I Like It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure how but, during the brief time she was gone, Cathy had managed to set up the massage table we'd purchased a while back. Personally, I thought it was a great investment, although we hadn't used it all that much. I left the room with the items Cathy had given me and walked out.

She took the bed throw and made up the top of the massage table, adding the pillows afterward. "Okay, get over here. Stand at the end of the table." She commanded, when finished. I was going to say something on the edge of smart-ass once again but, held my tongue.

With a few quick adjustments, Cathy had the table a height she felt was right. "Good, that should do it but, just to make sure." She mumbled and hopped up on the table. I waited as she dropped back on the table and slid down towards me with legs spread wide. "Do I line up with you?" She asked.

"What? Line up, what are talking – " I started to ask.

"Oh God, I know you're not that dense! Open my wrap, is my pussy at the right height? You know, so can push your penis in without having to bend over!" She stated, trying her best to embarrass me.

"Well, let's see." I replied and placed my blood swollen cock on her vulva. "Yup, sure seems to be the right height, what you think?" I answered back and grinned at her.

Cathy shot me a look and I quickly retreated, feeling she might retaliate and involve my dick somehow. I was still grinning when she got off the table and straightened it for the last time. "Wait here smarty, time to get you ready." She said and walked off shaking her head.

Fifteen minutes later Cathy returned carrying a large bag and a bowl of water. "Take off the wrap and sit!" She commanded, as she approached. Shocked by her forcefulness I did, on the nearest chair which was a chase lounge.

"Perfect, here take the bowel I want you to put your balls in the water and cool em big boy." She said in a softer tone and smiled.

By now I used to this practice and actually liked it. As warm as it was outside, my sack was hanging low and I welcomed the relief. Cathy provided a small box to set the bowl on and I proceeded with her request. My cock was just elongated enough to rest on the far bowl edge and let my testicles float in the cool water. I sighed and watched Cathy open her bag of tricks. "What's all that?" I asked.

"Ointments and glitter oil – you know, all the sexy stuff, are you ready?" She said, rising to join me. I nodded my head, now thoroughly amazed at the prep-work they put into this day. "She wants you glimmering and shimmering, she gets you glimmering and shimmering!" And Cathy stepped over the chair and went to work.

I felt like a Roman. Cathy oiled my body, rubbing the sweet smelling liquid in with deep massaging strokes. When she'd gotten every inch she could, as I sat there, she urged me to stand up. "But, my balls – the water!" I protested.

"I'll get more,we have a little time yet, stand up!"

Cathy dropped her wrap and stood in front of me naked and smiling. "God I love this." She purred and started in again. The oil she used on my chest had glitter, or something shiny, in it. Her massage was no less thorough. She slowed down when she dropped past my belly and took great care oiling my cock and balls. When she finished I stood out long, proud and hard before her and she kissed my cock head for luck, before starting down my legs.

"There that should do it! Sit down, I'll get more water." She said, smiling at her handy work. The suns rays seemed to intensify during the period she was gone. Beads of sweat started to form on my brow. Returning, she immersed my balls for a second time and then stood directly in front me – very close. "Here, oil me." She said and handed me yet another bottle and added as she turned around, "Don't miss anything, oil every inch of me."

Cathy's plan was simple. Get my balls cooled off and get me hotter than I'd ever been. It worked. Her soft moans, over my touching of places sensitive and hidden kept me hard as a rock. I was sweating in rivulets by the time I finished and my throat was dry.

Jan appeared about that time, wearing a long white Greek style silk robe. It flow out behind her and happily leaving little to the imagination. She looked radiant and happier than I'd ever seen her. Cathy stepped aside, unveiling me, with a "ta-Da!"

The wide smile on Jan's face was obviously approval. She held out her arms and I walked to her, waggling my erection, feeling a little self conscience. The feeling faded quickly when we embraced.

Jan's kiss was eager, deep and hungry, and our tongues danced the dance of desire. "You look gorgeous John. You're just as I pictured you." She whispered when our lips parted. I swallowed hard, gulped might be the best word, and return the compliment, as I turned her three hundred and sixty degrees.

We walked arm and arm to the table, looking into each others eyes, where Cathy waited, nude and glistening. "Your love bed awaits my lady." Cathy announced and bowed low, sweeping her arm out presenting the made up massage table.

Without words, Jan looked at me and I knew instantly what she wanted. Gently I helped disrobe her and then helped her onto the table. Cathy, silently and eagerly, helped to adjust the pillows so Jan was propped up, enabling her to watch as her man slid his manhood deep inside her.

With a brief kiss of Jan's lips, Cathy hurried to my end and stood by waiting. My hard penis slipped between Jan's labia and squished in when I bent over to caress her oiled body. Cupping and squeezing her breasts, I worked them until her nipples stood out hard and then slowly worked my way down between her legs.

A small out cry and sharp in take of breath from Jan announced my fingers arrival at her clit, already unsheathing, growing firm with excitement. With gentle strokes I massaged her lips their full length, time and time again and always returned to pay homage to the button that would set her off. Jan's belly fluttered under my touch and her breath grew short, as she waited for my fingers to find more hidden treasures.

I danced her clit through fingers of one hand and probed her vagina with the fingers of the other hand, until Jan's legs were quivering and her loud moans of delight grew constant. That's when Cathy leaned over and whispered, "She's ready, God damn I'm ready, I know she is!" and kissed my cheek. Even with fingers withdrawn, Jan's body still shook with sexual intensity, she knew what was coming.

I stood erect and before I could move to grasp and aim my penis, Cathy took charge. Her right hand went to Jan's pubic mound, where her index finger found the sensitive clit waiting at the top of Jan's slit. With her left hand, she gripped my stiff cock and guided its head to Jan's wet lips. "Push, gently John, let her enjoy her brother's length, she wants your child."

Propped up by pillows and arms, Jan watched in loving rapture as my penis sank slowly inside her, crying out when our mounds met. I damn near came immediately. I doubt ever recalling being so deep inside her. The heat of the day, the sweat of our bodies and the feel of the chamber where our child would develop nearly overcame me.

Bryan Adam's song, "When you really love a woman" began and I timed my thrusts and pelvis rolls to the soft, sensuous strings of the Spanish guitar melody. I maintained the slow pace, listening to the sweet cries of my sister, as she grew closer and closer to climax. Cathy relentlessly worked her clit, as I continued my deep penetrations. Jan closed her eyes, when the guitar solo started and I picked up the pace of my thrusts.

The three of us made a baby that day. Cathy finally released her fingers from Jan's clit, when she screamed out in climax. George Michael's, "I want your sex" started, sending me into frenzied, short hips thrusts, rubbing my cock head against the lips of Jan's outer fleshy walls. I joined her seconds later and pushed deep inside her, as heavy load after heavy load of my sperm shot into her. I rocked, shook, quivered and nearly collapsed before I finished and, all the while, Cathy pressed tightly against my back, cooing out words of love and encouragement.

Well, the little buggers didn't have far to swim. I mean I drove them right to her front door and, later, when we all talked about it, I told Jan I think I put a few right through the door! She sighed out, agreeing with me and told us she knew I did. "I could feel you trying, I wanted to open up and take you inside!"

Cathy's night was no less spectacular. So hard was our coupling that she walked awkwardly for most of the next day but, smiled anyways. Their peaks were a couple of weeks apart and nine months later I was a very busy guy! Gestation being what it is, I found myself at the hospital looking after two women. Thank God Jan's labor went quicker than Cathy's. With a great deal of quick thinking, I got several nurses off my case that night, as they grew curious as to why I was present for both women's birth.

My story ends here. I'm a proud father of two beautiful girls. I expanded my art portfolio, with paintings and drawings of my pregnant and nude lovers and now I work on inclusion of our daughters. I'm not sure what the future holds. Jan, Cathy and I will discuss it as the girls grow, perhaps one day they will know whole truth, perhaps not. Whatever happens they will always have the best and our undying love.

"Between you and me – I'd love to have a son! Think about it...