All Comments on 'I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 04'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pathetic.

The idea that any man would allow himself to be thesubject of humiliation and degradation is ludicrous. There is no safe word so Sean is powerless and you don't give up that much control without an out. Further more, there is nothing erotic in being the subject of cruelty anymore than watching a 6 yr old child getting beaten up by an 18 yr old. Taken to it's natural conclusion, you might as well have Sean castrated because he would have as much sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

I've been waiting for you to continue your "easy street..."series, but this is just as good if not better. Please keep it going. I for one appreciate your efforts. To me it does not matter if it's real or fantasy. I like the concept cuckolding and small penis humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it

This is another great series. There is one thing here I don't like, though it isn't something the author can change. It is the presence of a scathing review by someone who doesn't like the genre despite the warning preceding each installment! As much as I admire the determination of someone who dislikes a genre taking the time to read the stories anyway and start trolling as if it were a sport, I can't help but wonder why such people can't turn their energies towards more productive ends.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 16 years agoAuthor
A response to Mr. Pathetic

In my mind, he is having lots and lots of very erotic sex, he just isn't having an orgasm. Or is your own orgasm supposed to be the only thing that is important to a man? I don't feel that way, even when I'm not engaged in chastity play.

I (and obviously many others) get fulfullment from this type of fantasy. Let it go and read something you are into.

And by the way, thanks for your feedback anyway.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years ago
another great entry in this series

have enjoyed it immensely

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

This is such a good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES