I Kissed a Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so fucking hot, Kat." In one swift move, she yanked my shorts off and leaned down to sniff my pussy through my panties.

The smile that stretched across her face was a mixture of pure pleasure and mischievousness. I'd seen it before. She was in her Domme mode, one I had only recently discovered she had. And while I enjoyed being kinky with her, there were times I just wanted good old-fashioned romance, too. At this moment, though, it was the former.

My vision was cloudy and my mouth dry. I licked my lips, arching my pelvis up to her. One of her favorite things to do to me was withhold orgasms. But I was so turned on right now... "I don't know how long I can hold off, hun."

"Try, sweetie. Try." She slid her hands down one leg, pulled off my tennis shoe and sock, tossed them to the floor by my pile of discarded clothes, and propped my foot on top of the table. She repeated the same with my other leg so that my knees were upright and spread apart, my pussy bared to her save for the thin scrap of fabric covering it.

Oh, how I wanted her to take those panties off. I whimpered and scooted my butt closer to her.

"Impatient, aren't we?" Jenna pulled up the chair beside her and sat between my legs, her nose in line with my pussy.

I couldn't see her now, the swells of my breasts blocking my vision. I grabbed both of them in my hands and rolled my nipples between my fingers and thumbs. If I couldn't see what was going on, I could at least enhance my arousal.

"Fuck!" I jumped at least a foot off the table when I felt her finger run down the length of my pussy, pushing against the fabric.

"Shh, shh, shh." Her finger stroked again, harder this time.

I bit my lip and tasted blood. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on relaxing my muscles, letting my legs fall open more naturally. My breath hitched when her finger slid under the edge of my panties and the back of her finger stroked up and down across the width of my lower lips.

"So swollen, sweetie. So nice." Her voice was a soft purr. She moaned as she twisted her hand and dipped her fingertip between my lips. "So wet, too."

The next thing I knew, she had pulled the fabric aside and was licking my pussy from top to bottom. Her tongue flicked at my clit, making me shudder and cry out.

"Not yet."

Her words hummed against my skin, and I clenched my eyes tighter to hold off the building pressure. I pinched my nipples, trying to draw my mind away from where Jenna was teasing me between my legs. It was difficult. So very difficult. All I wanted to do was reach that pinnacle and fall over. It was always such a sweet ride.

It didn't help that she pushed a finger into my tight hole, stroking me slowly. Then she added a second finger and increased the speed. Her mouth latched onto my clit, her heavy breathing warming my already hot pussy, her hair rubbing against my inner thighs. Her moans grew louder, mingling with mine in a wonderful symphony.

Then her mouth was gone, and all that remained were her stroking fingers. I was so wet that I heard the squishing over my own moans. I dug my heels into the tabletop, wanting so bad to just let go.

"Kat, sweetie, come for me."

That's all I needed to hear. A couple of more thrusts and I was screaming her name, writhing on the hard wood beneath me. Her hand slowed down until it stopped completely, her fingers still buried inside me. My muscles still contracted, my breath shuddering out of me as I relaxed once more.

"I bet they didn't imagine we'd use the table for that." Jenna laughed and gently pulled her hand free, caressing my thighs as she stood up. She kissed both of my breasts before lightly kissing me on the lips. "You okay?"

My voice was gone for the moment, so I smiled up at her, reaching for her face to stroke her cheek.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on, sit up. I think we both should take a nap. It's been a long morning."

###

I yawned and rolled over onto my back. Jenna was still sleeping on her side, facing away from me. The sun was setting outside the window. We'd slept the entire day away. But I guess that's what you had to do sometimes to recharge. We still had a lot of free time left, though.

I replayed our table scene. How much I enjoyed it when she controlled me. The thought made me smile and shiver. I turned back to Jenna and reached out, lightly running my hand up and down her arm. I still couldn't believe we were finally here.

And yet, we were, lying in our bed in our villa.

She had removed her clothes before we cuddled under the covers and drifted off. Now, her bare back called to me. I scooted forward and kissed her left shoulderblade, letting my tongue dart out to lick her. Trailing kisses along the way, I moved towards the middle of her back. Then I ran the tip of my tongue down her spine. I knew she had woken when she shivered and moaned softly.

"You are asking for trouble." She started to roll toward me, but I put my hand on her hip to stop her.

"No, my turn."

"I like those words." She smiled at me over her shoulder. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Roll onto your stomach." I wasn't too good at 'topping from the bottom' as they call it in the BDSM world. When we did kinky, I usually let her lead. But if she wanted it, I'd give it a try. "Put your hands under the pillow."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I stifled a giggle. When she was situated how I wished, I straddled her legs. My bare pussy tingled as it rubbed against her ass, and for a moment, I couldn't move. I took a deep breath and leaned forward.

I started at her neck, brushing her hair away, and kissed her lightly. I ran my lips along the graceful curve down to her shoulder. I nipped lightly and then licked at the light impressions from my teeth.

"I thought you said you didn't bite." Her laughter made me smile.

"I said I didn't bite hard. Unless you asked me to." I nipped at her again, this time not easing the pain, which made her gasp. I moved up her arm with my kisses until I reached her bent elbow. I repeated the process back down her arm, across her shoulders, and up the other side.

By the time I returned to her neck, Jenna was shaking beneath me. As I scooted back, I made sure to press my breasts against her skin, rubbing my hardened nipples into her shoulderblades. She wiggled her ass, and I shook this time, feeling the sensations deep into my pussy.

When I sat up, I fondled my breasts. Jenna's back so was smooth. And she had a tattoo of a lily and trailing vines on her right side. It was intricate and colorful. I enjoyed teasing it most times with my fingers. Today, I chose to use my tongue.

I lay between her legs, my breasts now smashed against her lower back. I held her sides, my fingers sliding up and down, teasing the sides of her breasts. And then I lowered my mouth to her tattoo. Starting at the top, I traced each petal of the flower. Each leaf. Each vine. And when I was done, I started over until she was shuddering and whimpering.

"Do you want more, hun?" I ran the flat of my tongue from bottom to top of the drawing.

"Yes, please. More." Her pants and moans made my stomach clench with desire.

"So be it."

I slid back further and spread her ass cheeks with both hands. I darted my tongue out and licked at her pussy, thrusting just the tip inside her vagina. She shook even more beneath me. When she started mumbling my name, I stroked a finger through her wet folds until I brushed her clit. She cried out then.

Burying my head between her legs, my nose in the crack of her ass, I licked at her pussy in long, slow strokes. She tasted spicy like cinnamon, and a little tangy. Wrapping my hands under her legs to hold her still, I continued to stroke her with my tongue for several long minutes.

"Please, Kat. Please."

I smiled. I wondered if that's what I sounded like when I begged. Desperate. Breathless. Sexy.

When she called my name again, I relented and shoved two fingers into her vagina, pumping furiously until she screamed. Her muscles clenched around my digits, and her whole body shuddered as she came down from her high.

I slid up her body and spooned her, pulling the blanket up to cover us. I kissed her cheek and she turned her head to smile at me.

"That was wonderful, Kat. Thank you."

"My pleasure, hun." I brushed my lips against hers, and then we both drifted off to sleep again.

###

Bright sunlight shown in the window when I pried my eyes open. The bed was empty, but as I sat up, I could see Jenna drinking a cup of something in the sitting area. She was reading a newspaper.

"Where did you get that?" I rubbed at my eyes and grabbed the blanket off the bed, wrapping it around me.

"The coffee? I found a pot in the cabinet. It doesn't make much, but there's at least one cup left. We can make more." She took a sip and smiled at me. "I love the bed-head look."

I raked my fingers back through my hair. "More like 'just been fucked.'"

"Yeah, that suits you, too."

I laughed and grabbed a cup of coffee before joining her. I sat on the other end of the couch, pulling my feet up under me. "I actually meant the newspaper. Did you just snap your fingers?"

"Delivery boy."

I raised my eyebrows.

"We're only a few miles from town. I made arrangements for someone to deliver some food. They sent the coffee and a newspaper, too."

"Can I have a section?" I took a sip from my mug and sighed. Even the coffee tasted better on this side of the ocean.

Jenna laughed. "Sweetie, it's in Italian."

"Oh." I frowned and settled deeper into the corner of the couch, holding my mug with both hands. Why did I suddenly feel like I was invading on her little vacation? Like I didn't belong here.

"I'm sorry." She set the paper aside and leaned towards me, kissing me softly. "What would you like to do on our second day?"

I kept my head down but raised my eyes to hers, grinning slowly.

Me and my big mouth. An hour later, I was still face down on the bed, my feet flat on the floor, my hands restrained behind my back. I'd had at least three big orgasms not to mention half-a-dozen smaller ones. My clit was so sensitive I cried when Jenna ran a finger over the swollen bud.

"Had enough?"

I whimpered and managed to answer in the affirmative. I cringed and gasped as she slowly pulled a thick, rubber dildo from my vagina. It was one of several toys she had packed. I have no idea how she got them through airport security without raising any alarms. Then again, maybe the delivery boy had brought them, too.

"Go take a shower while I make us some lunch." She massaged my wrists as she removed the cuffs, and then she helped me up. She gave me a kiss before gently pushing me off towards the door on the left of the bed.

"So demanding." I snickered when she glared at me and then scampered off to the bathroom.

###

We had been having a great time. When we weren't sleeping, we were fucking like rabbits, or at least as much as two girls can. We had perfected the sixty-nine position—I preferred to be on the bottom—and even ventured into trying a little rimming. I didn't mind receiving it if Jenna was into that, but I decided I would stick to fingering and licking pussy from now on.

Just about every surface had been tested out. The bed, the couch, the easy chair, the small stairway (which led up to a little reading nook overlooking the sweeping acreage), the portico, the shower, the dresser in the sleeping area. We'd revisited the dining table a couple of times. Obviously the bed was the most used, and I was surprised at how comfortable it was. And that it was still standing. Two girls can get just as rough as a guy and a girl sometimes. Especially with toys.

The pool had been very popular in the hot afternoons. In the cooler evenings, we snuggled by the fireplace. Without a television, we were limited to reading books or just chatting. And in between when we got hungry, Jenna cooked our meals. Which was a good thing since I'm horrible in the kitchen and all of our playing around usually left us famished.

I had needed this vacation. Deserved it. It was everything I had hoped it would be.

But six days into the trip, I was starting to feel remorseful. It was impossible not to think about Danny. How he was supposed to be the one with me. How I was supposed to be married by now. How I longed to feel his cock buried inside of me while he whispered in my ear how much he loved to fuck me.

On the morning of day seven, Jenna found me curled up in a blanket on the portico. Crying.

"Kat?"

I sniffed and rubbed the back of my hand at my eyes. "Good morning."

"Is it?" She took a seat in the other chair and set her mug on the table between us.

I shrugged and gestured to the horizon with my chin. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Hmm." She sipped at her coffee, her eyes never leaving my face. "You're never up this early."

I shrugged again. "Figured I should see at least one Tuscan sunrise before we go home. Once-in-a-lifetime experience, you know."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I looked away, pulling the blanket tighter around me.

"Liar."

I heard her cup settle on the table. The screech of her chair moving on the concrete. Her sigh as she crouched down in front of me.

She put her hands on my knees. "Tell me."

I closed my eyes, but it only squeezed out more tears.

"Kat." Her voice was soft, like her hand that cupped my cheek. "I want to help."

"You can't."

"I can. If you let me. Please."

I choked back a sob. "You can't help me. You don't have a dick!"

Her gasp was loud, her groan painful. When I heard a thump, I opened my eyes. She was sitting back on the concrete supported by her arms, her legs spread open. Both her eyes and her mouth open wide. For the briefest moments, I remembered just last night how she sat like that on the bed. Only difference was, she had been completely naked then and I was shoving a dildo in and out of her bared pussy.

I felt a clenching deep in my gut. Arousal? Guilt? Something else entirely? I swallowed hard. "Why are you so shocked, Jenna?"

"Oh, Kat." I couldn't tell if the look on her face was sympathy or disgust. Maybe both.

"Save the innocence shit. You know very well that I'm supposed to be on my fucking honeymoon right now! You expected me not to think about it? Well I'm trying not to, but I miss him, I admit it. He was a jerk, and I'm glad he's gone. But I can't just forget about him just like that!"

She got to her feet and brushed the dust off her jeans. "I thought you were doing fine. I thought I was distracting you enough—"

"I'm trying to be a fucking lesbian after thirty-four years of liking cock. A little distraction won't erase my past. It takes time!"

Jenna's mouth hardened into a thin line, her hands clenched at her side. "Fine. You want time? You can have it. I'm going sightseeing in the village. Don't wait up for me!"

The front door slammed behind her. A few minutes later, she stormed back out of the house with her purse slung over one shoulder and across her chest. She disappeared around the lattice work on the far side of the portico, reappearing on the old bicycle we'd found the second day at the villa. We had never used it due to the fact that there was only one. Now...

I pressed my hand to my chest, struggling to breathe. I wanted to tell her to stop, not to leave. But honestly, I wanted her gone. I wanted time to think without her around.

"Someone will be delivering groceries later. See if you can act like an adult when they stop by, will you?" And then she jerked the bike through the dusty driveway and climbed onboard.

I threw off the blanket and stormed into the house, flinging myself on the bed to let my emotions take over completely. Why didn't she understand? Did she expect me to change overnight? Just forget about Danny...about men?

My head hurt, so I just cried myself to sleep.

###

I dreamed of Danny. Of Jenna. Of both of them together. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the bed in our villa where she was riding his cock in her glorious nakedness, his hands on her ass. She flung her hair back over her shoulder as his hands slid up her sides, teased her breasts, and settled back on her hips. Then she slowly turned and looked over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss. Her eyes and mouth were wide open in pleasure. I could actually hear their groans getting louder and louder until she screamed.

I shot up, gripping the sheets around me. I couldn't breathe. I thought I was dying of a heart attack. When I swiped my hair away from my face, my hand came away damp with sweat.

"No! It's just a dream, Kat. Just a dream."

Shoving the covers away, I paced the narrow sleeping area, my bare feet slapping against the floor as I stepped off the rug each time. Why in the world did my subconscious put the two of them together? Was my mind trying to kill me slowly through torture?

I grabbed a granola bar out of the cupboard and wandered out back to the patio and pool. The sunshine overhead competed with my gloomy mood. I settled onto a lounge chair and pulled my knees up to my chin. I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come.

Time slipped by as I thought about the days we had spent together here. The months back home as I got over my heartbreak of Danny leaving me. How patient Jenna had been. How she had let me cry myself to sleep at night, or go for days at a time not wanting to leave the apartment, burying myself in her affection.

But I had the sudden realization that I could lose Jenna. How much longer would she be willing to wait this out with me? To hear me say that I wanted to be with her?

"Scusi, Signora?"

I shrieked, dropped my snack, and got my legs tangled in the chair as I tried to get up. Panting, I raised my eyes, and my heart stopped. I'd never believed the movies...that a hot Italian man would just show up, especially in my rented villa. This was way too "Under the Tuscan Sun" for me. I blinked, rubbed my eyes, and blinked again.

"Signora? Non voglio spaventare voi."

Nope, he was still there. All approximate-six feet of his tanned skin capped with short, dark hair. The breeze rustled his white button-up shirt that was of course untucked with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His dark pants and sandaled feet only emphasized his height, his beauty.

My eyes returned to his face, and my breath came out in a slow wheeze. Large dark eyes under messy bangs, a sculpted nose and cheekbones befitting a model, and a mouth...

"Signora?"

I shook my head. Think, Kat, think. What did Jenna say those words were? "Um...no comprende. No, that's not right. That's Spanish. I need Italian. No...no...parlo! No parlo Italiano!"

"I speak English, signora." His smile lit up the dark shadows in my mind. It was all brilliantly white teeth, and I sucked in my breath, wondering what those lips tasted like.

I sighed and pushed away that thought. Smiling, I approached him, my hand held out. "I'm Kat."

"Lucio." His smile now reached his eyes. His grip was firm. "I brought groceries."

Oh damn! I forgot. "I'm so sorry. Please, come inside."

"I'll come to the front." He gestured with his hand and walked off.

I bit my lower lip, wondering what that ass looked like under that shirt and pants. As soon as he was out of sight, I let out my breath. I tried to walk like a normal person into the house. But I found myself skipping, and I had to take several deep breaths before I opened the front door to let him in.

"Where would you like me to put it?"

I struggled to swallow, heat flushing my face as I imagined all the places he could put his... I blinked when he lifted the bags in his arms. "Oh, the food. Um, I can take any cold items. I guess put the pantry items in those cabinets above the sink."

"Very good."

We went about silently storing the items Jenna had prearranged with the market. I hadn't realized how much food we had consumed in just six days between the two of us. Surely this would hold us over for the rest of the trip before we headed home. No, to Paris. I prayed we weren't still fighting then. I really wanted to enjoy our time together. Even if we—