All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 09'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gasbrowngasbrownalmost 6 years ago
great beginning to end it...maybe?

loved the prelude! great characters and story to get to the beginning and the end.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
A good day

It's a good day when the new story listing throws up a posting like Chapter 9. It's the kind of treat we hope to get on this site every day but don't always. Chapter 9 is a great addition to the whole saga, and being told from Jenna's viewpoint it clarifies many of the things touched upon in the earlier chapters such as Lauren's attitude. And for me, the chapter was made more enjoyable because its length gave it a slow burn that some stories on site sadly lack. Thanks SSW.

thrince1226thrince1226almost 6 years ago
Thank you!!

Hi there, H.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't think of any other better words to say right now! It's wonderful! Thank you for providing us another great chapter of one of my most loved series here and filling in the details I wanted to know then.. I've been craving to read Jenna's POV and when I finally did.. I couldn't stop myself from feeling jealous (in behalf of Kat haha!) while reading her intimate moments with the girls who cared for her, though I know it's part of her self acceptance and development. And when she finally saw her again.. my heart swelled on how she comforted and took good care of her.. how she patiently and painstakingly poured her harbored emotions for Kat inspite of some doubts.. and when their first time came.. it's ehrmmm sweet! You never cease to fill my imaginations with delightful scenes! So please please let more stories keep coming! :)

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 6 years ago
Maudlin Sentimentality

But it was oh so great. And I thank you for superior English and grammar. I also enjoyed the lovely writing that had no little slubs that jerk me up short while reading. You must be an English teacher; like the one that corrected Trump's letter.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 6 years ago
I never beg for more (story anyway)

This one leaves so many things to discover especially Lauren and the situation at work. Jenna is going to have to move on to a new firm, deal with jealous Lauren, . . . Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I love this series. The way you write, I can almost picture it in my head. LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely magical!

Oh my word! That was amazing! After reading parts 1 to 8 several times over the last year or so I was so happy to see another unexpected chapter! And then to find that it was Jenna’s story was even better! The previous chapters written from Kat’s perspective paint Jenna as a woman of total self-confidence. To read this chapter and find out how sensitive and fragile she really is was truly a revelation. This was a wonderful read. I wonder if you’re considering writing part 10 of the story? I’d also love to hear more of the story of Meredith (Jenna’s sister) and Joanie. Anyway, I digress! I just wanted to finish by saying that this series is one of my absolute favourites. I look forward to further lesbian stories from you. Much love and many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I have read this series as fast as I could once starting it. I would love, and guessing others would too, for the series to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Oh please! I beg of you! More! My second read of this series, and it’s even better the second time! I implore you for more! Much love and many thanks.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Pretty please?

Omg I don't know how I missed this?!?!!

Please please pretty please let there be a chapter 10!

Loved the series from Kat's point of view but for some reason this really strikes a chord in me with Jenna's pov.

I sincerely hope you keep it up. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

I just read the whole story from start to finish again. I want more! Beautifully written, a wonderful story. You must be able to put a couple more chapter together please.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Well done!

Well done and full of yummy fun... Thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
This is every being needs or wants

True love true trust ...... Mmmmhhhhh ..... Thank you

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

OK... That chapter was superb! Possibly one of the most romantic, sensual, and erotic things I have ever read on this site. Congratulations: you are now one of my favorite authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1882 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES