I Married a Witch - Locktober 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shaft was pressing through the vent holes of his cage, it was dripping pre-cum... his entire body was shaking and his breathing was labored.

Finally, unable to "get that dick" Phoebe grabbed his head firmly and pressed it into her sex... hard. James was more than willing but had no choice rather than to lash at her clit vigorously, hoping he could make her cum before he suffocated.

He succeeded. Phoebe held his head tightly, her thighs locked tightly onto his head as she screamed through multiple orgasms.

The eroticism of it all reignited the fires within Martha, and she had Stu passionately slamming his erect phallus into her while she experienced orgasm after orgasm, elevated by Phoebe's cries.

Martha did not quite understand how her exceeding passion did not take Stu with her into release. She could not know Stu was kept in a form of chastity... unless Phoebe uttered an incantation... he could NOT cum. But she did.

Finally they all calmed, somewhat. Both women were quite sated. Both men, one confined and one fully erect, were entirely frustrated.

They sat sipping tea until all had regained their composure. Phoebe looked to Martha and asked how long James had been locked up.

"A little over a week. I can't keep him locked up much longer than that."

"Why not?" Phoebe was curious.

Martha giggled. "Cuz I gotta have that dick." Not something she would normally say, but she was mimicking Phoebe.

Phoebe grinned. "Can I show you a trick?"

Of course Martha was eager to learn anything from the more worldly woman so she consented. Phoebe asked her to free her husband. Once she had, James quickly became erect, proving that while he did not possess the monster Stu had, he was more than sufficiently endowed.

Phoebe took Martha's hand and placed it on the back of James' neck, "Feel this raised spot between these two vertabrae?"

"Yes'm?"

Phoebe silently recited an incantation, placing a permanent spell on James and Martha.

"There is a nerve there. If you touch it just right, lightly with your fingers, it interrupts the signal to his penis which allows him to orgasm. Then when YOU want him to cum, touch it again and he can have release..."

She guided Martha's fingers over the spot.

James groaned. He did not understand what, but something had definitely changed. His shaft increased in tumescence, feeling harder than he had ever felt it. It grew at least an inch in length and became thicker.

Martha gasped. "OMG. And he cannot cum??"

"Not until you touch that nerve again, permitting it..."

This, of course, was a complete and total fabrication. No such nerve exists. But the good witch had cast a spell giving the wife power over the husband's orgasms. She could not tell them that, however.

Stu fixed his wife with a sardonic smirk. She was the kinkiest woman he knew and he loved her for it.

Martha and James also shared a glance. They both realized in that instant their lives had changed once again thanks to their new friends.

They both knew that since she could "have that dick" anytime she wanted, for as long as she wanted... she could deny him for as long as she wanted. He was entirely at her mercy, chastity cage or not.

James shivered with anxiety, Martha with excitement.

The ladies decided they were getting hungry. Stu asked James, "Do you mind if I use your grill? We brought some steaks for everybody."

James was about to say yes when they were interrupted by Phoebe giggling so much she snorted. When she managed to control herself, she explained, "You guys and your toys... you did not ask before you rogered the hell out of his wife... but you had to ask permission to use his grill..."

Martha volunteered to be Stu's "assistant" and help him prepare dinner.

James suggested he could walk down to the barn and grab some corn, and to the garden for some other fresh vegetables. The "city folk" were excited about having food that fresh.

Phoebe looped her arm through the huge man's arm, "Would you mind if I accompany you, good sir? I would love a tour of your estate..."

Now James laughed at her being silly. They set off towards the barn.

When they arrived at the barn, James first showed her a combine and a tractor. He explained the tractor had a broken axle, which he would have to spend a couple days disassembling so he could send it to a shop for repair. He explained that would cut significantly into their slim profit margin; but that was farm life.

He showed her the loft. She stood in a big doorway looking out at the expanse of the fields and the machinery below from the elevated perch. She wriggled her nose when he was not looking.

After they collected the corn and garden veggies, they walked back through the barn and he introduced several horses to her. They seemed as impressed by her nude form as he was, although they appeared nervous for some reason.

As they walked back out to the front of the large structure, James stopped suddenly, and turned. He was obviously shocked.

Phoebe queried, "Whats wrong, big guy?"

"The... that axle... it looks brand new... what the fuck??" He immediately apologized for cursing.

She seemed puzzled, "Are you sure it was broken?"

He stammered, "Of course... it couldn't even run..." He got down on his knees to inspect the machinery.

Eventually he stood and they walked back to the house. He kept looking back at the tractor.

When they got back to the house they found their spouses out on the wrap-around porch. Stu was attending the meat for their dinner while Martha stood beside him, her head on his arm, slowly attending to his meat with one hand.

James took Phoebe inside with him and showed her how to prepare the veggies, then they took them back to Stu to place on the grill.

Phoebe sat James down in a nearby chair, then without ceremony sank down onto his erection, facing the others. She gently rotated and flexed upon him. She was not seeking an orgasm, just enjoying the penetration and the arousal of her new friend. It did not hurt that she knew he could not possibly make a mess inside her.

They ate their dinner on the porch... the visitors just could not get enough of the views and the weather.

After the dishes were done, they sat around the dining room table and shared their particular choice of whiskey or rum, chatting pleasantly.

As the evening was coming to a close, Phoebe addressed Martha. It was quite obviously a subject for the women, and the men had no say in the matter.

"So, how would you like to swap hubbies for the night?"

Stu did not react. This was his witch-wife being a witch. James on the other hand became pensive at the thought of being at the mercy of this domineering woman he barely knew.

Martha briefly considered her husband's feelings. Then she recalled all she had felt with Stu in Locktober, the possibility of never feeling it again. She felt she could trust Phoebe, and perhaps James could learn something from her. She imagined Stu's manhood within her... "That sounds great!"

Again, nobody asked the men. It was decided.

Martha stood, kissed her husband, then led Stu towards her bedroom, to their marital bed.

Phoebe blew a kiss to her husband, then took James by his erection and guided him upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Martha was so excited she had to force herself to slow down. She wanted to push Stu onto the bed and rape him. But she also wanted him to take control, so she waited.

Stu was able to "read the room" pretty well. He took her into his arms and kissed her long and deep while tenderly caressing her with his fingertips. She returned the kiss passionately.

Stu grabbed her by her buttocks, lifted her up, and lowered her moist womanhood down onto his shaft in one smooth motion.

She sighed, "Oh damn that feels good."

He gently pistoned into her while he continued kissing her. He really wanted to taste her again but decided that could wait. He sensed she wanted a more violent release at the moment. So, he sat on the bed, then lay back, leaving her in the cowgirl position she had wanted in the first place. He said simply, "Take me, gorgeous..."

And she did. almost frantically she pounded herself upon him, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration as she worked out on him, periodically crying out in orgasmic release.

Stu felt himself building towards an exceptionally powerful orgasm of his own. When it did not happen, when he was edged hard within her, the relief blocked, he realized Phoebe had never uttered the incantation which would free him. He was in for an entire night of repeated edgings, of blissful sensations which would never burst from relief.

Meanwhile, James stood nervously in the guest bedroom. He was easily three times as large as the only woman he had ever been with other than his wife. Yet he had no illusions regarding who would be in control. He was apprehensive of embarrassing himself with his lack of experience or finishing too soon. He was glad, in a way, that she would take control, as it lessened the potential for him doing something disastrously wrong.

Phoebe did take charge, but not in a way which he would have ever expected. She first guided him wordlessly onto the bed, laying on his stomach.

This did little to assuage his fears. He could not see what she was doing behind him. Was she going to beat him like the dominatrix's he had read about? Was she going to do something to his poop chute?

Phoebe climbed onto the bed and straddled the big man's butt, which she found sexy. Not Stu level sexy, but very nice.

James felt the softness of her sex against his skin and could feel the warmth and moisture of her arousal. His erection throbbed in response. He really hoped he would not lose it and jizz all over the sheets.

He needn't have worried, but he did not understand that yet. Martha had left his ability to orgasm "switched off" unintentionally. Phoebe could change it, but had no intention of doing so until James had experienced edging... and intense denial en coitus. That would come much later.

Phoebe could sense every tight, sore muscle, seeing red spots where he hurt from all of his hard work on the farm. She could have cast a spell to take all his pains away. But that would be very obvious to him, and not as much fun for her. Besides, the other way would relax him, build trust, and gradually ratchet up his arousal to new heights.

She began her massage at his shoulders. Her grip was surprisingly strong, and she shocked him with her firm manipulations of his body. Between her physical talents and just a little magic, she slowly took away all of the pains he had grown accustomed to, and in the end, he felt ten years younger. She spent the next hour massaging and caressing his entire body. He moaned and sighed and responded to her touch. He had expected to be serving and servicing this incredible vixen... yet here she was tending to him. If he tried to respond and do something for her, she would gently push his hand away.

"Just relax, baby. Trust me, I will take mine soon enough. I want you to enjoy this... I know I freak you out a little bit. I will not hurt you, baby..."

As she worked she hummed and softly sang songs which reached right into his psyche and his soul. Think the sirens in Oh Brother Where Art Thou. Yes, she could cause men to crash their ships upon rocks if she wanted, but she used her gifts for good. Mostly.

She finished her efforts with him laying on his back, and her laying on top of him. He was so much bigger, and it was all muscle. It aroused her a great deal. She began kissing his lips slowly, tracing them with her tongue. Then she worked up to a full blown french kiss, their tongues dancing.

When he was entirely lost in the kiss, she very gradually, slowly, impaled herself onto his turgid manhood.

He groaned, "Oh, gawwwwd" into the kiss. Martha was wonderful, but he had never felt anything like this.

She had him fully within her body now. James felt as if he must be huge, larger than he knew he was. She was SO tight... her body conformed to every vein, every contour of his manhood. He could not know that she used a combination of exercises and witchcraft to create this effect. She made every man feel huge, as if they were taking her virginity every time. At the same time, she could make herself feel as if they were huge or of a smaller tumescence, to fit her mood.

Phoebe held the kiss for awhile longer, while gyrating upon him, creating even more intense sensations for them both.

Then she sat up, bracing herself by placing both hands on his pecs. She began to pound him rapidly with smooth, even strokes. They had both become ever more aroused by her massage, and it did not take long before she was crying our in ecstasy, orgasms coursing through her. She latched onto his pecs, lost in passion, digging her fingernails deep into them.

It was all too much for James. As he had feared, he felt his balls draw up, felt the orgasm approaching and his seed preparing to burst from his phallus.

"Oh, god, oh, fuck, I'm sorry!" He was going to lose it just as she was getting started.

He felt the orgasm begin... his cock throbbing... then... then nothing. He was blindly meeting her stroke for stroke chasing that cum, but it was not happening.

Martha had edged him before by masturbaing him. She would jack him with increasing fervor until he was thrusting into her hand, his orgasm imminent, then she would let go, leaving his frustrated cock bobbing in search of relief, a small glob of pre-cum pulsing from him. She would do this repeatedly. He loved it.

This felt the same, but so agonizingly different. When Martha had edged him, when she let go the stimulation stopped. He did not get relief, but he got a break from the stimulation. He could regroup until his wife began manipulating him again.

But this... now he kept trying to cum, got right to the edge, but was blocked from soaring over that rise. And there was absolutely no break from the sensations of that incredibly tight, satiny, slippery sheath that enveloped his manhood completely.

It was an out of this world experience. The beautiful woman above him seemed to have an endless supply of energy as she cried out through one orgasm after another. Her cries, her movements, her digging her fingernails into him only made him need to cum more.

He was almost frantic. He loved to be teased and denied, yet this was beyond anything he ever imagined.

"Oh GOD! Oh, PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM!! AUUUUGGHHH!!"

Downstairs his wife heard his animalistic cries and him begging for mercy. She had never heard him beg for anything, and his cries sounded unearthly. Seeing her look of concern, Stu stopped servicing her sex with his mouth for a moment and smiled up at her. "He is okay..."

"Are you sure??"

"Absolutely. You know the thing she taught you about turning off his ability to orgasm?"

She nodded.

"She does that with me too. Its why I can keep loving you without cumming and losing my erection. But it is not entirely easy... I keep TRYING to cum... edging over and over. It builds up the intensity higher and higher each time. I can handle it because I am used to it..."

She looked horrified. "I know what edging is, I do it for James. But I have to stop touching him for awhile because he is so sensitive. You're saying ya'll are doin' that while you're inside us?!?"

He nodded, taking a lick of her bud. "Yes'm. That's why he is going crazy right now. Phoebe is breaking him."

"BREAKING HIM??"

He put a hand on her tummy to calm her. "Don't worry. It's the same as James breaking a wild horse so it can be ridden. She isn't hurting him. She's just pushing him so he can handle 'being ridden' without orgasm and to like it. She's breaking him for you so he can make love to you the way I do."

Her apprehension turned to arousal at the thought. She trusted these people. Now her husband's pleas and cries were music to her ears. She shivered, then pressed Stu's face back to her center. As he lavished attention on her clitoris, she orgasmed to the sounds of her husband's torment.

Back upstairs, "OMG! Please!!"

She had just cum again. She smiled down at him patiently, "Would you like me to stop?"

His eyes widened, "NO! Please no... don't stop, please! Never!"

Phoebe slowed her motions to almost casual gyrations, and gently caressed him. "Take a few deep breaths, baby. We need to talk."

It took a bit, but James managed to at least control his breathing, if not his subconscious thrusting into her.

"Are you with me?"

He nodded.

She spoke compassionately. "I could trace my fingers down the back of your neck, releasing that nerve so you can orgasm..."

His eyes brightened. He forced himself not to nod emphatically. He understood a "but" was coming.

"Or... have you ever lasted this long with your lovely wife?"

He answered honestly, "No, ma'am. Not even close."

"Imagine the power you could have if you were able to withstand the frustration you are experiencing. You have given me many intense orgasms tonight. Left to your own devices, we would have been done long ago, wouldn't we?"

He nodded. Still thrusting mildly into her body.

"If you can focus, concentrate only on your lover, and convince yourself to enjoy the edging... love the frustration of denial, can you imagine what you could do for Miss Martha all the time? Would you like me to help you learn to do that?"

It took a few moments for him to answer. The wheels were turning. She understood this, and waited patiently, continuing to gyrate on him.

James realized that she had not just been using him heartlessly for her own satisfaction. He envisioned thrusting into Martha in the missionary position, or doggie, any position where he had control, and doing so longer than Martha could take it... he understood he would eventually get his... it was not lost on him that Phoebe had used that phrase earlier.

"Please?"

"Fantastic. You are a good man; a good husband, James. Now... I want you to focus on me... it is part of your practice... imagine I am Martha if it helps, I won't mind. Think about my pleasure and enjoy not finishing yours. Think about how pleasurable it is to not finish..."

She coaxed him to lift her up and place her on her back on the bed without breaking their connection. Now in the missionary position, he would be in control.

He began to slowly plow into her. The first time he edged, he stopped, his entire body quaking. He was instinctively waiting for the overwhelming sensations to stop before he would continue.

"Baby, that won't work... you cannot stop every time this happens because you will throw Martha off from HER pleasure. Focus on me, and push through the edging... you can do it..."

He surprised himself. He did as she suggested. Still quaking, he forced himself to ignore the instinct to stop and continued loving her.

Soon he was overjoyed. Being held right on the edge continuously WAS exceedingly pleasurable. And the ecstasy he derived from the pleasure he gave her only multiplied his own. Once it clicked that orgasm was not the goal... because he would eventually "get his" the journey became the whole point.

After practice, he found he could continue unabated when he edged. As she was experiencing an orgasm, it was he who looked into her eyes and whispered, "thank you..."

He had eventually just forgotten about the possibility of finishing that night... he did not care whether he came or not... his sexual high just kept building.

Then the tables turned... this time it was they who heard shrieks from downstairs. They could hear Martha crying out ecstatically, "Oh, gawd! Oh fuck yes! Cum with me! Fill me with your cum!"

Phoebe was greatly pleased by this. She decided it was time. Her own orgasm was building, and James was edging again. What perfect timing!