I Love You FCSK 12712

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Kay screamed too, as her body jerked in cyber orgasm, her pussy clenching around Bram. her back arching as Brie and Bram clung to each other, letting Kay take them both to orgasmic heights, using her as she pleasured them, her only function.

Again and again Bram shot into her until he thought his balls might fall off they ached with such delicious pain. On the heights of his orgasmic release he even imagined he could smell the heat and even smoke of his massive discharge, as if his body was on fire.

He clung to the edge of his frazzled consciousness and realized that he did smell smoke. He smelled overloaded circuits; too much pleasure and excitement for a wetware circuit to take. Hot silicon oil, overheat chemotropic elastomer, meltdown.

He fought for control and looked down at Kay in alarm even as he sent the last few bolts of come into her.

And Brie smelled it too. She too looked down at Kay in horror, but Kay seemed to be all right.

"Oh God!" Bram said as shocks continued to shoot through his body. He realized dimly that he was the one. He was the one who was overloading. He was the one who was facing meltdown.

"Oh my fucking God!" he gasped as his neuro feedback circuits fried and he lurched back, staggering, his arms stiffly out.

"What the fuck?" he cried out as the main spinal bus breaker threw and the power went out and he slammed violently into the wall as the sub-circuit controllers in the long muscles of his legs lost their gate inhibitor current and contacted to their natural state.

"Bram! Bram!" Brie screamed in terror as he jerked against the wall again and again.. "Bram! Oh my God! What's wrong What's wrong?"

Even Kay raised her head and looked at him. She hissed in alarm, her eyes wide as she saw Bram convulse in inhuman contortions and finally sink to the floor, still twitching. as one by one his bionics shut down and lost power and the room filled with the stench of hot silicon oil and melting biopolymer.

High voltage neuroaffectors sizzled, hydraulic fluid boiled and bubbled, and the nauseating smell of burning hair joined the chemical smell of a unit meltdown. A few minor gas explosions, the shrill whistle of micro hydraulic pump failures, and then the only sounds was the continuing chatter of Bram's crudely made molars and the white noise hiss of his voice box.

Brie, her legs still shaking from her fright or her orgasm, she did not know which, walked cautiously to the reeking pile that had been Bram North.

"An android." she said. "He was a fucking android!"

She stooped and picked up a small hydraulic slave cylinder. It was still warm.

"Genista." she said dully to Kay. "He was made by Genista!"

She dropped her hand and stared at Kay, who seemed uninterested.

Suddenly she understood. "He was a plant!" she said with wonder. "They planted him in the press to tear us down! I'll be damned! An android plant!"

Kay looked at Brie and shrugged. "Genistas always fail like that. They don't fail, but when they do, it's for good."

Brie, eyes wide with horror, looked from Kay back to the smoldering heap of Bram. "But, my God! They're good while they last!"