I Kissed a Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I said, running to Lucio, lost in my thoughts.

"Scusi!" Lucio caught the carton of eggs in one hand and my elbow in his other. "Don't drop those."

"Nope. Then they'd be scrambled, and Jenna likes them over-easy." I giggled nervously, the touch of his hand on my skin giving me shivers. Really good ones at that. Not to mention more sensual thoughts.

"Jenna, Signora Kat?" His dark eyes sparkled despite his frown of confusion. Suddenly his smile returned. "Oh, yes! I remember. She is the signora who came to the market."

Oh really now? I raised an eyebrow. She'd been to the market previously? I figured she'd called on her cell phone. When had she snuck out—on the bike no less—to place an order in town? Was it such an impromptu thing for her to escape this morning?

"Did I upset you, Signora Kat?"

"No." I waved him off and took the eggs, putting them in the fridge.

"You hide your sadness."

I sucked in my breath as I felt him step up behind me. Now, I was trapped between the coolness of the open fridge and his hot body. I couldn't tell if my own body was on fire or ice, and muscles clenched deep inside, needing relief.

"Signora Kat." Lucio's voice was a whisper brushing against my neck.

I closed my eyes, one hand gripping the top of the door for support. I whimpered when his hand pried mine free and turned me toward him, stepping away from the fridge so he could close it. He rested back against the door, my eyes glued to his chest that I so badly wanted to caress...and not just with my hands.

"What is wrong, bella donna?" He tilted my chin up, and his dark eyes stared down into mine. They were filled with sympathy. Heat. Desire. Not a good combination.

I gasped. I had seen that look in Jenna's eyes before. It always ended with me begging for mercy. Before I could stop myself, the words spilled out of my mouth, and the tears from my eyes.

"I was supposed to be on my honeymoon with my fiancé, but he broke up with me. Now I'm trying to be a lesbian with my new best friend, and I can't stop thinking about—"

His lips softly touched mine, preventing my thoughts from making any sense. It didn't really matter, though. My body was responding, pressing against him, feeling his arousal through his thin pants. I pressed my hand against him there and moaned. He echoed the sound and reciprocated by arching into my touch, his teeth tugging at my lower lip.

I cupped him through the material, growling softly at the feel of pure masculinity again. What I wouldn't give to feel that moving inside of me. To str—

The front door burst open.

"Kat? What the hell?"

I pushed off Lucio's chest and twirled around to fall back against the counter, gasping.

Jenna's fists clenched at her side. Thankfully she stayed on the other side of the room. "I leave for a few hours and you jump on the first cock you see? You...you...bitch!"

I choked, torn between wanting to run to her arms or run away. Maybe with Lucio. Maybe we should just fuck on the bed and make her watch. "You lied! You left me and went to town. And not just today! How do I know you haven't been fucking him already? Or anyone else? How do I really know you're a—"

"Signora Kat?" Lucio's voice sounded so far away, like he was standing at the other end of a tunnel. "Oh, mi scusi. Signora Jenna?" He rambled off more in Italian, but I didn't wait to hear anymore. Like I would understand anyway.

I ran out the backdoor, fresh tears streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't breathe again. This was it. I was going to die from hyperventilating. And if I didn't, well Jenna would take care of that soon enough.

There was no sound from inside. I hoped Lucio was okay. I was tempted to hijack the bike and get away like Jenna had, but with my luck, I'd get lost.

So instead, I cowered on a chair the furthest away from the house, staring into the sparkling blue water of the pool and then to the expansive landscape with wild vegetation that led up to the hills. I wished I could take back our fight this morning. This would never have happened.

It was a long while before I heard a door close. It didn't slam, which was a good thing. I think.

"Kat?" Jenna called out.

I held my breath, my arms wrapped around my shaking legs, my head tucked against them. She didn't sound angry, but you could never tell with her.

"Kat."

I squeaked at the closeness of her voice. Flinched when she touched my arm. Cried harder when her arms wrapped around me and pulled me against her.

Her heart beat hard against my ear. Her hands soothed my back, brushed through my hair.

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch. That was so wrong of me. I didn't mean it. I...I just blew up. I'm sorry."

I opened my mouth to say I accepted her apology, but nothing came out.

"It's okay, Kat. Lucio explained."

I nodded, finally found my voice, and said between sniffles, "I wanted to, Jenna. I really wanted to."

"I know, sweetie. And I understand. Maybe I've been pushing too hard."

"No! It's just...tougher than I thought it would be." I tilted my head back. "I want this. I want you. I'm sorry I said those things this morning."

"I know. But you had every right to. I should have told you I'd gone into town the other day. I didn't think it would matter. I had received a text message from work and needed to send a fax. You were sleeping. I figured while I was there, I would place our grocery order. That's all, Kat. That's all."

I wanted to believe her. I had to if we were going to move forward. It was just...hard. Like everything else lately.

"I'm sorry I ran out today. I'm not Danny. I'm not leaving you. I just needed some space."

I sucked in my breath. And it was a good thing because Jenna chose that moment to crush her mouth against mine. It quickly became a battle of lips and tongues and teeth intermingled with moans and clutching hands trying to hold each other tighter. I poured my anguish into it. I'm sure that Jenna added her own with a couple of ounces of persistence to see this thing through no matter what.

After awhile, I groaned. I had chosen a regular patio chair to crawl into my despair, not one of the loungers, so it was getting a little uncomfortable, especially with both of us trying to sit in it at once.

Jenna must have thought the same thing because she pulled away, gasping. "Bed."

I shook my head, struggling to make my tongue form words. "Pool. "

She grunted in return, yanked me to my feet, and dragged me the short distance toward the water. On our way, our clothes disappeared. Neither one of us seemed to care that it was broad daylight out. Part of me hoped that Lucio had hung around and was eavesdropping. That thought was stripped away when Jenna grabbed my hair and yanked it back, kissing me hard.

"Look at me." Her voice was rough, her eyes wild. She released her grip and stepped back towards the pool. I gasped at the sight of her. "This. This is yours. It always has been. It always will be. I have never wanted anyone else, Kat. I know you like cock. I get it. But men just don't do it for me like...like you do."

I gulped, my eyes drifting past her swollen, succulent mouth to her narrow neck and graceful shoulders. The slope of her breasts were prominent before the rounded globes appeared with her dark areolas and her nipples pulled into tightened-peaks. The whole package was magnificent, so soft and yet firm, and fit wonderfully into my palms. I ran my tongue across my lips, imagining how I wanted to lick every inch of them. To suckle those nipples like a hungry baby.

But I continued my descent. Down the flat of her belly and the indentation of her navel. Following the curves of her hips that led to the delta of her womanhood, all neatly trimmed and tucked between her parted thighs. There, my eyes halted, and I spread my own hand over my belly, inching it toward where I ached.

"Kat?" Jenna's breath hitched, and she took another step backwards.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" She cupped her breasts now, her thumbs stroking over her nipples. I could see the ache in her own eyes that were glazed over with passion.

"For everything. But especially for this."

I stepped towards her and pushed her back into the pool, jumping in after her. When I popped to the surface, she was sputtering, trying to get her hair out of her face. I caught her arms and shoved her against the side of the pool, kissing her hard, swallowing her cry of surprise.

Jenna thrust her tongue into my mouth, her hands gripping my wet hair at the back of my head.

I moaned around the penetrating muscle. Teased it with my own tongue. God I loved it when she took control, even when I was trying to.

The pool was just deep enough that we could stand flat-footed and still be submerged. Holding her arms, I rubbed my breasts against hers. Felt the water lapping at them, splashing up to our chests and faces as we moved.

After several minutes, Jenna pushed me away and scrambled to sit on the edge of the pool, her feet dangling in the water.

"Eat me, baby." She lay back, her hands behind her head.

"With pleasure." I slowly ran my fingers up and down her legs. The heat of the sun was drying her skin already, so I cupped the cold water and drizzled it over her thighs, making her gasp and writhe. When I put my hands on her knees and parted them, her whole body shuddered. "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh." She closed her eyes and nibbled on her lip. When I reached up and caressed her breasts, she moaned. "Mmm. I love that."

"How about this?" I leaned in and licked her clit.

"Kat!" She shrieked and tried to sit up but failed.

"Shh." I stroked her belly until she settled down again.

Pressing my hands against the insides of her thighs, I licked her clit again. It was a hard little nub, like her nipples, but with soft skin around it. My lips closed around it as I suckled it, nursing it gently with tongue and teeth. I could see her breasts bouncing lightly as she trembled. Then I closed my eyes and let my tongue go further south.

At the first taste of her spicy honey, I moaned. Sliding my fingers inward, I parted her swollen lips and ran the tip of my tongue all around her. She was so hot and moist and soft. I wondered how she thought I tasted and felt. Seeing that she was usually begging to go down on me, I figured I had nothing to worry about in that department.

I drank from her, her moans filling my ears. The water lapped at my back now, and my breasts scraped against the cool tile inside the pool. It was so fucking erotic.

When her shudders increased, I sucked her clit into my mouth again and thrust my index finger inside her, making her shriek. God she was tight. Her hips rose up, and I stroked her faster, curling my finger up to rub against her G-spot.

I knew she was close when her legs wrapped around my head. I slid in another finger, getting high off the ambrosia of her scent with my nose buried against her pubic bone. I stroked my last two fingers against her puckered asshole, and she came hard, screaming my name.

It is always a treat to watch Jenna come down from her cloud. Her body just relaxes, going all soft. Her head lolls to the side, and she lets out quiet sighs. She told me that I'm the opposite. My body shudders with aftershocks, and I make loud mewling sounds like a cat. She once called me her 'Kitty Kat,' but I was too embarrassed to have her make it a habit. Bad memories from grade school and such.

Removing my hand, I sucked on my fingers and then caressed her body. Especially her breasts that were more supple now. I inhaled and held my breath, relishing the smell of her sex.

She groaned and slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position. "That, my dear, was awesome!"

I just giggled. I placed a kiss at the top of her pussy and then pushed off the wall of the pool, floating backwards across the water. The coolness against my back and the heat of the sun against my belly and naked breasts felt great. Opposite of what I'd felt with Lucio only, what...an hour ago? I shivered and rolled onto my stomach, diving beneath the surface. When I emerged on the other side by the ladder, Jenna was standing there, waiting for me with a towel.

"Come inside, Kat. I'll make us some lunch. And I need to apologize to you, still."

I grinned and pulled myself up the ladder and into her arms where she kissed me. "Yes, Ma'am."

~ H