I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,271 Followers

I let her enjoy herself for a few more minutes then regretfully moaned out, "Kitten, unless you're trying to make me cum, you need to stop. Besides you need to let me have some fun before our main event too."

Taking my hard cock out of her mouth with an audible "pop," she looked up at me with a devious smirk on her face as she rubbed my hard cock head all around her mouth before placing a kiss on the tip and asking in her best fake innocent tone, "Don't you like it when I suck your big hard cock, baby?"

Seeing my look of mock seriousness, she responded in mock annoyance by saying, "Spoilsport. I like sucking your hard cock, baby."

I smiled down at her as I sat up and pulled her back up the bed as I said, "I like you sucking my cock too, but I don't want to cum just yet."

She giggled again as I placed her on her stomach and crawled between her legs. She scrunched her face in confusion as she tried to look over her shoulder at me wondering what I was going to do. I placed my hands on her naked ass cheeks and began massaging them gently. She moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed my hands on her bare ass. She had a lovely bubble butt that deserved and demanded attention. I was happy to oblige. I dipped my head between her ass cheeks and placed a tender kiss to her puckered asshole. She gasped at the feeling of my mouth and warm breath on her tight little hole. She raised her ass up a little higher, giving me better access for what she hoped was coming next. I gladly gave her what she wanted. I began running my tongue all around her little asshole, stimulating all her nerves and driving her crazy with taboo need. She moaned in pleasure as she felt my warm tongue begin to probe her puckered hole.

Cat had never experienced being rimmed before. She had read about it in erotic stories and saw it performed in porn, but to experience this oral delight had her head spinning and her hard cock dripping in precum.

She moaned out, "Oh, baby," as she felt my entire tongue begin to explore her insides. I continued to massage her ass cheeks as I plunged my tongue as deep into her tight asshole as I could. I wanted her asshole nice and relaxed and slick with my saliva before we actually had sex. Hearing her moans of pleasure spurred me on to give her a deep tongue fucking. I could hear her deep breathing and watched as tremors of pleasure shot through her body when I would stimulate certain spots inside her ass. I loved rimming my cute kitten and planned to do this as often as possible.

I continued to rim her sweet hole until I heard her whisper pleadingly, "Please baby, I need you."

Smiling at her declaration of need and desire, I withdrew my warm tongue from her ass before placing one last kiss to her puckered hole. I then grabbed her thighs and silently indicated for her to roll onto her back. She did so willingly and stared down at me through lidded eyes as I smirked up at her and said, "Now I give my kitten a taste of her own medicine."

With that, I reached up and gripped her hard cock to stroke it gently. She moaned at the feeling of my warm hands stroking her swollen cock. I saw a dollop of precum on the top of her cock. I smirked and made eye contact as I lowered my head to suck her hard cockhead. Her hips immediately bucked and I thought for a moment that she was about to cum already. But her heavy sigh of pleasure and gentle shaking of her body proved that she was actually just surprised that I was willing to touch her hard cock at all let alone suck her cock voluntarily. Unbeknownst to me, Cat had never had her cock sucked in her life. Now that she was experiencing this amazing pleasure she finally understood all of the hype that came from receiving a blowjob. I heard her whisper out, "Oh, sweet Jesus," as I began to suck her hard cock in with the same technique she had used on me. I smiled around her hard cock as I set to work giving her the same pleasure that she had given me.

Having never sucked a cock before, I was pleasantly surprised that I was not only not disgusted or turned off by it, but I actually enjoyed doing it to Cat, and given the fact that we were both so worked up and horny I was eager to offer her all the pleasure that I could. I actually found myself moaning in pleasure as I tasted her precum leaking from her cock head. I smirked around her hard cock as I heard her continuous moans of pleasure and heavy breathing as she thoroughly enjoyed my newly discovered oral skill. I began to hope that I could do this to her again since we both seemed to enjoy it so much.

After only a few minutes of sucking her cock, Cat made the same argument as I had with her sucking my cock, as she said, "Baby, you need to stop before you make me cum."

I answered her in my most innocent tone as I asked, "Do you really want me to stop, kitten?"

She answered with a pleading desire of, "I want to cum with you inside me, baby."

I smirked but added in all seriousness, "Who says your only going to cum once tonight, kitten?"

I was rewarded by seeing her tremble in anticipation, but her response settled any retort as she pleaded, "Please, baby."

I smiled up at her and placed one last tender kiss to her cock head before I crawled up her body. She pulled me to her and locked eyes with me as she wrapped her legs around my waist before reaching down to guide my hard cock to her spit-slick asshole. We both moaned in pleasure as my hard cock began pressing into her puckered hole. She closed her eyes as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her as she felt my cock head pop past her asshole. She felt the thickness of my hard cock begin to stretch her asshole until it was tightly gripping my cock shaft. She moaned in surprise as she realized that my deep rimming had not only lubricated her asshole but also relaxed her asshole so much that she felt no pain at all. Cat sighed in pleasure as she as she felt me enter her inch by inch.

She opened her eyes and our eyes locked as we both felt my hard cock bottom out inside her ass. Our lips came together simultaneously for a deep and passionate kiss, as I started to work my hard cock in and out of her tight little asshole. Her hands wrapped around my sides and gripped my back to pull me closer as I snaked my hands behind her back to hold her shoulders from underneath. We both were pulling each other closer and putting all of our passion into our kissing, as I continued to fuck my kitten's ass.

As we both were enjoying ourselves, I suddenly felt Cat's hands move down my back to grip my ass cheeks. She then began to pull me into her body in sync with my thrusts into her ass. Taking this as her plea for more, I added more speed and power to my thrusts. Cat seemed to love this and suddenly broke our kiss as she threw her head back and let out a high-pitched moan of pleasure every time she felt my hard cock bottom out inside her, battering her prostate.

My deep and hard thrusts were now rocking her body forward and shaking the bed frame. Both of us were working up to powerful orgasms. Cat then loudly begged, "Harder, baby, harder!"

I added all of my strength into truly battering her tight ass. She was loving the punishment to her asshole and prostate as she moaned in pleasure. I was working up a sweat as I pounded into her. She then gripped the back of my head and pulled me to her with all her strength, burying my head between her neck and shoulder as she continued to moan in pleasure. She held me to her with all her strength and began chanting, "Oh, baby! Oh baby," over and over again like a chant as she felt her orgasm begin to build higher and higher.

Cat was now pulling me into her body with so much strength that her arms were shaking in exertion. I felt my orgasm building but was distracted and amazed at the sheer height of her pleasure. Cat suddenly cried out and went completely rigid as her orgasm shot through her. Her orgasm caused her tight asshole to quiver and clamp down on my hard cock, causing my own orgasm. I moaned into her neck as I felt jolt after jolt of cum erupt from my hard cock and flood her insides. I absently felt her hard cock jerk and spend itself between our bodies, gluing us together. She shook uncontrollably as she continued to hold me tight against her shaking body. Her breaths were coming out in high-pitched gasps that sounded like she was close to hyperventilating. My breaths were deeper but I was having trouble getting them under control.

Cat then buried her face in my neck and seemed to almost come unglued as she fought to control her breathing as well. Not wanting to put my full weight on her chest and knowing that I couldn't continue to hold myself above her, but not wanting any distance between our shaking bodies, I held he tightly and rolled us both over to position her to lay atop me. She barely seemed to comprehend her surroundings or our change of position as she laid her head against my shoulder and sighed in contentment. I understood the feeling as I held her close and listened to our labored breathing.

Cat seemed to finally come down from her post-orgasm high and get her breathing under control because she slowly began to trail tender kisses up my neck, across my jaw, until she latched our lips together for a lazy but passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss when a sudden tremor rolled through her body, she sighed again in contentment as she looked me in the eyes with a cute satisfied look on smile on her face.

I smiled back as I enjoyed seeing her this happy and content. I decided to break the silence by saying, "Well that was quite fun."

She continued to smile down at me as she hummed in agreement. I teasingly said, "I had no idea you were so vocal when you get excited. You're usually so quiet. I guess you make up for how quiet you normally are by being extra forceful and demanding during sex."

She blushed furiously as she dropped her head to my neck to attempt to hide her embarrassment, as she whined, "Shut up!"

I laughed at her embarrassment as I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back soothingly. She hummed again in contentment as she tried to snuggle closer to me. I placed a gentle kiss on the side of her head and smiled when I felt her tenderly kiss my neck.

Cat then began to nuzzle her face against my neck affectionately as she continued to hum contentedly. I smiled thinking that my kitten was acting just like a real feline. I quietly chuckled at her behavior causing both our bodies to shake slightly. Feeling our bodies still connected by my hard cock in her ass, Cat then gasped in surprise and moaned in pleasure. She then pushed herself up with her hands planted on my chest for stability and rolled her hips to indicate our predicament as she said, "Your cock is still hard, baby."

I smirked and answered, "And it's still inside you. What do you think we should do about that, kitten?"

Cat bit her lower lip as she smiled and said, "Well I can think of one thing that I can do about it."

She then sat up straighter, forcing my hard cock deeper into her ass, and began to roll her hips forward and back, fucking herself on my cock. She moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes as she concentrated on the feeling of my hard cock sliding in and out of her spit and cum slick asshole. She ran her hands over my chest and abs caressing my muscled physique. She stopped and examined her fingers in confusion when she felt her own sticky cum still clinging to us both. She had a cute confused look of curiosity as she examined her fingers unsure of what she was feeling.

Cat tilted her head as she looked at her sticky fingers and mumbled out, "What is...?"

Finally realizing that it was her cm that she had sprayed between our bodies, she suddenly remarked "Oh," before giggling and looking at me in embarrassment as she tried to gauge my reaction to her having covered us both in her cum.

I smirked up at her as I playfully said, "Yeah kitten, that's all you."

She giggled again and hastily added, "Sorry."

I placed my hands in hers and interlaced our fingers as I asked, "Why are you sorry? I'm not. That was a big one for you. I'm surprised at how long it took you to stop shaking. You were pretty out of it. It was nice to see you so relaxed."

She bit her lower lip in slight embarrassment and shyness at my reply as she looked down at me. Feeling bolder she leaned down and captured my lips for another passionate kiss. We kept our fingers laced together and lost ourselves in the deep kiss. Cat then began to slowly rock her hips back and forth to fuck herself on my hard cock, causing us both to moan into the kiss. She then broke the kiss and sat up straighter to add the strength of her body weight to her slow fucking of my hard cock. With a moan of pleasure, she closed her eyes and arched her chest forward erotically as she immersed herself in the sheer enjoyment she was feeling.

Neither of us seemed to need to talk or speed up our slow-paced fuck session as we simply enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies moving together.

Lost in our little world of pleasure, Cat suddenly whispered out, "God, your hard cock feels so good inside me."

I don't think she realized that she had said this out loud or expected me to hear her. I added, "I agree. We should do this more often."

Kitten's reaction was instantaneous and shocking as she suddenly stopped all of her movement and looked down at me in shock and wonder as she whispered, "You really want to do this again?"

I nodded and smiled as I gripped my hand to hers a little tighter as I said, "Damn right I do. I'd like to make you a daily endeavor. What about you? Do you want to do this again, kitten?"

She shook her head frantically in a wordless affirmative as if she was afraid I would change my mind unless she quickly answered me. She then cutely mumbled out, "I like being around you. And not just for the sex. You've always made me feel so pretty. I just didn't think you'd want to do this again with me."

I gripped her hands in mine as I answered, "You ARE pretty. And I like being around you too. I definitely want to do this again. You have no idea how close I came to ending my relationship that night that you came on to me."

She looked down at me in shock as she asked in hopeful wonder, "Really, baby?"

I nodded as I declared, "Damn right I did. I never felt like such an asshole for not being single."

She seemed to really like this answer because she suddenly latched her lips to mine in a deep and passionate kiss. We both moaned in pleasure into the kiss. She then started to rock her hips again at a sensuous and slow pace. We continued our kiss and held each other's hands as she continued to work my hard cock in and out of her tight little ass. She moaned deeply into the kiss as she enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock inside her. Our hands continued to grip each other with outer fingers laced as if we were both desperately trying to hold on to each other.

With another deep moan into my mouth, Cat suddenly sat back up driving my hard cock deeper into her ass. She arched her chest forward again as she enjoyed the feeling of being completely full of my hard cock. With another gasped moan, she began to roll her hips from side to side as she continued to rock herself back and forth adding even more stimulation to our pleasure. I wanted to run my hands along her undulating body and feel her reaction to my touch. I wanted to grope and massage her luscious breasts in my hands and tweak her nipples between my fingers to hear her moan. I wanted to grab her gorgeous bubble butt with both hands to squeeze and fondle her cute ass cheeks to make her gasp. But I continued to hold her hands in mine as she held my hands in hers, neither of us willing to let the other go.

Getting more and more worked up and horny, Cat began to move her hips faster and with more force. She had been biting her lower lip but now let her mouth fall open as she began letting loose moans in sync with her movements driving my hard cock deep inside her. Her breaths were being inhaled as gasps as my hard cock was withdrawn from her ass and exhaled as high-pitched moans as she drove my hard cock deep inside her. Cat was loving the ability she had discovered of being able to accurately target her prostate with my hard cock.

Her moans of pleasure were reaching a fever pitch as I felt my orgasm fast approaching. Wanting to warn her and not knowing if she wanted to draw it out more, I moaned out, "I'm close to cumming, baby."

Cat didn't hesitate in her movements or slow down in any way as she moaned out, "Cum, baby. I want to feel you cum inside me again."

I moaned at her plea and began thrusting my hips up in sync with her downward movements, driving my hard cock even deeper into her ass. Cat moaned even louder and gripped my hands harder as we worked ourselves toward our orgasms.

Cat began to moan out, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

She cried this out as her body began to shake uncomfortably. Feeling my balls start to draw up I moaned and put the last bit of strength I had into driving my hard cock deep inside my kitten's tight little asshole. My orgasm was so powerful and had built up for so long that it actually hurt when I came. My hips bucked and shook as my hard cock spent itself inside her ass. I felt my hard cock jerk and spasm as I sprayed rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her.

Feeling my hard thrust into her ass and my big load of hot cum coating her insides, Cat slammed her asshole down on my spasming cock as hard as she could and let loose a high-pitched cry of sheer pleasure. Her hard cock jerked and spawned as it let out a stream of hot cum onto my chest and abs. We both stayed still and let our orgasms wash over us as the sound of our loud breathing filled the room.

Finally coming down from her orgasm high, Cat let go of my hands and placed her hands on my chest to stabilize her. I brought my hands up and began to slowly caress her body. She finally caught her breath and looked down at me with a devious smile on her face as she proclaimed, "I came on your chest again, baby."

I smirked at her as I answered, "And don't you dare apologize for it."

She smiled cheekily as she shook her head indicating that she wouldn't. She then let out a very contented sigh as she enjoyed my hands slowly stroking her body. Finally looking back down at me with that same cheeky smile, she asked, "Um, would you mind if I used your bathroom? I have to pee."

She looked so cute asking this and so embarrassed admitting she had to pee. I nodded slowly as I placed a light spank to both of her ass cheeks as I said, "Go ahead, kitten. But hurry back or I might get cold."

She moaned at my spanks to her ass and giggled at my request as she slowly extracted my cock from her ass. With a quiet moan of remorse, she walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. While she was gone I grabbed an old workout towel and cleaned myself off. Hearing the toilet flush followed by the sink running, I looked up as Car gingerly and shyly walked back to join me in bed. When she arrived I offered her another towel and she thanked me as she cleaned herself as well. Finished with that she crawled back into bed and snuggled into my side, placing her head and upper body on my chest as she draped one leg across my lower body. Feeling herself properly situated and comfortable, she sighed in contentment as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

Feeling a bit adventurous and teasing, I casually said, "With all your cum that you shot on my chest, I'd almost think you were trying to mark your territory. You know, you're already in my bed with me there really is no need to mark your territory."

Cat giggled and poked me in the ribs before hiding her face against my chest. She then whispered out, "You made me cum a lot. Usually, it's not that much."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,271 Followers