All Comments on 'I Love You, Mom'

by WinstonS

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Please continue

This definitely needs a sequel

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
nice

start to the seduction of his Mom - I look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah

More....more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeover 5 years ago
Excellent writing, serious talent on display here!

First off, if Literotica got their shit together and added comments to the Literotica Android app myself and many more in the community would comment much more often, as the app is the way I've read the stories for 2 or 3 years now.

I say this because a great story like Alexis' should be rated higher and have the chance to be. I had to go old school and log onto the website to comment, something I don't do very often (even as the Critic Laureate of Literotica). The writing here is like The Graduate or something of that ilk; so sharp, descriptive and full of interesting plot points. Such a pleasure to read a taboo story with more than the standard tropes & monosyllabical dialog. Extremely interested in reading more in this series or new stories from Alexis. Brilliant.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very realistic

Every event in the story is so real. Loved mom covered son's hard on when dad got home then went upstairs to dad. More mothers should show such love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please keep continuing this story PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very impressive!

What grabbed me was the use of the word calmity. I love good writing by authors can truly wordsmith. Looking forward to reading more from you.

trigudistrigudisover 5 years ago
Good Piece of Writing

At last, an author who's skilled in the use of the English language. I noticed your deft turn of phrase. There's nothing overblown here. Subtlety rules, as it should in erotic literature (just my opinion). Subtle is sexy. What's more, this is a wholly believable story. Nice work.

WinstonSWinstonSover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I would like to thank everyone who has supported this story, either by commenting on it, providing feedback, adding it to your favorites, or any number of other things. I want you to know that I read all the comments and feedback, and while I couldn't respond to everyone individually, I am grateful to those who took time out of their day to show some love. (I know it might be a bit tacky for a writer to comment on their own story, but I really wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate you).

ekim22ekim22over 5 years ago
great job! An actual slow build for a change!

I'm hoping you take your time with this one, we get so many rushed stories on here. You did great with chapter 1. I'm hoping or some voyeurism, some more awkward moments, seduction, etc. Keep going at the current pace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

love the story .. looking forward to reading part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!!

This was truly a very erotic story and realistic. The ending was perfect to allow us to wonder how erotic the next sequence will be. Please don't keep us waiting long.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
L

Great story. I can't wait to read the next part. You've really got me interested so don't take too long. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AND?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinstonS@WinstonS
To people who have asked: the reason I have not posted another story is not because I am quitting writing. It is because I am very stressed out/depressed as a result of this pandemic and Covid. I will post a new story but I need to wait until I'm in a better headspace before I...