I Love You and Want You, Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he cupped and fingered my pussy with his right hand, he felt my naked, black ass with his left hand. Only allowing him to feel my naked, black ass through my nightgown when sleeping with him, my son was finally feeling my naked, black ass now. He continued feeling my naked, black ass and squeezing my naked, black ass while masturbating my warm, wet cunt before leaning forward to kiss my pussy and lick my naked, black pussy. No doubt, thinking that I was his wife, my son was eating me while reaching up to feel my tits and finger my nipples.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. A longtime coming, Jason is not only masturbating me but now he's eating my cunt,' I thought with sexual excitement. "My son is giving me oral sex."

Then, parting my legs, he pushed my left leg to the floor and moved his face between my legs. Obviously, determined to make me cum, Jason continued eating my cunt while fingerfucking my cunt. I couldn't believe my son was eating my pussy. Licking me faster, he rubbed my clit harder and fingerfucked me deeper. He continued licking me while fingering me. Then, he reached up with his other hand again to fondle my naked breasts and finger my erect nipples.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while enjoying every second of him touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and groping me while eating my cunt, fingerfucking my cunt, and fingering my nipples. 'This is unfucking believable. Something I'll remember for the rest of my life, I don't believe this.'

As if I was a man and he was a woman, I put a heavy hand to the back of his head and mashed his face in my wet, warm pussy. I held him there while moving his face up and down and side to side. As if I gave him my version of a cum bath, I wiped my vaginal secretions all over his beautiful face.

Remaining quiet, not saying a word, or making a sound, I didn't want my son to know that he was eating his mother. My son continued rubbing my clit and fingerfucking my pussy while licking me faster and harder. My son was eating my pussy. I couldn't believe my son was eating my pussy. With him continuing to lick me harder and lick me faster while fingering deeper, it wouldn't be long before I had a sexual orgasm.

Now, in the way that I couldn't wait to give him oral sex, I couldn't believe Jason was giving me oral sex. Yet, not wanting him to know it was me that he was eating, not wanting him to stop fingering me and licking me, when I was ready to cum, I put my hand over my mouth. Yet, as soon as I had an orgasm from his fingers and from his tongue, not allowing me to enjoy the afterglow of sex, he mounted me.

Jason was ready to make love to me. He was ready to fuck his mother. I reached down for my son's big, stiff prick and quickly inserted him in my pussy.

'Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck Mama,' I so wanted to say.

Yet, not wanting to ruin the sexual moment and my Halloween, birthday surprise, I continued to remain quiet. I wonder what he'd say when he discovered he had sex with his mother instead of his wife. I wondered if he'd be sexually excited or ashamed. Hoping for the former instead of the latter, I hoped this wasn't another one-time sexual thing. Now, that he finally had forbidden sex with me again, I hoped he'd have incestuous sex with me all the time.

Then, when he tried to kiss me, I turned my head away. I so wanted my son to French kiss me but I figured as soon as he kissed me, he'd know that I wasn't his wife. He'd know that he was French kissing his mother. Yet, obviously too drunk to know, he turned my head back to him and parted my lips with his tongue and French kissed me anyway. Kissing me and kissing me, my dream come true, my son, my beautiful boy, continued French kissing me and making out with me while touching me and feeling me everywhere.

# # #

Something I dreamt about while masturbating myself, my son was making out with me while making love to me. Then, with him humping me harder and fucking me faster, instead of making love to me, he was fucking me. Jason was finally fucking my cunt in the way that he did so very long ago. I returned his hard, fast humps with my hard, fast humps and, as if we were a fucking machine, we fucked one another. My son fucked his mother and I fucked my son.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my long, shapely legs around his back. I needed to cum. In the way that he gave me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue, I needed him to give me a sexual orgasm with his cock. Not stopping him, when we were close to cumming together, I allowed him to cum inside of me. No longer able to get pregnant, what did it matter? He couldn't impregnate me. Yet, if only Jason could give me a baby, I'd allow him to give me a child.

As soon as he ejaculated his cum inside of me, not giving me a chance to enjoy the afterglow of sex, he stood. Not wanting him to leave, I reached out my hand and wrapped my fingers around his big, erect prick. In the way that he took my pussy in his mouth, I sat up on the couch and took his erect cock in my mouth. Sucking him while stroking him, I was sucking my son. Sucking him deeper while stroking him harder, I was giving him the blowjob of his young life.

'Finally, I'm sucking my son's prick again,' I thought. 'I can't wait for him to cum in my mouth. I can't wait for him to give me a cum bath. I can't wait for him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts.'

"Cum Jason. Cum in Mama's mouth," I said temporarily removing his prick from my mouth to speak. "I need to taste you. I need to swallow you but save some cum to give me a cum bath too," I said before taking my son's stiff prick in my mouth again.

Intent on giving my son the best blowjob of his life, a better blowjob than his wife had given him, I couldn't wait for him to cum in my mouth. I couldn't wait to swallow his cum. I couldn't wait for my son to give me a cum bath. As if proving that he still sexually wanted me, I needed him to give me a cum bath. I needed him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts.

It took all the self-control I had not to tell Jason that he had made out with his mother. It took all the self-control I not tell my son that he had eaten his mother's pussy and fucked his mother. It took all the self-control I had not to tell my son that his mother was blowing him and not his wife.

Yet, not wanting to ruin his birthday, Halloween surprise, I wanted my son to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his cum. Then, if he had any cum left after cumming in my pussy and in my mouth, I wanted to give me a cum bath. I wanted him to cum all over my face, in my hair, across my naked breasts.

I sucked his cock deeper while stroking his prick harder and faster. I gave my son the best blowjob I had given any man. Then, in the way that I had put a heavy hand to the back of his head, he put a heavy hand to the back of my head. He humped my mouth and fucked my face while I continued sucking him while stroking him. I made all those cocksucking, slurping sounds that all men loved to hear to prove that the woman was enjoying sucking their cocks as much as the men are enjoying having their cocks sucked.

"Suck my cock. Blow me," he said. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mama," he said.

As soon as he said that he wanted to cum in my beautiful mouth, he exploded a load of warm, oozy cum in my mouth. Instead of sucking him dry and licking him clean I pulled him from my mouth and as soon as I did, he ejaculated a third load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. Now I wondered, did he know it was me blowing him or was that something he said when Tamara was blowing him?

He shocked me that he knew that it was me. How could he know it was me sucking his prick? Maybe with Tamara looking so very much like me, it was okay for her to have her husband pretend that he was having sex with his mother instead of with his wife. Maybe his wife called him to warn him that I was there waiting for him to arrive home. Maybe he called his wife to apologize for missing his own birthday party and for having missed taking the kids trick or treating for Halloween.

"I love you, Mama," he said.

Stunned, I didn't know what to say but what I said.

"I love you, Jason."

# # #

Suddenly, as if it was daylight. The overhead living room light illuminated us as if it was the sun. It felt as if a nightclub was closing and they turned on all the lights before asking everyone to leave. I wondered who turned on the light. I wondered if my son turned on the light to see my naked tits and my naked pussy. I'd happily show him whatever he wanted to see of my naked body.

Only, it wasn't my son who turned on the overhead, living room light. It was my daughter-in-law. She was in the living room with us. Tamara saw us naked. She saw us having sex. She saw me giving my son, her husband, a blowjob. She watched him cum in my mouth and all over my face.

"Jason! Violet! Oh, my God! What the Hell are you doing? This is so gross. This is so nasty. This is so disgusting, a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother. I can't believe what I'm seeing," she said with anger.

Wearing the evidence of my son's incestuous lust, I had Jason's cum all over my face, in my hair, across my naked breasts, and even in my ear. Tamara looked at us as if we were drunk, crazy, or a combination of both. Going from darkness to light, if it wasn't enough that she saw me sucking my son's cock, in that perfectly timed moment she saw my son cum in my mouth before cumming all over my face. She not only saw me give my son a blowjob but also, she saw her husband give his mother a cum bath.

"Get out! Get out of my house, the both of you. Get your things and just go," she said screaming and slapping Jason across his face while pushing me. "Get the fuck out!"

Quickly becoming sober, Jason confronted his wife.

"I'm not leaving my house. I'm not leaving my kids," he said.

As if she had suddenly lost her mind, Tamara laughed out loud.

"Your children? The children aren't your children, Jason. You're such a moron. How could you be so stupid? You were never sober long enough to make me pregnant. You were never sober long enough to get an erection," she said. "You've been drunk our entire marriage.

He looked at her through alcohol glazed eyes.

"What do you men the children aren't my children," he asked incredulously?

She jabbed him in his chest with her stiff index finger.

"My old boyfriend from high school fucked me whenever you were out drinking, which was nearly every other weekend. With you always leaving me for your friends, I was always lonely and horny. Tommy took care of my sexual needs. He fucked me and I sucked him," she said looking at my son while waiting for him to formulate an answer in his alcohol pickled brain.

Then, when he didn't respond, she continued her tirade.

"Unlike you, my so-called husband, the man who married a woman because she looked like his mother, he made sure that I was never horny or sexually unsatisfied. He fucked me good and he fucked me hard. He was the one who made me pregnant with both of my children. I'm leaving you for him," she said. "Now you can go back to living with and fucking your mother," she said giving me a dirty look while waving her hand at my son. "Bye. Bye."

# # #

Finally, with the charade over, no longer hiding our sexual feelings for one another, Jason returned to living with me. Only, different this time, instead of living like mother and son, we lived like man and woman. We lived like lovers. We lived like husband and wife. Not only did we sleep in the same bed but we had incestuous sex.

Leaving Detroit behind, we moved to where no one knew us. Instead of sexually teasing one another and incestuously flashing one another. We made out with one another while he touched and felt my naked body everywhere. We had incestuous sex. He licked me and I sucked him. We made love. We fucked.

Never horny or sexually frustrated again, we sexually satisfied our every sexual craving. He gave me as many sexual orgasms as I gave him. Then, every Halloween, as if that fateful day was our anniversary and our freedom to live the way we wanted and deserved to live, we celebrated October 31st by staying in bed and having sex. Then, climbing out of bed, showering, and getting dressed in costume, before the doorbell rang, we passed out candy as if we were an old married couple.

"Trick or treat. Trick or treat," said the trick or treaters.

Instead of hiding our sexual passion for one another, we embraced our true feelings for one another out in the open. Soulmates, he was the man I yearned to have and I was the woman he always wanted. Instead of being miserable, we were happy. With me looking younger and him looking older, no one suspected that we were mother and son. Instead, looking at us as if we were a happily married couple, they were jealous of our close relationship.

Please vote. This is a Halloween Contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

THE END