I Kissed a Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You win," she mumbled, not reciprocating...not touching me at all.

Smiling, I dipped my head and gently gathered one nipple and its ring between my lips. My wife's sigh of pleasure echoed mine of content. Suckling and flicking the jewelry with my teeth while I cupped her breast, my other hand slid down her sweaty body and sought out the ring below, deliberately stroking just her clit.

Within a minute, I had her moaning and shaking in arms. Crying out my name when I plunged my fingers up inside her and found her G-spot, the heel of my hand rubbing the piercing into her sensitive bud. I didn't wait for her to settle down before I crawled between her legs and held her thighs apart.

The heat emanating from her was amazing, as was her essence when I swept my tongue through her folds. The tiny ring and ball tapped against my teeth each time I sucked on her clit. I rubbed my nose against it, licking her deeper. Then I stroked her through another orgasm with my fingers while I lapped at her clit, her body moving like a wave on the ocean.

I felt every residual shudder as I kissed my way up her body again. At her breasts, I paused to worship each one in turn, caressing their softness with my hands while I suckled the delicate points.

Kat threaded her hand into my hair, her fingertips lightly massaging the back of my head. Encouraging me. But when I skated my hand down her abs, she gripped my hair tighter and tugged. Her words were mumbled, but I understood them. "Too much."

"Okay, sweetie." I regretfully abandoned what I was doing and moved up alongside her, pulling the blanket over us both when she turned to face me, cuddling close. In the darkness, I whispered, "Thank you for being the mother of our children, Kat. For putting up with me. What would I do without you?"

"We'd both survive somehow, Jenna." She kissed me and nuzzled closer. "But I would never want to be forced to find out."

~H