All Comments on 'I Love You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle9 months ago

This new "world " you have created is really lovely to explore and experience through your words. Thank you for sharing this gift with us.

MarkItZeroMarkItZero8 months ago

Another excellent one. 5*

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

I'm really liking this new universe of characters and the story arcs. I'll be on the lookout for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

DAMN!!!!, How do I go about giving this story 15 stars? As a standalone it's worthy of a 10 but the tie in with the Fairleigh story which was fucking stupendous takes it to otherworldly status. Bh76 is right up there with likes of NTH and CindyTV.

Turning502019Turning5020198 months ago

Last paragraph of story….Who is Kelly?

Bh76Bh768 months agoAuthor

Kelly is his friend John’s wife.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

A wonderful story. 5 stars.

/

Two related questions. Why was the sister-in-lsw's husband so rude to Marty, and what happened to him?

Bh76Bh768 months agoAuthor

The brother in law was at a low point and was trying to knock Marty down a peg after Marty was being adored by all his family.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. IMO it’s a great fit for its universe. The brief cameos work well, adding just enough depth to an already very good story. Thanks for sharing.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler8 months ago

WOW! A solid 5 star story from page 1.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She's too pushy. I would have told her to stay away once I found out she was Liam's Aunt.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U8 months ago

Great story. Almost feel there is more to the story with the mention of her insecurities at the very end of the story. Would love to read how they deal with him be on the road as a married couple. I always had the idea for people in this situation would be to just take the family with. Specifically since so much can be done online like school for the children. I have a job that one could become a traveler and go to different sites every 3 months. My wife and I discussed it and decided if life led us to this route we would buy a RV camper and I would bring the kids and her along.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Love your universe and weaving them all together.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I always enjoy reading your work and found this tale entertaining. Only problem was it felt like it was a “ bolt on” addition to your universe rather than a self contained story that wound its way around your universe. Hope that makes sense? They fell in love too quickly, given his past, for me to buy into it fully. I did enjoy her music experience and felt it fit well overall, but the back half was a little disjointed and formulaic. Last comment, I was hoping she would give him a child and that would draw him off the road for good, much like Farleigh. 4.4*

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

Your past leads you to your future ... and your future is derived from your past. Thus forms a story universe.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Great story as usual, thank you! 5 BIG FUCKING STARS!

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

3*. Very good in general, but there ending felt rushed.

OvercriticalOvercritical8 months ago

I was pleased that everything wasn't perfect. It was a struggle at times, but they worked at it and came out all right. I was a little disappointed that Annie didn't have a child with Marty to fill in that gap in his life. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ended too soon

jlg07jlg078 months ago

"but it was the last time she mentioned any concerns."

Seems to foreshadow bad things coming for them, but maybe not.

5*

granoldadgranoldad8 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on literotica.

Opinionated1Opinionated18 months ago

Just beautiful story telling but felt incomplete..the story ended at the wedding but there

was more to tell. How did the future work out with the new studio? did they have kids?

maybe write another part to this tale? you hint gently at some issues with her tolerating

his performing on the road. Keep up the wonderful writiing!

inka2222inka22227 months ago

This is the weakest and least convincing of the 4 stories in the series (and honestly, one of the worst by this author - in all fairness his usual standard is pretty high and not easy to reach). She does NOT sound like she's a good fit for him, especially long term. It's like she gets these fancy fantasies, and when rubber hits the reality road, she caves because it is harder and different than the fantasy. I also wouldn't be surprised at a future story where she cheats on him and (hopefully) he finds a woman who ACTUALLY loves him, not just an idea of him like she does.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you look at it from a certain pov you could surmise that she was after him to make her famous. The way she kept pushing him to get back to music and ambushing him with the karaoke then arguing. Then after he finally caves and she gets big she's not opposed to other dudes rubbing her down right next to him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To previous anonymous. That whole story and that's what you got from it? You have a very jaundiced view on life.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, myself.

olddave51olddave514 months ago

I was so afraid that Annie would end up like Lisa from "NOT FOR THE INNOCENT" I am still not over that disappointment. I have held off reading your stories because of that. "GOOD GIRL GONE BAD" did not really help me with the disappointment. You have so many great stories. I liked the Ann Clayton trilogy "COMING HOME" , "I FINALLY FOUND MY WAY" , "WHO WANTS TO BE LONELY'

The whole university of the Frank and Ali stories are great with "IT NEVER GOES AWAY" being in my opinion your best Romance story.

I guess "A MILLION TO ONE" spoiled me for reconciliation Romance stories. If Billie and Mark could get back together I was hoping Lisa and Jimmy could too.

Still you do write good and great stories.

PraetusPraetusabout 2 months ago

There felt like there were some dangling red herrings - her suddenly surge of popularity hinting at her getting lost in the glamour (letting some random guy oil her up) and him being sidelined without her really objecting until she couldn't cope.

Then the anger at him being on tour. And the constant pushing.

I genuinely think she loves him. But she comes across as really fickle. And the ending of him being a touring star doesn't seem to be what he wants and the story just... Ends with a "and it was fine". It felt like there was a potential drama that the author felt like avoiding for a happy ending, but left the hints in there.

Overall a nice surface romance but with potential for more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great Story. Made me cry a few times but would love to read about them and having Children and family and friends and continued Love and Success!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...