All Comments on 'I Made Martina into My Toilet Slave'

by KatPissinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my god I cummed so many times reading this -your friendly lesbian

massagetherapymassagetherapyover 6 years ago
Different than the rest

I find your writing style interesting, more compressed than I generally like my prose. Yet your story seems to convey the essence of a stolen rendezvous, that is, unplanned, rushed, spontaneous, open, revealing.

Since this is the first story I've ready of yours, I can't wait to read others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A femdom sub lesbian watersports story for men

5 stars. This is a succinct short story; a concise writing. The majority of the stories I really enjoy on this website are well written, short and to the point, making the most of each word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Story

I want more pages and chapters of this story. I want to know if she made Martina into a complete Toilet Slave by making her eat her Mistress' Shit/Scat as well as drinking her Mistress' Piss for the rest of her lifetime or not; as well as; other dirty things.

CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Not so much

Not much into golden showers but ths was kinda hot

What about those teenage girls tho?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatPissinger@KatPissinger
611 Followers
I'm a deluxe porn story author and fine smut peddler, and whenever I'm not masturbating, I'm probably writing. Or both. So far, I've already written dozens of stories with millions of readers, but have only published a few of them in a traditional way. However, I'm working ...