All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

please continue with there adventure brilliant

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessalmost 12 years ago
Your writing is fluid.

Both of your K & J stories are easy to read, move well and smoothly. I'd prefer more

background. Why did Jenna not tell Kat about her year abroad? Why does she work for an old classmate? Why are the two isolated? A relationship built on only sex and mutual attraction is like a candle in the wind. How many relationships did Jenna burn through before she realized that her missing piece was Kat?

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

I'm really enjoying this. I was a little worried when Lucio showed up with the groceries because guys in a lesbian story are a huge turn off for me ... but thank goodness nothing happened there. ~ L

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

The first two chapters were excellent. I'm hoping we get more of Kat and Jenna very soon. This story has me captivated and I'm excited to see where this story goes, and how Kat gets over her lost marriage.

SinaraSinaraover 11 years ago

Excellent story!

I loved that, your story is not simply just lesbian. I think, Kat shoul do more with Lucio, before Jenna arrives, but that great too. I can't wait to have enough time to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Always Delicious

your lusty lord

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Breathe taking

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 10 years ago
Quelli Italani!

Loved the story, Kat's uncertainty, etc. I was a bit surprised Jenna got mad so quick: maybe more backstory put in to explain how patient she'd been.

Lucio, a bit too rushed, too cliché. Maybe keep it all in Kat's head (imagines the seduction, cock, sex, etc.) except maybe one kiss, that'd be enough to infuriate Jenna.

The K/J writing is all lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg i hateeeeeee it when he keeps on thinking about Danny sh*t .. Sorry author for my bad language lol .. But i really love the story

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago

Again, the writing is beyond good but the hurtful words during the blowup, Kat groping and almost sleeping with the first man she saw, the apologies, straight to make-up sex, turn my nose up.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago

Oops, I accidentally sent the first one before I was done. At any rate, the last of what I was going to say is what happened in this chapter is the chance a lesbian takes when dating a heterosexual woman. A chance the woman will go back to men. A chance she will follows her heart and just fall...

Love is our life destiny

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Well written and so much passion and feeling. I love it! Thank you!

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

I don't get it. Kat travels 4700 miles for an idyllic Lesbian Honeymoon (see story tags), spends a week of bliss alone with Jenna, and then dry humps the first strange, unknown cock that happens to walk through the door??? While on a "Honeymoon" with Jenna? I agree with ReefBeach. It is one thing to fantasize, and completely different for Kat to follow through and act. Lucky for Kat that she is Jenna's first (and only?) love. I do trust that you will make things right as we move on. Five Stars by the way. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES