I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,362 Followers

She was quiet for a few seconds and I was about to reassure her that I didn't mind her cumming on me during sex, but she beat me to the punch by arguing, "You seemed like you were trying to mark your territory too, baby."

I could tell she was half joking but also wanted an unasked question answered. I could tell from knowing her and seeing her usual behavior for as long as I had, and her reaction after she came on to me when she was drunk that she was probably terrified of rejection. I could tell she was hiding it well but was clearly fearing my answer. I hugged her to me tighter and whispered huskily into her ear, "Would you be opposed to being marked as my territory if I was marked as yours?"

Cat seemed to tremble against my body as she whispered, "I'm ok with that."

She was quiet for a few seconds more before adding, "Just yours and just mine."

I mumbled an affirmative as I whispered into her ear, "Yes, ma'am."

She sighed deeply and whispered back, "Ok."

We then lapsed back into a comfortable silence as we lay together.

After a few minutes of silence, I felt Cat begin to lazily draw patterns against my skin. Her fingers then trailed to my nipple and began making circles around my nipple. I let her continue to play as I wondered what my little kitten would do next. She hummed quietly as she enjoyed playing with my nipple then trailed her fingers across my chest so she could switch to my other nipple and did the same. I watched her with a smile on my face as she seemed to be in her own little world as she continued to run her fingers over my skin and tease my nipple.

I finally let out a chuckle at her actions which made her stop and shyly look up at my face as she bit her lower lip. We watched each other for a few seconds until she finally asked, "What?"

I shook my head and continued to smile as I said, "I'm just enjoying watching you play, kitten."

She blushed and hid her face against my chest as she giggled out, "Shut up."

I laughed at her again and kissed the top of her head before saying, "I can't help it. You are too cute. But you're always cute around me, so I guess I'll just have to get used to your cuteness, kitten."

She hummed quietly, enjoying my answer as she began trailing her fingers across my skin again. She continued on in silence for a few minutes then feeling bold, began to pinch and tweak my nipples. She giggled as she did this and I felt my cock twitch. Wondering if she was trying to instigate more sex, I then said, "Kitten, if you keep that up you will get fucked again tonight. So I'll leave it up to you."

She snuggled closer to me and rubbed her body against my side as she shyly said, "I'd be ok with that. But I doubt I could go more than one more time tonight. Sex with you wears me out, baby."

I smiled as I said, "Well, I could just fuck you into exhaustion and keep you here all night. Then we could pick this up in the morning."

She stilled at my answer apparently not expecting me to want her to stay the night. Biting her lower lip again, she looked up at me and said, "I'd like that a lot."

I bent my head down and captured her lips in a tender kiss. The kiss turned passionate as we began caressing each other's bodies. I pulled her completely on top of me and she moaned as she felt my hard cock rubbing against her ass. She rubbed her ass back into my cock and moaned louder into the kiss as I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. She then broke the kiss and shyly asked, "Can we do it doggy style this time, baby?"

Deciding to tease and taunt my shy little kitten, I smirked as I squeezed her ass cheeks and huskily asked, "You want me to put you on your hands and knees, shove my hard cock into your asshole, grab your hips, and pound your cute little ass until I fill you with my hot cum?"

Cat bit her lower lip as she gave attention to my description. She hugged herself to me and slowly ground her naked body against mine. Her eyes were lidded as she looked at me and replied quietly like she was afraid someone might overhear her answer as she said, "God, yes. Please, baby."

I smiled wider as I answered, "I think that's a great idea, kitten."

She then planted a quick kiss on my lips before sliding off my body and positioning herself on her hands and knees. She smiled at me over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass at me seductively. I smacked her ass and rolled over beside her then got onto my knees behind her. I grabbed my rock-hard cock and smacked it against her ass, causing her to giggle again. I then slowly pressed my cock head to her puckered hole and entered her ass.

She moaned in pleasure as my hard cock stretched her asshole and began to push forward. I planned to start off slow, but she had other ideas. She looked over her shoulder with a pleading expression as she begged, "Don't go show or be gentle, baby. Just fuck my ass hard. I want you to fuck me with that big hard cock of yours until I can't think anymore. Please, baby. Take what's yours."

I was momentarily stunned at her needy plea. I had never expected to hear her say anything like that. But who was I to deny her what she clearly wanted? Gripping her hips tightly in my hands I suddenly pulled her back into me as I thrust forward driving my hard cock deep into her ass. She moaned deep and loud as she felt my hard cock fill her ass.

Giving in to her demand, I began slamming my hard cock in and out of her ass as she continued to moan in pleasure. I set a grueling pace of fucking her ass. She was beside herself in pleasure. I wondered if this was a fantasy of hers that she had always wanted but had never experienced. And I was happy to oblige. My breathing began to pick up as I battered my hate cock into her ass. At this speed and this amount of force, I was unable to aim for her prostate. I just hoped I hit it enough to bring her the pleasure she so desperately wanted.

She moaned in sheer pleasure as she cried out, "Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

I grunted as I gave her exactly what she wanted and had begged for. I was gripping her hips tightly as I continued to pull her back in sync with my forward thrusts to drive my hard cock deeper and deeper into her ass. Her ass cheeks shook erotically as they slapped against my thighs. Her moans were growing in volume as the pleasure she was receiving threatened to overwhelm her. Her tight little asshole gripped my hard cock wonderfully and threatened to make me cum far too soon. Putting all of my self-control into not cumming before my little kitten was fucked into exhaustion, I then returned my concentration to my loudly moaning kitten in front of me.

Cat was now gripping the comforter beneath her to keep her anchored in place, as I continued to batter her from behind. Moaning in sheer pleasure at the rough ass-fucking she was receiving, Cat had to focus all of her energy on staying in place and not collapsing onto the bed in pure bliss. Cat felt like smiling and giggling with glee and giddiness at the knowledge that all of her pleasure and ecstasy was coming from the big hard cock of the beautiful man that was currently sodomizing her. She wanted to smile and giggle but was reduced to loud deep moans of pleasure, the smiles and giggles could wait.

No matter the self-control and determination that I thought I possessed, fucking my little sexy kitten this fast and hard was quickly building up to what I knew would be a powerful orgasm. At this point, I had exhausted every trick I could think of you forestall the impending orgasm and knew that I would soon fill my sexy kitten's cute ass with another load of my hot cum. My inner conflict was suddenly brought to a halt by a loud high-pitched cry of sheer overwhelming pleasure from Cat.

I watched in rabid fascination and amazement as she suddenly went completely rigid, slammed her ass back into my continuing deep and hard thrusting cock, hit a pitch and volume that I worried would get the police called, and then shook uncontrollably from head to toe. She stayed like that for almost a minute as I continued to batter her ass from behind before letting her head and upper body flop to the bed. I still had a death grip on her thighs and was too close to reaching my own orgasm to stop now, but I couldn't help but smile at her cute blissed-out expression.

Her head lay on its side and her arms sprawled out to either side with her ass sticking up behind her. Her eyes were closed and her face showed both exhaustion and serenity. The only sounds she was making were her panting breath and soft moans as I worked myself to join her in post-orgasm bliss. Ignoring my desire to warn her of my upcoming orgasm, I simply concentrated on the feelings that were fast building to a crescendo.

With a deep moan of pleasure, I felt my hard cock swell and explode, expelling a sea of hot cum coating my kitten's insides. I grunted in pleasure and satisfaction as I felt her right little asshole milk the last drops of my hit cum from my softening cock. The only sounds or reaction Cat made to my powerful orgasm was a quiet sigh of pleasure and contentment when she felt my hot cum flow into her ass. The warm feeling of my cum being pumped into her left her feeling very satisfied and fulfilled.

Letting my softened cock slide out of her asshole, I grabbed my towel from the floor and quickly wiped myself off and then her, before placing a gentle kiss to both of her ass cheeks. Cat never moved or made a sound. I slowly leaned down and scooped her up in my arms as I pulled back the covers. She only sighed quietly as she molded herself to me. I lay her into bed and climbed in next to her. She never opened her eyes, but snuggled closer to me and sprawled her naked body across mine with a soft sigh as she rested her head on my chest.

Looking down at my blissed-out kitten, I couldn't help myself from asking, "I take it you enjoyed that, kitten."

Her only response was a quiet annoyed whine as she gently covered my mouth with her fingers to shush me. It was so cute and honest that I simply covered our naked bodies with my covers, turned off the light, wrapped my arms around her, and placed a tender kiss to the top of her head. She hummed in satisfaction as she snuggled closer.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,362 Followers