All Comments on 'I Love You Too Princess Pt. 07'

by eroticwriter01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 5 years ago
Abby needs to take control.

Punish them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
didn't like it

It was going good till you involved briana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

It's pretty good, but please, dear god, don't add any other guys to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories are the best on Literotica!

I'm a huge fan of yours since the day i read the first part. It was absolutely fantastic, nothing like I found before. I loved your descriptions, your style and I still do! The first part is the best erotic story i have ever read. Samantha is my favourite. It's cool that you introduced Briana, that cheating theme is great and interesting.

Keep up the good work! After this break you did after the release of the sixth part, I almost lost all hope. Please, I am waiting for the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRIANA BITCH REALLY SPOILT THE STORY. FIRST STORY WAS GREAT THEN IT SIMPLY WENT DOWNHILL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,wish it had been me fucking his daughter and her friend,seems like his wife loved licking her daughters pussy,makes me think she bi,nice have have a threesome,variety is good,thanks again

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki11 months ago

Too bad you stopped writing, but I agree: don’t add other guys! Many people get very upset about NTR(-like) content… More people hate it than like it…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter01@eroticwriter01
Hi all! I am new to this whole erotic literature thing but thought I'd give it a go. I love writing, and enjoy incorporating people I know into my stories. Still in the prime of life, I'm happy to say. I am also not at all opposed if you want to get to know me, please contact ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES