All Comments on 'I Know'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EPCeneEPCeneover 1 year ago

Definitely need more of their story. It's beautiful so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hasnoalias, I LOVED this story!! It wasn't the most sexually charged effort that I've ever read on this or any other site but it had such a fascinating mix of eroticism, desire, and emotional tension, and inner struggle from both parties. And then add their oh so real conversation to the mix as they "lowered their shields" and i was bowled over. Much of it was very similar to conversations I have had any number of times with girlfriends in my life. So bravo! Oh and not that it has any relevance but I offer all of the above as a straight 60+ male who appreciates erotica in its many forms. But I KNOW was exceptional!

Jim

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 1 year ago

5 stars, incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That, was beautiful.

KrissyfurKrissyfurover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Give us more.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Good story but too many repeats of Cat and kitten spoilt it.

When there's only two characters just he or she, him or her is sufficient.

In real life you wouldn't keep on saying a name every 10 seconds, would you ?

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverover 1 year ago

Fucking Hot !! Hot fucking, too!

An excellent tale, well told, keep up the fantastic work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Well done! Wholesome smutty goodness.

Some constructive criticism: Calling a cock a cock is fine, no need to keep changing vocabulary there. However, an easy improvement to this or future stories would be to CTRL+F the word "hard" and delete 3/4 of them. Cocks can be twitching, straining, flagging, throbbing, gliding, prodding, slick, think, velvet soft, and so much more :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it I accidentally hit the 2 star sorry I couldn't change it love the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous