I Keep Having the Craziest Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's all your fault anyway,' Zoe laughed in a moment of clarity, floating from one high to the next. 'How are you doing this to me with your tongue?'

'I can do a lot of things to you,' she laughed her response.

'Please do,' Zoe sighed and chewed her lip as she looked down upon her new lover, her body writhing in synchronicity with Gabrielle's swirling tongue.

'Are you sure you like boys?' Zoe asked, no longer willing to believe it.

'I like fucking them from time to time,' she revealed. 'They don't tend to last as long.'

'I believe it!'

'And I prefer girls...'

'I definitely believe that,' Zoe responded hastily.

14

She was talking too much. Not that Gabrielle didn't like talking during sex - communication was vital to good sex and she understood that through and through - but considering the string of intense orgasms she'd delivered, Zoe must have been growing used to her tongue now.

Gabrielle loved nothing more than to show off her prowess to other women in the bedroom, and no less by keeping the pleasure consistently at its plateau for as long as possible. They were still hiking that mountain though and her tongue alone was no longer doing the trick.

Nothing uncommon, first-time lovers rarely knew each other's bodies well enough to keep hitting those sweet spots. Zoe's perpetual state of orgasmic bliss until now had been mostly down to the sheer anticipation of crossing a huge boundary with a different seducer altogether.

The anticipation of sex with a woman had clearly been on her mind a lot, lately, and she wasn't the only one. Gabrielle knew that if she could push all the right buttons now that Zoe would take the plunge later and fuck her back the way she so desperately hoped.

Gabrielle carefully placed two fingertips at the entrance to Zoe's pussy, slick with her own warm and slippery saliva. Not that she needed it considering how wet Zoe was already. It was all part of the theatrics, to keep everything wet and slippery, and to keep her audience captivated.

Inching in, Gabrielle slipped her fingers halfway up to the knuckles and began to curl her fingers upward in a come-hither motion, feeling for that familiar spongy little bump. And when in doubt, when you think you've found her G-spot, look her in the eyes and see what they say.

Zoe's were suddenly rolled back and closing, her tits heaving as she moaned sweetly from her parted red lips. 'That's my girl,' Gabrielle purred and ushered her seductively to her next rising orgasm, after which Zoe warned; 'You're going to ruin this for everyone else...'

Now three fingers were inside her, after Gabrielle had sucked the taste from them and recoated them with her spit. Right up to the knuckles now, Zoe moulded herself around Gabrielle's hand, spasming in reaction to her wagging and stirring movements.

'It's literally like you're stirring my honey pot,' she laughed, bracing herself and bucking her hips to ride Gabrielle's fingers. And soon enough again she was repeating herself; 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!'

15

How did it go? Learn to walk before you can run? Doggy-paddle before you can swim? That shit went right out the window the moment Zoe had a chance to tear off Gabrielle's thong, and again they were writhing around in each other's hands, but Zoe - after submitting to her touch countless times already - was daring to take control.

There was no stopping her, in her gratitude and plateauing arousal. The way Gabrielle made her feel up until now, she just wanted to give as good as she got, and so she dove right in without any thought to what she was doing other than the instinctual direction she took from being a woman with the same working parts.

Gabrielle was shaven smooth and silky, and Zoe's mouth had never felt flesh so silky, like cream, against her tongue. Taking mouthfuls of her inner thigh muscles at a time, she licked and sucked her way eagerly to the moment of truth and then shoved her tongue blindly into Gabrielle's tasty cunt where she began to roughly lap and lick and try to gauge her reactions.

'Jesus Christ, Zoe,' Gabrielle was laughing, but in between were gasps of delight as she squirmed against Zoe's mouth. 'Slower and harder,' she growled, taking her hair by the ponytail and used that to direct her to the right spots.

Soon enough Gabrielle was using her like a toy, directing her to flatten her tongue, to lick her upwards towards her stiffened clit, and then to gently suck and to flick her tongue over it. As good as she was at giving diction, her first orgasm came out of the blue, fast and intense.

'Oh god this is good,' Zoe remarked, of the experience of giving another woman head. Now getting into the swing of it, she started to get creative, thinking of the things Gabrielle had done to her. And Gabrielle appreciated very much that this girl was a quick learner.

After cumming hard three more times in quick succession, she groaned; 'I don't know whether to fuck you first or to be completely fucking selfish, but I really want you inside me right now!'

It came to Zoe when she said that. She was living the dream, the filthiest thing her mind had ever concocted while she had slept. Now was the opportunity to make it a reality, and to make Gabrielle the girl of her dreams.

'How about it then?' she purred, now composed again after having regained her strength. 'Do you want to be my dream girl?'

'That's the corniest thing I've ever heard,' Gabrielle said and covered her eyes as the laughter escaped her lips. 'But fuck yeah, I really really want you in me right now!'

16

It felt strange at first, hoisting up the straps, and Gabrielle helping her into the little outfit. The dildo now protruding from between her legs was huge. What looked like eight inches in the porn video link was more like nine. No way a lithe little thing like Gabrielle could take that balls deep, but Zoe was to be quickly proven wrong.

'What position do you fuck me in your dreams?' Gabrielle asked, never imagining herself ever saying that in her lifetime. The sheepish grin on their faces said it all. What a lead-in to Zoe's first time experimenting with another girl.

'You're on your back, your knees up, and I'm on my knees on top of you,' Zoe explained. And Gabrielle couldn't have been happier.

Flabbergasted she beamed, 'that's actually one of my favourites!'

'I think it's about to be mine,' Zoe said as she followed back into the middle of the bed and positioned herself between Gabrielle's legs, taking good advice to go slow at first and to just find her own rhythm.

Gabrielle was soaking. There was no need for the lube, but there it was anyway, the dildo coated from base to tip with it and glistening in the late evening light.

'I feel like I'm popping your cherry,' Gabrielle commented with a little smirk.

'In a way you are,' Zoe agreed as she began to run the head of the dong between Gab's soaking slit. With a little pop the head slipped in. Silence followed. The rest now came down to the motions between their bodies as they sought to synchronise again.

Eyes transfixed, Gabrielle began to moan softly as Zoe fed her another inch and drew back, and then another inch again, until she was halfway in and gently bucking her hips forward. Gabrielle would communicate simply with a little nod to let her know she was doing well.

And to Gabrielle there was no feeling quite like being fucked by a beautiful girl with a big cock - being slowly invaded, filled, stuffed to the brim, almost impaled.

'Oh my fucking god,' Zoe murmured as she looked down to see herself sunken almost all the way into the smouldering redhead before her, her dream now the reality.

Gab's pussy sucked wetly at her, her vaginal muscles clamping down tight around her phallus. She could feel herself being pulled in, sliding with little resistance like a bambi trapped in quicksand.

And soon she was all the way in, balls deep, and losing her mind again. Who knew what it felt like for a man to have his cock buried in such a beauty. She could only imagine and envy the feeling. A man could fall in love with a woman the moment he felt her pink velvet sheath slipped around him, but no doubt he would be the most envious man knowing that Zoe had beaten him to her.

The fluid rhythm and motion came to her like learning to ride a mountain bike and to change gears. Once she was into Gabrielle and studying her blissful reactions, it all came together naturally. Gently and consistently sliding deep inside her, Zoe lowered herself, felt her legs wrap around her hips, and embraced her in a lover's kiss.

'Please don't ever stop, but I am going to fuck you so good when I get the chance,' Gabrielle almost sang into her ear as the orgasmic waves rippled through her pussy with each slip and slide. And good god she was so wet now that she was audibly squishing and sloshing, despite her youthful tightness.

Sexual tension and urgency began to possess them after long moments of steady fucking, gazing and kissing. Zoe knew what was happening at that point. Gabrielle was in the midst of one seriously fucking intense penetrative orgasm, and with her being the cause of it.

Losing control of herself like she'd never before experienced, she propped herself up on her hands and began to speed up her deep thrusts, awestruck as to how this worked. With total abandon she was now pounding Gabrielle's spasming pussy and could feel her sucking tighter around her nine inch monster.

Now it was Gabrielle babbling madly up at her, her face a twisted tale of desperate desire. The desire to come apart, to bash the release switch and to just fucking gush all over Zoe's cock like a geyser.

Her hot squirting pussy splashing Zoe only spurned her on. She had heard of this happening, or read about it, and she had experienced it to a lesser extend herself when in dire need of a good toying.

Now she was out of control, fucking the life out of Gabrielle while the hunter turned hunted now submitted to her hidden talent. In all finality, Gabrielle came hard and loud, and moaned her breathless gratitude a full five minutes further after they had ground to a halt.

'Beginner's luck,' she insisted, when she became aware of Zoe lying there and staring in admiration. Zoe laughed, shrugged, and wanted to kiss her again. But more than anything...

'I'll have what she's having,' she replied to the imaginary garcon waiting their table.

17

What was the average size of the men Zoe had been with up until now? Not all of them were in the habit of exaggerating their size. Generally the ones that didn't brag were the blessed ones, but the most blessed had been seven and a half inches.

That was Rob and Rob hadn't been a bragger, but at the same time he wasn't one to last. The others were between five and six inches at full hardness, and there was no faking size like a woman sometimes felt the need to fake an orgasm.

There was certainly no faking size or the orgasms that resulted as Gabrielle, now on top of Zoe and seducing her to climax after climax with the way she ground herself deep inside her pussy. This to Gabrielle was fucking.

Zoe, a deer in the headlights, was otherwise in awe of the way that this woman made love to her like no man ever could.

'If a hammer could ever sweet-talk a nail into a plank of wood, this would have been how,' she found herself thinking, as she found herself sinking deeper and deeper into the bed's soft mattress, as Gabrielle sank deeper and deeper into her.

Zoe's eyes flitted between her eyes and her parted lips, every now and then tempting a kiss from them, and between the valley of her own jutting breasts she glanced down to see the smooth action taking place between that thick long cock parting her seas to reach the promised land.

'I can't fucking believe how good this is,' she gasped, herself flabbergasted at Gabrielle's sensual mastery of the female form.

'I can. I only have to look at you,' she responded almost arrogantly.

But it only brought a blushing smirk to Zoe's face as she scolded her lover. 'You smooth bitch!'

'Oh so smooth,' Gabrielle emphasised as she drove home without resistance from Zoe, who was once again losing control of herself.

'I want it from behind,' she blubbered with urgency. 'I want you deeper.'

She was a girl after Gabrielle's heart. She herself loved it from behind. After a good licking, the deeper the better. There was no feeling like being so well fucked that you wanted to feel a big hard cock deep in your guts.

Gabrielle helped her to flip over and got back onto her knees, closing in behind as Zoe arched her butt upward for the taking. And as she slipped the head back in, Zoe peered over her shoulder with the dirtiest look and suggested; 'If you want to spank me until my arse is raw, that'd be okay too!'

'Listen to you, you kinky little bitch,' Gabrielle exclaimed with a gasp of disbelief, before sliding back home once more.

A long, deep, guttural moan again escaped Zoe's lips, her head falling down into the pillows. 'Fuuuuuck yes,' she cried, the case gritted between her teeth. With both hands Gabrielle went to town on her arse, her hands burning for every set of handprints she left behind, glowing angry red.

Gabrielle grabbed her hips and began to plough deep again, working up a hard deep fucking that Zoe wouldn't forget. In fact she was now hoping that Zoe would be coming back for more in future. She might have been a first timer when it came to other women, but for a relatively inexperienced girl she could give as good as she got, and then she could take a hard fucking like nobody else.

That deep build-up working its way back, Zoe had never felt anyone so far inside her before, filling her up and making her beg for her supper all the same. Out of nowhere after five solid minutes of being filled in she began to cry out loud, forcing herself down onto Gabrielle's nine inch cock.

She felt so full. She felt the need to pee, but that's not what it was. That pressure was building up somewhere deep inside her love canal and she felt like she was fit to burst.

'I need to cum so fucking bad,' she pleaded. 'Fucking ram me, fucking ram me!'

Gabrielle forced her legs wider and dug herself in to fuck her harder, faster, and soon her sweaty flesh was clapping rapidly against the meat of Zoe's buttocks. And how she loved the way her arse rippled with every collision.

By the sounds she was making, Zoe was appreciating it quite a bit herself. That low, deep growling soon replaced by an almost bovine mooing, for the first time in her life she squirted like a burst water main, spraying Gabrielle; who with grim determination and amazement continued to fuck her like their lives depended on it, milking Zoe for every last drop.

18

Never in her life had she shuddered after the ultimate climax like she was shuddering now. Zoe literally could not move from her hands and knees. There was nothing left in her. There she moaned and gasped for air for a long time, until playfully Gabrielle - having slipped out of her strap-on harness - leaned over and sharply bit her on the behind.

'You bitch,' Zoe laughed, collapsing onto her front and then tiredly rolling onto her side. 'Nearly fucked me into a coma...'

She was a hot mess, bathed in sweat. The both of them were, but they radiated a vital glow, and shared a naughty look - one of the deepest sexual satisfaction and gratitude - as they regarded each other with exhausted smiles.

'Fuck me!' Zoe gasped.

'You can say that again,' Gabrielle gushed before she stifled a giggle with her hand. 'I was expecting a quickie...'

Wordless, Zoe seconded that with a nod. 'That was one hell of a quickie,' she said, staring at Gabrielle and then at the ceiling when their eyes met a long while.

Gabrielle pulled close, took a handful of her naked hip, and then roamed up to clamp down gently on one breast again, breathing warmly into Zoe's neck. 'So yeah, I don't know what all the fuss is about,' she quipped ironically.

'Well no, yeah,' Zoe grasped sarcastically, 'I can't see what gets men so excited about... two girls kissing... playing with each other...'

'Fucking like rabbits,' Gabrielle added, and; 'By the way, you have no idea how hard or how often you made me cum just now.'

Zoe turned to face her again, amazed to hear that she had brought another woman such joy. It wasn't something she was counting on hearing. 'Really?'

And oh God she could kiss her so hard again, having been made to feel the way she did. Gabrielle nodded, pursing her lips to dial down her feelings, and not to scare Zoe off so soon. 'I'm just saying, you can do that to me again, and I'll leave it at that.'

Eyes, lips, eyes, lips - where to look, Zoe didn't know!

This time she dared to hold her gaze, and this time it was Gabrielle melting like butter. It was no use. If she wasn't in love now, if this wasn't just the most intense and desperate sex session, then she would be maybe tomorrow or the week after.

And this time it was Zoe who made the first move. Confidently she leaned in, scooped Gabrielle's naked body up against hers, where they could feel each others' hearts hammering. After a brief pause it seemed that everything was aligning between them.

From their breathing to their beating hearts, to their thoughts and to their desires, the last to fall into synchronicity was their lips, and again they were kissing, melting into each other, and nothing else mattered.

If Zoe didn't ever believe it before now, she finally did and feeling the things she now did for another woman made all the sense in the world, but only because that woman was Gabrielle. But it was all happening so fast.

'I'm scared,' Zoe confessed bravely of those feelings.

'Feels amazing doesn't it?' Gabrielle replied, nodding as she beamed a knowing smile.

'Hmmm,' Zoe sighed deeply, nodding her agreement. The next kiss they shared was something new, something stronger; something that came with the dizzying effects of a high class social drug.

From there she went, Zoe and her first girlfriend, from the craziest dream and into the crazier reality.

Funny how one vivid little dream can change everything.