All Comments on 'I Married a Heptapod'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RandyD1369RandyD1369about 4 years ago

Amazing as always.

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213about 4 years ago

That was so hot! More please!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
OMG - so crazy good

So fun, hot, and weird all at once. Outstanding. Thank you

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
A pinch of Heinlein... yes...

...with a touch of Asimov (The Caves of Steel, perhaps), a soupcon of Anais Nin and a whole lot of Chloe Tzang, mix carefully and bake as long as it takes. A whole heap of fun, Chloe. I have loved what I consider Golden Age SF (1920s through 1950s) from the time I was about 10 years old. I did go off SF for a while in the mid-1960s when the so-called 'New Wave' crept in, most of which I thought pretentious crap. Anyway, without all the sex scenes, this story could easily be Golden Age and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I particularly liked and laughed at the inquisition scene with all its bureaucratic nonsense---it just rang so true. A five well-done stars, Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's guanxi (关系), not guangxi. Stopped reading there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ROFL!!!

The paragraph at the end of page 7 with the French troops; magnifique!!!

SmutolSmutolabout 4 years ago
Slightly mixed feelings here for me

Start was kind of slow and in a way that made me think it will turn into some kind of comedy. It turned out well though but still not sure whether its my kind of story

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 4 years ago
Great Story, Weird Comments

5 Stars Chloe. Loved the story but, I swear kiddo, you’ve accumulated some of the weirdest comment trolls I’ve ever seen. I love the anonymous above who said they stopped reading because you misspelled a word lol.

So they clicked on a story about a Chinese virgin being deflowered on the moon by an alien space squid but that misspelled word was just too immersion breaking. Love it lol.

AZTT2AZTT2almost 4 years ago

Truly awesome for a long-time SF reader. I really enjoyed it. Great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quality writing shines through

Ms Tzang,

Once again the quality of your writing and your imagination shines through. You are a seriously talented writer and one who's stories can and should be read widely and over and over again.

Cheers,

Terry

YanLiYanLialmost 4 years ago
You have done it again!

Chloe! What an amazing crazy sexy story! How do you think of these things? Absolutely fantastic and so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best Tentacle Sex Ever!

Yeah, I could totally see this happening!

Well done🤗

joeytheroojoeytherooalmost 4 years ago
What more can I say

I don't know what to add to the previous comments, everything that's been said I endorse.

Yes Chloe you've done it again, another fantastic piece of writing. I just hope there part two coming out soon.I bet your husband is occasionally freaked out by your imagination at times, I know I would be.

Hope you are keeping away from Covid19

xsailorxsailoralmost 4 years ago
In A Word

Delicious!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 3 years ago

Kilgore Trout? Wow! Seriously? Kilgore Trout? ROFLMAO! Well, only 4 pages in and it has so far seemed more Vonnegutish than Heinlein through a more upbeat and possibly more deranged mind than Vonnegut's was even, and Venus On The Half Shell by Kilgore Trout we all thought was pure Vonnegut and that turned out to be written by a Farmer and deranged is badly underrated anyway. I am laughing my butt off and only a third of the way through but had to stop and say this even if I don't know what it was I just said.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 3 years ago

And I have finished it, laughing pretty much all the way. Just her name, Stardust Wong sets it off! Lol. And Vonnegut still strikes me as being most called to mind, yet moving on beyond into Kilgore Troutish levels of deranged imaginations. Which is not meant in any pejorative sense at all. On the contrary! I applaud it! As I said, deranged is (too often) underrated. The late Hunter S. Thompson in what he called gonzo journalism would understand. Stardust Wong would be easy to condemn, and yet science tells us we are all stardust. When it all comes down to dust, I will tell you as I must, we're all stardust. That was the plan. You just have a beautifully deranged mind. And somehow it fits in the plan too. 5 all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it! Please write a whole book about Stardust and Ziggy and let us get to know their growing family. And read the story of their love wishing that we too could enjoy 7 tentacles in our beds every single night!

zammzammalmost 2 years ago

Comrade Chloe Tzang gets the Galactic Hugo prize for this one. Good stuff. As a waiguoren who has lived in China three years I can say that Comrade Chloe has a thorough knowledge and appreciation of how the middle kingdom or the Greater China Hegemony works and operates. What I'm most impressed with though is the interspecies love story. I've been reading scifi a long time and I don't think I have ever in my wildest imagination thought about a human heptapod hookup. And she celebrates their love. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story shows a lot of imagination and I'd love to see more adventures of this couple. Loved it, and I'm not just saying that because Chloe and I are friends. If it was lousy, I'd say that. I write science fiction as well, but I don't think I could write about humans having sex with aliens as gracefully as Chloe did here. I have more to say about this story, but Chloe, I'll contact you as soon as I'm done here. SR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...