratification.

and

he does not give her anything to look forward to .

"Jennie never came from intercourse alone, and she'd long ago persuaded me that it was fine to go ahead and come when I was ready."

and when she does with someone else she will never come back to Mr. Bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How many times does she have to show him?

That she can't be trusted? That she has no moral compass? That she has no love or respect for him. I found this chapter to be totally unlikeable. The conclusion was obvious. Why did he take her back in the first place? It made no sense. And this second chapter seems like piling on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can take the whore out of the woman...

...but you can't take the whore of a whore woman.

Jennie is weak willed, weak minded and unfortunately, beautiful.

But still a whore.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
Jimmy Soul song

The story calls to mind the Jimmy Soul song,

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So for my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you..."

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Chapter 3

is rated only slightly lower than the first two. I guess that means most readers were not completely dissatisfied with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help offset

the assholes on here

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Jennie wanted and needed an unusual amount of attention, above all from men” – She’s an ADULT! Her husband has a demanding job, she’s going to have to learn to live without quite so much attention!

I fully admit to NO knowledge of how privately-held business compensate their owners, but it would seem that a $5 million dollar business alone would return more than $300,000, and a HIGHLY successful real estate professional should make into six-figures by them selves!

I'm prepared to be surprised in Ch 03, but I would be shocked that these were her only two times cheating! After all the grief and work getting over the first affair, why she would suddenly stumble again makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 1 star

to offset the cucks who give fives.

1 star

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I GUESS THE 1ST TIME PUNISHMENT DIDNT STICK

maybe a time-out......I dont think so. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The author

From reading some of his stories "Ohio" appears to think like a CUCK.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
I've read this before, but

I don't remember how it ends. Ohio built the first two chapters so well - don't mess it up with anything approaching RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 5 star

to offset the closet-cucks who give 1's

Seriously, who reads a SECOND chapter of a RAAC and then bitches?

Closet cuckolds, that's who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

to offset the ass licking cucks who gave more than 2 star

1 star. this is nothing but a cuck lovers author. readily pparent by broadcasting

they gave 5 stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

"Jesus," she said to herself, shaking her head. She hung up her coat and headed for the stairs."

This is indicative of the lack of remorse on her part. She is clearly not happy with the results of her actions, having to have sex with this prick, but not distraught or remorseful over her behavior. She is not happy with the sex part, but not at all troubled with the dating part. She never expresses true regret over that. If I were to accept reconciliation, which is where this story is headed, the author should have had her collapsing on the floor weeping as soon as the door closed. If I were the husband and had witnessed that, then I would have truly known she was fighting it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"then after a month or so I'll probably have more to say, once I have a preliminary sense of what the main issues are." - I don't see why it should take so long!

"Brad ... I'm so sorry!" - After all the tsouris after her first cheat,and all the years coming back from the brink, what could ever possess her to even THINK of being unfaithful again?

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
See, I told you so.

I liked the broken nose apporach from Ch. 01 better.

Oh, well. May as well press on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is it with you asshole authors???????

He catches her fucking another guy, takes a few pictures and lets the guy walk out! REALLY????!!!!!! GO BACK TO THE GARAGE, GET A 2 X 4 AND BEAT THE FUCKER SENSELESS, THEN THROW HER CHEATING ASS OUT!

STOP WRITING THIS WIMP-ASS SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I'm so sorry"

Just another lie from a selfish lying disrespecting whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

standard wimp + whore crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why bother with her?

She proven herself to be an untrustworthy,lying bitch and her husband keeps giving her another chance.It's insane to use the same ingredients and the same recipe and expect different outcome.He should try to find a less high maintenance more reliable woman to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

typical ohio cuck-fest . guarantee he writes this as a RAAC

he stayed with a serial cheating whore , he loves to suck the 2nd hand man-cum out of her dirty snatch .

he knew what he had in his hotwife .

i have no sympathy . hope she either gives him aids from this bull of one of the next dozen or so . she is a whore . whores never stop whoring .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A PUSSY!!! You make your protagonist's pussies as well!

Your story was not on long, it was L-O-N-G, WORDY AND BORING! Your continual talking about Jennie's extreme beauty became nauseous! Yes there are extremely beautiful women in this world but you carried this to the ultimate extreme!

When he caught her the second time, it should have been a physical holocaust! George should have been dragged off the bed and beaten to a pulp making sure his cock never worked again! But your a wuss so why not your characters as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic ramblings of an idiot

why would he chose to stay with a cheating fuck slut whore....should have kicked her to the gutter years ago instead of being such a pathetic wimp...guess he got what he deserved for being so gutless...just like you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Issue

That therapist is a quack and it bothers me that you included her advice in the story. It’s clear that Jennie is either an extremely narcissistic person or suffers from extremely low self esteem and her only pick up is male attention. Either way that’s not ‘normal’ and if it’s the first he should’ve gotten out of there and if it’s the second she should’ve been in individual therapy. Either way leaving it untreated was asking for a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why after the first time is he even talking to her? I don't get is mental makeup to act the way he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is that it?

What a lousy way to end a story! This one was 2*.

Why did you write this crap. That is exactly what it was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, creating these characters who suddenly make completely nonsensical decisions, completely agains their established character and any possible common sense, always to fawningly serve some worthless cunt, is cuckio's schtick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I Am So Sorry. But I Love Only You, Brad"

The most useless words in the English language. And the biggest lie a woman can tell her husband.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Im sorry

Makes 0 difference whether she "enjoyed" the sex or not...theres not 1 plausible excuse i wouod accept for her behavior...none. Id have to be done with her.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Back to the Basic's

Back to the basic's once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous