All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 10'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

For some reason I felt the urge to re-read ‘I Kissed a Girl’ in it’s entirety about 2 weeks ago. I must have known unconsciously that you had another chapter up your sleeve!! Thank you so much for this unexpected treat!! A couple of thoughts or wishes I’ve had: Meredith and Joanies story from the start. Also Susie finding her soulmate? She seemed such a lovely character, even though her appearance was fleeting! Thanks once again and I look forward to your next endeavour in the Lesbian category. Much love and many thanks.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundalmost 5 years ago
Yay!

Seriously love this series. Thank you so much for adding another chapter to it!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
A fine (final?) chapter

I've mentioned before that this was the first (or almost the first) story I read on Lit and so it's always had a special place in my treasure box of memories. After each chapter I've thought: "Well, you won't beat that," but you always have done. And Chapter Ten is no exception. It was so well-written that you actually had me worrying for Kat and Jenna's future together. A fine and fitting finale, Holly, unless you have some more tricks hidden up your sleeve.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago
Frickin' Phenomenal

What an amazing story. It's been over a year since I've read a chapter from this series and I'm embarrased to say, I don't remember it. However, Chapter 10 has inspired me to go back and read from the beginning. A feat I look forward to. Now if you will excuse me, I have to Kiss a Girl 9 times and I just love Kissing

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

I must say thank you for continuing this wonderful story! I'm so happy that I've found it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
il always love this series. thanks

ths made me fall, belive n hope in love. i need a jenna or kat in my life. my gawd, u write soo well. the passion, romance, i want to fall in love.i realy love their story. also makes me wana dive in light bdsm. i need a dom. hahah. thank you for this. ths s one of my favorite.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Heart beating

Wow .... Drama but trust and love can fix it ..... Thats quite hard to find but it has to start first of all in my own body heart and soul .... Great story great written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES