All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 04'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Greatness

This is a fabulous ending to this series if it is in fact the end, but I would also love for this story to continue. The emotions demonstrated in the story make it unforgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magnificent

Just as I thought chapter 3 was as sexy and romantic as anything I've read on this site you top it with this. If this is the conclusion then it's brilliant, but I sincerely hope you have more in store for this pair.

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Fantastic Story from start to finish

Really captured Kat's emotional roller coaster. Hot, sexy, sweet and romantic - I enjoyed it immensely. Well done!

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 11 years ago
Amazing....

I had read the first chapter but somehow I missed the other two, so I had to read them ALL before this one. I gotta say its a very nice story, one thing I didn't like was the guy that almost ruined everything. Just glad it never went any further than that, it would've killed the story for me.

Hope to see more of this story.... SOON. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

I've been waiting for this chapter and I must say it was worth it..well done great story indeed!

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 11 years ago
Terrific

Your story was amazing! I love it. I was biting my nails worrying it wasn't going to end nice, but I am glad it did. Great job, hope you write more.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

*giggles* you go girl, embrace the u-haul lifestyle!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter even more than the last. I guess I'm drawn to the vulnerability of budding love and the stem of a lesbian one comes with thorns. Beautiful nonetheless

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Touching

Sensual written

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

Very good story, small error when - after slapping Lauren - Jenna speaks and you're writing Kat's voice was a loud growl.

Never mind, happy for having found your story, keep the art up.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I am enjoying it immensely. As someone only 2 years into awonderful new relationship with the love of my life I am right with all the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m confused. I thought Jenna and Kat were ten years out of high school, making them 28. This chapter says they are 20 years out from high school, putting their age at 38. Did I misunderstand the first chapter or was this chapter correct?

It’s just that they feel 28 not 38. Someone help clear this up for me.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriter8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, the answer to both of your questions is yes. You did misunderstand the first chapter, and this chapter is correct. Jenna & Kat are 20 years out of high school when they meet up again. But that is not specified in the first chapter, so you would not have known.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks SSW for the prompt response. I’m struggling to readjust my thoughts because the couple sure don’t feel 38. I guess career wise they do, but their energy is much younger.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriter8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, Lots of people seem much younger than they really are. You can imagine them to be younger if you want. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES