All Comments on 'I Love You FCSK 12712'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Brilliant, and very devious.

Very, very clever, and highly erotic. I loved it. I guessed a part of it fairly early on, but the twist in the "tale" completely eluded me until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very good

the story was exelent. i have been waiting for some time for a story like this one and it lived up to my expectations. of course this story does raise importent questions on the nature of sex and the value of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

wow. awesome story.

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years ago
Good space fantasy

Very good spacy fantasy and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent.

Beautifully written, and very well plotted. I liked it that I thought I knew what the twist was, until the second twist, and then the last part was a real surprise. Great stuff!

bessmertnibessmertnialmost 20 years ago
This is some good erotic sci-fi

This is some good erotic sci-fi, hot, sensual and a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

awesomely sexy, with elaborately choreographed scenes. Loved the twist at the end. a great read through out

DrFreudDrFreudabout 19 years ago
oh wow

Hot, enjoyable, witty. It's now one of my favorite. The story flowed so smoothly that one might be tempted to think it was an easy one to write. In my opinion this is the biggest compliment you can get.

Excellent work Mabeuse. I hope you write more sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

Well written, got kinda urple in some parts, like describing Brie. But it had a great plot, nice little twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wooohooo

Well written stuff... loved how it ended to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First Times Always the Best

This was the first time I've been on this site that I was at a loss for words. The twist was excellent! Great writing style with just the right amount of technical jargon to give the piece credibility. I'm sure to check out other works by the good doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

This was a fantastic read. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
meh

I, for one, did not like the ending. Brie being human was obvious from the start, but Bram as an android doesn't really fit with the rest of the story. He has too many human characteristics that aren't compatible with the story's version of androids/gynoids. It was good until the end, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ooooh

loved the twist....totally got hot throughout the story. well done. :)

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago

I love this story ..... so funny to read and such fun..... and the ending was great .....

amazingrace1128amazingrace1128over 12 years ago
Replaceable hymen

I loved this - you have a wonderful sense of humor. But replaceable hymen had me laughing out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, I was one for two...

I guessed almost immediately that Brie was a real woman, but I never suspected Bram, himself. Double fake-out; nice job. Entertaining story, too. For some reason, I couldn't stop seeing an odd combination of KOS-MOS and the series "Chobits" the whole time I was reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

have to say i totally saw the "the gynoid isn't actually the gynoid" bit coming, didn't exactly think it was a swap for the Pres of the company, and i totally did not see the "Bram North is an Android too" part coming. total surprise. good writing, nice twists, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Surprise

This was the best it fooled me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SUS?

Dread it, run from it, Anogus arrives all the same.

debaucherdebaucher16 days ago

Wow. That was a damn good story. Five stars it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous