I, Jennifer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are no longer three castes but of course there are still those who are richer and more powerful than others but the lines of distinction are blurred."

"And you my beautiful lady were instrumental in making all this happen," Christina stroked Jennifer's cheek.

"Do you still want me then?" Jennifer still looked puzzled.

"Of course I do. You are mine and I've kinda grown attached to you," Christina smiled.

"I've kinda grown attached to you too," Jennifer smiled up at Christina.

"Do I still have...you know?" Jennifer peeked under the covers.

"Oh I see I do. I thought you might have fixed me while I was deactivated," Jennifer looked a little disappointed.

"There is nothing to fix Jennifer. You are perfect just the way you are," Christina leaned down and kissed Jennifer long and hard.

"Now it's time for you to get up and get dressed and come home with me. I'll explain in more detail what happened all those months you were in stasis," Christina began to roll back the covers.

"Come to your home?" Jennifer looked up at Christina questioningly.

"No. You're coming to our home Jennifer," Christina kissed her again.

Later that evening Jennifer lay on top of Christina, rubbing her erect penis on Christina's satin panty-clad mons, pressing her penis into Christina's cleft and rubbing the slinky fabric on her clitoris.

"If you orgasm before you put that in me I'm going to get angry with you Jennifer, despite your ordeal," Christina reached down and squeezed Jennifer's penis and smiled up at her lover.

"You love it Christina, I can feel you getting wet through your panties," Jennifer smiled down at Christina and then she kissed her.

Christina was on the verge of orgasm. Being made love to by a beautiful woman with a penis was so titillating and somehow delightfully wicked.

"Put it in me please darling," Christina freed Jennifer's erection from her panties and pulled the sodden gusset of her own panties aside.

She arched her back and lifted her groin, impaling herself on Jennifer's long, hard cock.

"Oh," both Jennifer and Christina shuddered as Christina's vagina grasped Jennifer's penis.

Jennifer began to slowly fuck Christina, grinding her pubis into Christina's mons to ensure her clitoris was being stimulated.

Christina pulled Jennifer to her and kissed her passionately; she writhed underneath her transsexual lover. Their legs intertwined, their sheer nylon stockings rubbing together whispering and sending little shards of pleasure through their bodies.

"Fuck me Jennifer! I want you in me as deep and hard," the wantonness in her voice was palpable.

Jennifer returned Christina's kiss and then she lifted Christina's legs over her shoulders to fully expose Christina's sex and allow her to bury her penis deep in Christina's moist sheath. She fucked Christiana with long slow hard strokes, trying to delay her climax but soon the pleasure overcame her and she began to shudder as her climax approached. Christina screamed with lust and wantonness as Jennifer drove herself deep inside Christina and ejaculated.

Christina raked her nails down Jennifer's back and locked her legs around her waist and thrust herself upwards so that she could grind her mound into Jennifer's groin, increasing the pressure on her clitoris. She writhed and moaned as she climaxed and Jennifer moaned as her cock convulsed and ejaculated deep inside her lover.

The two lovers clung to each other, writhing and moaning as they orgasmed.

Later they spooned and nuzzled.

"I'd still like to try on that black leather getup you used to wear Christina; I think I'd look good in it," Jennifer said in a sleepy voice.

"Loopy cunt," Christina whispered pulling Jennifer closer, smiling, an expression of love and affection crossing her face.

The End