I Love You FCSK 12712

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

"Aghhh!" he groaned. "I'm coming!"

She grabbed his head and pulled his face to hers, forcing him to look into the wild intensity of her eyes as she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Watch me when you come in me! Watch me when I feel you!"

He stared at her with near-sightless eyes as he felt himself spasm with pleasure and the gism boil up from his prostate and burn down the length of his cock from where it spewed like molten lava into her clutching depths as her face dissolved in a mask of pure lustful ecstasy.

"Oh God I feel it! It's so hot! So hot! So fucking hot!" she gasped as Bram shot into her again and again, each bolt making her gasp with the force of his ejaculation.

"All if it Darling! All of it!" she squealed, wiggling her hips in lascivious pleasure and he poured his week's worth of anger and frustration into her. She gasped, writhed, twisted as she took his come eagerly, while he dug his hands tight into the tightness of her perfect ass, holding her close, spewing, throbbing, then slowly, slowly returning to earth in the sweet embrace of her trembling thighs.

He'd had no idea he needed it so badly, but now, feeling so drained, so relaxed, so at peace, he wondered as how he could have even thought of going to sleep in the state he'd been in, before he'd met Brie.

"Oh Bram," she breathed as he lay atop her. "That was so incredible. That was better than I'd even imagined. Better than I could have imagined."

He felt the same. He couldn't resist. She was just a gynoid but he leaned over her and kissed her synthetic lips, ran his fingers over the artificial skin of her cheek, marveling again at how real, how perfect she was. And she returned his kiss with warmth and loving tenderness, with a humanness about her that was almost unnerving.

Already in the back of his mind he was trying to think of how he could possibly explain her in a review, what words he could use without sounding overawed at this miracle that SUS had achieved.

He looked at her, her body sheened with artificial perspiration, her skin aglow.

And he saw something that caught his eye.

He bent lower to inspect, and felt sick. An icy spear alarm pierced his stomach and jolted his heart.

There, right on her collarbone, was a small scar. No more than half an inch long, but a scar nonetheless.

Gynoids don't have scars, he thought.

Human beings have scars.

"What the hell are you trying to pull, Shay?" he demanded as soon as she walked through the door of his unit.

It had been hard to get a hold of Ms Shay Gowandus, VP, marketing for SUS. Very hard. But he was angry enough not to be put off by any amount of secretarial flack, and he had persisted till he had got her on her cell phone at her office. And she'd been alarmed enough by his anger and worried enough what he might do to her and SUS in his review that she'd rushed over personally.

"Now calm down, Bram, just calm down." she said to him. "You're really losing it over nothing."

"Nothing?" he asked incredulously. "Nothing? You have the goddamned nerve to send me a human posing as a gynoid and you call that nothing?"

She smiled and shook her head. "You're joking, Bram, aren't you? That's just absurd! You really don't think we'd do something that ridiculous, do you?"

He just glared at her.

She smiled uneasily. "Okay now. Why don't you just calm down so we can straighten this out. Now just what's the problem?"

"The problem is that the gynoid you tried to foist off on me is not a gynoid at all. She's a real human being. A person. A real, live person."

"Come on, Bram! That's crazy!" she said. "She's not a person. The fact of the matter is that we got it amazingly right this time. We hit the damned nail right on the damned head. She's perfect, isn't she? So real she's scary, isn't she? She's that good! But she's a robot, I assure you."

"The hell she is!" he shouted. "She's got a scar! What's more, she snores!"

"Snores?" Shay asked him.

"Snores!"

"You didn't say anything about that on the phone." she said.

Bram turned away from her in exasperation.

Brie sat on the sofa wrapped in one of his robes, saying nothing. She had already tried to explain that she was really a gynoid, but she'd been unable to convince Bram, and he'd just gotten angrier and angrier, so she'd finally stopped talking, stopped listening, waiting for Shay to get there.

"Look Bram," Shay said to him. "Let's be honest with each other. Yes you are one of the most important product review men on the planet. And yes you seem to have an axe to grind against SUS. And everyone knows that you have a bias towards Genista, which I've never been able to understand myself, but…"

Bram started to interrupt but Shay raised her hand.

"Let me finish. What I'm saying is that it's no secret we'd like to have you on our side. That being the case, do you really think we would insult your intelligence by trying to pass off a real girl as a gynoid? Knowing how much is at stake?"

Bram shrugged. "Sure."

"Okay, well…" Shay said with exasperation. She walked away, then turned back.

"But you had her, didn't you? Did you ever have a real human that good? Did you ever have a girl who lactated during sex? Who ejaculated? And who was a virgin to boot?"

She stopped suddenly and looked down at Brie. "You were still a virgin when you got here, weren't you?"

"Of course she was!" Bram said, "but that's nothing. I can go down to any sex shop and buy artificial hymens, ejaculation douche, and lactation pills. Hell, there's a milk bar down the block from here where every woman there is lactating like Elsie the cow! You tell me why she has a scar and why she snores!"

"Did you snore?" Shay asked her.

Brie shrugged. "I don't know. I was asleep. In e-sleep, I mean."

"Well, it's probably some little airway obstruction thing. We can fix it." Shay said. "You know how these things go. First of a new model line always come out with a million little glitches that have to be fine-tuned. As for the scar…"

"Show her." Bram said.

Brie pulled down a corner of the robe and turned her head so that Shay could look at it. Shay frowned. She ran her finger over it. It was a scar all right,. just like you might see on human skin. There was no way that could have gotten past quality control.

"Oh that!" she said with a laugh. "We're putting in random scars and moles and things like that. Makes them more real, don't you think?"

He wasn't buying it. SUS had used mole patterns on the unit's backs for theft protection for some time, but they'd never used scars. Scars were very difficult to raise on the synthetic skin they used. Everyone knew that.

"Bullshit, Shay." he said. "Don't pull that crap with me.".

Shay stood up, took off her coat and threw it on a chair. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

Bram had been too angry to look at her when she came in, so now he saw her for the first time. She had reddish brown hair, darker and much shorter than Brie's. She was Brie's size, though lankier and not quite as curvy. But still, she did wonderful things for the clothes she wore. Awfully good looking to be a vice-president.

"Well…" she sighed. "I'm sure there's some explanation."

"Sure there's an explanation!" Bram said. "It's obvious. You screwed up, Ms Gowandus, you missed delivery for the show, and you knew we were all going slam the hell out of SUS. Wouldn't look to fucking good for you, would it? So you hired some girl to come over here and play the part of a Karen to impress me with how great she was so I'd give you a rave notice. And me, like a fucking idiot, I keep on thinking how real she looks, how real she acts! No wonder she acts real! She is real!"

"Mr. North…" she began.

"If she's not real, then shut her off." Bram yelled. "Just shut her off for me. Every robot has a shut off, even your top of the line gynoids. So show me. Shut her off."

She looked at him for a moment and said. "But I don't have the codes, the codes are…" she shrugged.

"Oh right." he mocked. "You can't even shut down one of your own units. This is just unbelievable! It's beyond that; it's criminal! I'm going to do a story on this and you know what? It's not going to be a review. It's going to be headline news! Major fraud at SUS! How's that, Ms. Gowandus."

She looked at him steadily for a moment, and he felt the force of her stare. Then she smiled. She looked down at Brie, and Brie just shook her head sadly and shrugged.

Shay looked back at him and suddenly laughed.

"Busted!" she said.

Brie hung her head. She tried to hold it in, but she couldn't, and laughter spilled from her lips and her shoulders began to shake as she hid her face in the robe. Shay too began to laugh, making no attempt to hide it. A broad smile covered her face and she gave a long, delighted laugh, shaking her head in disbelief.

Bram stood there dumbly, looking from one to the other.

"You're good." Shay said, catching her breath. "You're just too good. Tell him who you are, Brianna."

Brie looked at him. "I'm Shay Gowandus." she said. She shrugged and smiled at him shyly. "Sorry."

"You?" he asked, stunned. "You mean I just had sex with the Vice President of marketing at SUS?"

"I guess I'm just pretty dedicated to SUS's success." she said.

His mouth open in stunned silence, Bram looked from one to the other. Shay number 1 smiled at him and stuck out her hand and he prepared himself for another blow.

"And I'm Fucksuck twelve seven twelve, Model K, Serial number 82AD." she said boldly. "You can call me Kay."

The two girls giggled and Bram stood there dizzy and dumb.

"You're a gynoid? You?" his confusion was palpable. he had to sit down.

"But the… all that stuff you said" he said, looking at Brie. " All the system presets, the legal stuff, the way she looked."

Brie shrugged. "What can I say. I can do that." She made her face go blank. "If you deal with all the legal crap I do," she said in a flat, robotic voice, "it's quite easy to memorize the routines and protocols and imitate the various disclaimers, system options and registration."

"Oh no." Bram said in shock. "Oh no!"

Brie sighed heavily. "It's true." she said. "I'm sorry, but it's true."

"But please, Bram." she went on, "Please understand. I had to take the chance. Kay just wasn't quite ready yet. She has some balance problems, and her hands, well… Show him your hands, Kay."

Kay had her blouse open and Bram was looking at her breasts, smaller than Brie's but also perfectly formed. She catwalked over to him and held up a hand.

Bram looked at it. The knuckles were unusually smooth and the nail beds had that plastic, epoxy look to them; too glossy, too bright. He turned her hand over and saw that the palms were slightly darker than the backs of her hands. And now that she was so close he could detect the slightest hint of plastic, faint, but unmistakable. Would he have noticed if he hadn't known?

"And watch." Brie said. "Kay, spin around."

Kay held her arms out and turned herself around. She made one revolution and then fell to the floor.

"It's some glitch in the orgasm algorithms that interferes with her kinetic balance system. Probably the same thing that makes her feel like her head is spinning when she comes, but we haven't been able to track it down yet. Software boys can't say how long it will take. And I don't want to be the one remembered for releasing the Collapsing K."

"This is unbelievable." he said weakly. "Just fucking unbelievable."

Kay stood up as if nothing had happened and wiped a lock of hair out of her face. She came over to him and leaned against him, pushing her lush breasts against him. "But I can still make you feel like no one else in the world can make you feel." she said. "I can take you in my pussy and give you the ride of your fucking life. And whatever you want to do to me—anything—well, that's just fine."

She took his unresisting hand and put it under her skirt against her vagina, and Bram felt her, soft and wet. She groaned and her hips began to rotate in lewd and hungry circles.

"Oh no." he said. "Oh no."

"Oh God, Bram!" she breathed, "What does it even matter who's what? We're here together. Don't waste it. Don't waste what we have."

He sat there numbly as Kay went to work on his zipper, pulling it down, kissing his cock through his shorts, while Brie--he couldn't stop thinking of her as Brie—came over and dropped her towel. He looked up at the tiny scar again, then she bent, took his shirt and lifted it off over his head. She took his mouth in a warm and searching kiss.

"She's right, Bram." Brie said, "What I was for you before I can be for you again if you'll let me. I wasn't faking when you fucked me, lover. And I won't be faking now."

Bram's head spun as Brie's lips came down on his again and Kay took him deep into her mouth with a groan of pleasure.

Yes, he felt it now: that unmistakable mechanical feel as Kay sucked his cock, that little vibration, that tremble. He knew he should be angry. He should be outraged. He'd been had, played for a fool, jobbed in typical unbelievably bold SUS fashion. He knew it but at the same time he grew big and very hard, in spite of the massive orgasm he'd just had.

"Wait!" he said, "Wait! You can fuck me all you want, but that's not going to change what I write. I'm not that damned easy."

"Forget about that." Brie whispered. "Just let's us be together. Let me and Kay take care of you. Then you can write whatever you want, lover. Just see what Kay can do. What I can do."

She kissed him again but he pushed her back so he could watch Kay, watch the way her head bobbed up and down on his cock, the way her cheeks hollowed with the intense suction she applied. He felt it in his balls, that exciting feeling of machine sex.

Brie saw what he was looking at. She took his hand and put it to her pussy, showing him how to rub, and she watched too.

"She's good, isn't she?" she asked him as she ran her hand over his chest.

"God!" was all he could exclaim as he let his head fall back on the couch.

Brie grabbed Kay's hair and began to force her mouth up and down on his cock. "Suck him, you little whore!" she hissed. "Show him how good you are!"

Kay groaned, released his cock from her mouth and began to sweep it with long laps of her soft tongue, humming with pleasure. She held him in her hand and went for his balls, licking them gently, then traced lower, lower, over his perineum, till he felt the tip of her tongue at his asshole.

"Oh Christ!" he cried as he felt her try and wiggle inside. He knew that the only way she could reach so far was if she had an extensible tongue. She did. So that little question was answered. Kay continued to jag him off as she probed his anus.

"Enough! Enough!" he said, pushing Kay away, and she fell sprawling as if he had struck her on the side of the head.

"Gentle, gentle!" Brie cautioned him. "No sudden movements. That's the balance problem again. Just go slow and everything will be okay."

"Get her on the table." Bram said hoarsely. "On her back. On the coffee table."

Brie didn't have to tell her. Kay got up as if nothing had happened, stripped off her skirt and panties, and prepared to lay down on the table.

"Wait." Brie said. "Did you notice her body?" she asked him.

"Yes." he said. "Very nice."

It was nice. It was perfect. The soft spread of her hips, the subtle but muscular curves of her stomach, the high, full breasts. No one could have asked for more in a woman. But Bram was bored with perfection. He realized with sudden clarity that perfection was a subjective judgment, not an objective condition.

He had this perception, then he quickly forgot it.

He had an urge to do something dirty to these women, or gynoids, or whatever they were. Something obscene and perverse. Something very human.

"Play with yourself." Bram said, and Kay obeyed. She slid a hand down to her mons and began to stroke herself.

"Now let's see how you suck cock." he said to Brie. "I want to compare."

She looked at him and smiled, then slid down his body and took his prick in her mouth.

She wasn't as intense as Kay, but he liked the way she struggled to take him in, the way she worked at him, the way she enjoyed him, even enjoyed the discomfort when she took too much and made herself gag.

"You're bigger now than you were before." she said to him as she lifted her head off his prick.

He nodded dully, watching her lick her lips. Her real live lips.

"When's the last time you had a man, Brie? I mean Shay? Whatever your fucking name is. A human, I mean. Not counting before."

She was pumping him slowly in her hand, watching his secretions drip over her fingers.

"I don't know." she said. "It's not something you do when you work for SUS. It doesn't look good to fuck humans. I stick with androids."

Bram reached down and picked her up by her elbows.

"Sit on her face." Bram said. "I want her to eat you while I fuck her. I want to see you come when a gynoid sucks your pussy."

Brie's eyes met his. "All right." she said. "Sure."

Bram waited while Brie got herself positioned over Kay's face, then bent her knees slightly, bringing her vagina down to Kay's mouth. Kay moaned and opened her jaw wide, and Bram saw Kay's tongue emerge eagerly towards Brie's pussy before it was blocked from view as Brie sank down on it..

Brie spasmed as if a shock had gone through her body and she reached out, grabbing Kay's breasts for support. "Oh shit!" she said, "Oh God. That tongue! Oh Fuck! She's in me."

He saw Brie's thighs begin to tremble, her eyes close as she gave herself over to the pleasure of Kay's tongue, and without any more preparation he took his cock in his hand and sunk it into Kay's swollen vagina.

The gynoid screamed, a sound muffled by Brie's pussy, and at once Bram felt Kay's supplemental vaginal kinetics take over, milking him, humming around him. It sent chills up his spine. Kay's hips began to grind against him in tight circles, rubbing herself all around his cock.

He groaned in pleasure. He looked at Brie squatting over Kay's mouth. "How long is her tongue?" he asked her hotly.

"Oh God! I don't know!" Brie moaned. "She's in me. She's in me deep. And it feels incredible!"

He liked knowing that they were connected by Kay's body, and he realized that Kay was moving her tongue in Brie with the same rhythm he was using to fuck her.

In his excitement he slapped Kay on the ass, again and again, making her scream each time, the sound muffled by Brie's pussy rubbing over her lips.

Brie looked at him through lust glazed eyes. Her stomach was trembling with the intensity of what she felt inside, and her mouth hung slack. She leaned towards him and said.

"Kiss me! Kiss me Bram, I'm going to come. Oh my God I'm going to come so fucking hard!"

He kissed her. He kissed her as Kay continued to fuck him crazy with all the skill she had, rolling and squeezing, throbbing, pumping. He met Brie's lips in a desperate and hungry clash of delirious desire and excitement, tasted her human taste, felt her lips respond to his need, his urgency, his intimacy.

Then Brie opened her mouth wide against him and screamed, "Oh yes! I'm coming! Oh yes! Oh God yes!"

And Bram felt his own climax gathering with amazing force. The image of himself with these two women was driving him wild, and he knew this orgasm would be monumental. He braced himself as pleasure surged through him with electric brilliance, every cell of his body tingling, and then he let go.

His cock stabbed deep into Kay, stayed there in her trembling depths and his come boiled up like ball lightening from his tormented balls, burning as it came. He cried out, his body went impossibly taut, and with soul-wrenching whole-body spasms he shot in into her, burst after scalding burst.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers