All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrsdryhumpermrsdryhumperover 16 years ago
My dream is your story

Although I am very sub. I would love to cuckold my husband and make/let him watch me enjoy all kinds of sex with men, women and more. Always having him service me and profess his love for my new life. Your story has hit the truth in my thoughts. To me it isnt really a story at all. I can't wait to read more and I wish my name was Maria instead of judy. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Possibly the wrong category . . .

Not too many typos, fairly well-written, and very erotic for those into this type of fantasy. In other stories by this author, there was at least some type of consent on the part of the male desiring chastity, humiliation, etc. In this story, while the consent is sort-of implicit (i.e., our wimp sub character could have just said, "No, we're leaving Maria, I'm not comfortable with this, leave with me or our marriage is over"), it really seems more non-consent than BDSM and perhaps should have been submitted in the "Non-consent" category. That said, it appears we are working towards Sean sucking cock as well as cleaning cum out of Maria's pussy. Another category might be gay male; just get it from the source rather than indirectly? Or what about interracial? I realize there can be overlap of categories applicable to a story, but I don't see Sean restrained (at least not yet) other than the CB-3000, so BDSM is not really obvious in this series. And naturally, in this fantasy, black cock is the biggest, and the dom is the black female . . . stereotypes are not original and I'd hoped for a bit more that's new and/or different from this author, who certainly knows how to write erotic stories. Because of this, I give 75% rather than 100% for this story's rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too Close

Your story is great but hit a little too close to home for me.

Similar situation but I had no third party back up ( Monica) to lean on, nor anyone to put me in my place. I had to deal with partial lose on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

This series is Amazing so far!!! I can't wait to read the next one. I can really imagine myself taking that guys place and being a cuckold. Great writing!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Nice transition chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dude grow a pair. Cut that toy off. B**** slap Maria, and kick the living hell out of Monica on your way out the door. For goodness sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES