I Lost the Poker Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica held onto my fake cock, "Look Maria! Viola! Now he has something we can use!"

Maria and Jerry both stopped for a moment and looked over at us. Maria's eyes widened, "Oh my. Can we make it permanent?" She was smiling that wickedly mischievous smile.

Monica smiled, "Would you mind if we join you?"

"Sure!"

Monica led me to the opposite side of the bed from where Maria and Jerry were. She sat down and used a bottle of lubricant that had been in the case to grease up the phallus, sliding her hands up and down it like she was masturbating it. She looked up at me, "Does that feel good, baby?" She laughed at the irony.

Monica lay back on the bed. She was further up on the bed than Maria, and now they were lying next to each other, just from opposite directions. Maria was still enjoying Jerry's oral ministrations. The girl's heads were next to each other. Monica reached out and playfully tapped Maria on the forehead to get her attention. When Maria turned her head to look in response, Monica leaned close and kissed her. They held the kiss for a few moments, their tongues dancing together. My cock tried to swell against its cage. This was so damned hot.

Once they broke the kiss Monica looked up at me and signaled that I should make love to her. I moved close to her and began slowly penetrating her with the rubber phallus, wanting to be gentle because it was so huge.

"Come on, honey. I take James every night. Thank you for caring, but you are not going to hurt me."

I moved a little faster. But I stilled moved slowly, just for a different reason. I watched as the thick member, covered with raised "veins" disappeared into the velvety folds of Monica's sex. It looked like it felt soooo good! God I wished I could feel it!

Finally I bottomed out, the balls pressed against her firm buttocks. I looked down at her and she nodded. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders, held onto them firmly and slowly increased my tempo.

"Yes, baby...fuck my brains out. Give it to me Sean."

As I began to slam harder and harder into her beautiful body, I couldn't help but see Jerry stand up and assume the same position between my wife's legs, standing roughly opposite of me. She wriggled against his long, thick cock. She wrapped her strong legs around his hips, and used them to pull him into her.

He still had to move slowly, but this wasn't the first "large" cock she'd had tonight, it was just larger than the first. As I watched this strange man's penis disappear into my wife's familiar sex, their eyes met and they let out a satisfied sigh in unison, "MMMMMMmmmmmmoooh."

Once buried inside her, he leaned forward and they kissed, his chest pressed against her fantastic freckled breasts that I love so much.

I had slowed my attentions to Monica as I watched. Jerry stood back up and took hold of Maria's legs, placing them up over his shoulders, mimicking my position with Monica. He made eye contact with me and winked. An idea seemed to convey itself between us, I guess great minds think alike.

He began to thrust himself into my wife, eventually matching my rhythm with Monica. Then we both began to increase our tempo, and soon we were working together. As I would slam into Monica, my weight would force the bed towards Jerry, forcing his cock into my wife with that much more force. Jerry would thrust back towards me, slamming his cock into my Maria and forcing my "cock" that much harder into Monica. The girls both figured out what we were doing and squealed with delight. It must have had the desired effect.

Both of the women were moaning and crying out in joy as we made love to them. The fact that I couldn't feel anything was at the same time maddening and interesting, as it gave me the opportunity to observe details more closely. I wasn't focused on my own physical pleasure.

Monica and Maria both looked so awesomely beautiful in the midst of their ecstasy, their eyes closed, mouths open, breathing labored. They both have large, natural breasts. I love the way natural breasts move when a woman is being hammered passionately. When you work up a rhythm they don't just bounce up and down, but move around in gentle circles as they move up, and then back down. It was so captivating to watch the contrast as Monica's ebony globes made the same motion as Maria's tanned ivory breasts opposite each other on the same bed.

I could look down and watch my fake cock moving in and out of Monica, then look up and watch Jerry's real one doing the same into and out of Maria.

I am in pretty good shape, so I wasn't anywhere near being exhausted. But this was rewarding for another reason. I have always been very concerned about making sure my lovers are satisfied, but I would end up cumming before I wanted to. That wasn't a problem here! I could keep going as long as was necessary without concern for whether I was going pop off before my lover was ready.

I had said that I couldn't feel anything. Well, I was finding out that wasn't entirely true. The balls on the rubber phallus pressed against my cock cage each time I thrust forward. My cock had of course filled the tube as much as it possibly could, so that it couldn't move much. But each time in was pressed upon, the tube slid on my poor manhood as much as it could; I was being ever so gently fucked inside the tube!

The sensation felt so good. It had a hint of what it feels like to approach an orgasm, it felt like I might be able to cum! But the more I made love to Monica, the more I realized that she had found another wicked tease for me. I couldn't possibly get hard, and there was no way I was ever going to get enough stimulation to have an orgasm. AAAAGGHH!

The women were having one orgasm after another. They would cum hard, crying out together, and then they would build back up to another. When they were in the brief lulls, they would lean towards each other and join in a kiss, which only served to drive Jerry and me both crazy, increasing our desire and our attentions to the women.

The women's cries were music to my ears, and drove me to a crescendo of passion. They're voices together crying out, "OOOOHHHH...."

Gasping for breath, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, YES! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I think they fed off of each other's passion as much as they did from Jerry and me, "mmmmpppphhhhhhh....mmmmmm....yeeeees! Fuck me Jerry, fuck me!" Countered with, "uuunnnggggghhhhhyyyeeeaah! Give it to me Sean, show me you're a man, baby! Make me beg for more, harder! YEEEEEESSS....I'm cumming baby!"

Met with, "Sooooo Goooood.....so fucking big!! Oh, thank you! I have needed this for so loooooonnnggggggggggaaaauuuggggghhhhhh!"

Finally I could tell that Jerry was building towards his own orgasm. His breathing became more labored until finally he slammed into my wife and roared out as he came hard. She grabbed hold of his arms for support and held him tight as she cried out through a matching orgasm. They set off Monica, who pulled me tight into her and screamed out in her own orgasm.

Everybody was cumming together except me. My body shook with unreleased sexual energy. I was going into another uncontrollable shaking fit! This time there was no jealously or fear of loss, just built up NEED that I couldn't satisfy.

After about five minutes they had all calmed down from their shared orgasms. Jerry had removed himself from Maria and they were holding each other as they watched me with sympathy for my condition.

Monica held me to her, trying to calm me as I quivered uncontrollably. I looked into her eyes with desperation. I needed to cum! I know my eyes were pleading with her. She motioned for me to lie down on the bed.

"There, there, its gonna be alright, baby. Mistress Monica's gonna take care of you."

She gestured to Maria. She helped guide Maria to straddle my head, facing my midsection where both of my penises lay. I was overcome with need for contact with my wife, and was overjoyed when she lowered her sloppy, cum filled cunt to my waiting lips. I was ravenous. When the now familiar sensation of cum flowing from within her met my lips, I sucked on her canal hard, forcing it into my mouth in desperation. Once she was cleaned I began to bathe her entire sex, cleaning her labia, then sliding my tongue between them and making passionate love to her clit. I was able to separate myself temporarily from my frustrated, seeping cock, venting my sexual tensions through her.

On the occasion that I opened my eyes, in this position I was rewarded with a view of Maria's sexy bottom above me. I would dart my tongue occasionally across her anus and she would moan in a different way that when I was toying with her clit.

I was so focused on my feast, the way she tasted, the way she felt against my lips and tongue that I barely noticed when Monica straddled my midsection and began riding my rubber phallus. I certainly became aware as she slammed herself down on me over and over again, rubbing my fake cock against the cage of my real one.

I was unable to see that the two ladies were facing each other, caressing each other's breasts and kissing while they used me. Jerry told me about it later, told me that it had given him an instant rebirth to his hard-on. That he'd had to stand watching and masturbating because the scene was so incredibly sensuous.

Finally both women cried out and shuddered through a series of orgasms together. They held each other tight for support as they came. After at least three full minutes, orgasms cascading through them in waves, they both were totally exhausted; completely spent.

They collapsed against each other and out of habit, they both sat down heavily to recover, having forgotten about me for the moment.

It didn't take long for them to be reminded of my presence. The feeling of my wife's firm buttocks, the satiny flesh of her pussy against my face felt wonderful. But unfortunately I couldn't breath!

Soon my arms were thrashing about on the bed, and I was slapping the mattress with my hands as if "tapping out" in a wrestling match.

The girls suddenly realized what they'd done and their eyes met and widened. They both jumped up and then came to rest on either side of me, again leaning against each other as they looked to see if I was O.K.

Our eyes met and we regarded each other for a split second before the three of us burst into uproarious shared laughter.

To be continued...

12