I Married a Witch - Locktober 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she whispered the incantation which would release her husband, she placed her hands behind James' neck, stroking the vertabrae she had set up as his "toggle" which only she and Martha could trigger.

She heard a shocked, orgasmic roar from downstairs as Stu suddenly fulfilled Martha's request for his cum.

Simultaneously, James was sent into the sexual stratosphere as what he expected to be a powerful edging was replaced by the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. Another benefit of being made to wait... what would normally be a pop became a huge explosion.

Phoebe joyously joined the others, and they all finished their evening by sharing orgasmic bliss.

Very early next morning Phoebe awoke to find herself alone in the bed. She realized she had been awakened by the aroma of bacon frying and coffee brewing downstairs. She was suddenly very hungry.

She did not bother to dress as she made her way down the stairs. As she neared the bottom of the stairway, she stopped. She could not help but hear a conversation between their hosts and did not want to interrupt. She peeked around the corner to see they were also nude as they worked together to make breakfast.

Martha said in a low voice, "You're crazy, Jimmy... they do not exist."

James was emphatic, if only partly serious, "I ain't crazy. I'm tellin' you, she can't be human... he probably ain't either."

Martha rolled her eyes.

James continued, looking around to make sure their guests had not joined them yet. "You saw that tractor yourself... it was screwed. Now it looks brand new. And you would not believe some a the things she did to me last night... no way a woman could do that stuff just from exercising..."

Martha giggled, "Sounded like you didn't mind so much..."

He laughed also, "She was AMAZING... and she taught me some stuff I can't wait to try on you. And that's another thing... being able to control mine and Stu's cummin'?"

Phoebe sighed inwardly. So much for being discreet; she had really blown it. She thought for a moment. She had a choice. She could either zap herself and Stu out of there, leaving the couple to wonder whether they had imagined everything. Or she could come clean. Could she trust them to keep her secret? Not that anyone would believe them; they could not even convince themselves.

She stepped into the doorway, leaning against the door jamb. They had not noticed her yet. She saw hickies Stu had left on Martha's breasts, and the fresh scratch marks she had left on James' broad, muscled back. Suddenly she was hungry for more than food. But that would have to wait.

"It is just me."

They both turned to stare. All the color had gone out of their faces. They had been caught.

Martha stammered, "We're so sorry! We didn't mean no offense! We know you ain't none of those things..."

James added a prolific apology.

Awakened by the louder voices, Stu walked in from the master bedroom and stood quietly.

Phoebe held up a hand to hush everyone. Then she spoke.

"No offense taken guys. Seriously. I just got carried away, I am sorry to have put you in this position. When I said it is just me, I meant Stu is human, a mortal. I am not..."

Now they were speechless. It took a moment to comprehend what she had said, and they still wondered if she was pulling their leg.

It was James who found his voice, sort of, "Wh-wha-what are you?"

She smiled kindly, "I am a witch."

James backed up into the kitchen counter. He was thinking, oh, please don't turn me into a toad or somethin'.

She spoke softly, patiently, "Please do not worry, I am not going to turn you into a toad. I am a GOOD witch; in case you had not arrived at that conclusion."

Stu interjected, "A VERY good witch. And tasty too."

James asked, "You can read our minds??"

She grinned pleasantly, "No, baby. I can read Stu's mind because he lets me. It's just that being turned into a toad seems to be the first thing mortals think when they hear which."

Martha asked, "Are you just messin' with us because we said those things?"

Phoebe was not offended. She was a lot to take in for them all at once.

"No, ma'am, I promise. Why don't ya'll sit and I'll finish breakfast while we talk?"

Once they were both safely seated, she acted to prove things to them. She and Stu sat with them at the table. They seemed confused since she said she would finish cooking.

Simultaneously, the oven door opened, and the pan of biscuits Martha had placed there floated out and onto the counter. The tongs moved and flipped the bacon while four coffee cups floated to the table. As they sat themselves lightly onto the table, the carafe floated from the coffee maker and poured them all coffee.

"Does anyone need creamer or sugar?"

As their hosts sat dumfounded, Stu tried to lighten the mood by joking, "I'll skip the creamer... I got plenty last night..." Both men had been used for clean up.

Phoebe continued chatting with the others while at the same time controlling the kitchenware. Soon they all had a plate of eggs, biscuits and gravy, fried taters, and bacon sitting before them.

Martha hesitated, then asked, "We usually say grace before we eat... is that okay? We don't want to offend anyone..."

Phoebe winked at her, "Please do. I know some angels who will be listening..."

Martha thought they had so much to learn about the world they thought they knew.

As they ate, Phoebe asked, "So... I would have thought ya'll would have been pretty wiped out after last night. Why up so early?"

Having calmed a bit, James replied, "Life on a farm. The critters are gonna be hungry... they don't care that we got lucky last night... and nature don't wait. Crops gotta be tended... after vittles, I gotta get out there..."

Phoebe's eyes lit up, "Of course. Do you mind if I come with? I'd love to learn, and help out..."

He was shocked, but of course said yes.

The conversation continued, then inevitably led to the obvious question.

Martha asked, "So... uh... you said you are a good witch... does that mean there are bad witches?"

Phoebe always cringed at this reality. It changed everything. "Yes, honey. There are bad witches. And... all the other creatures you have been taught were imaginary... fairies, trolls, demons, all of it... exist. Some good, some bad. We exist together, but apart..."

There were a few moments of silence while Martha and James absorbed this information, analyzed it, and came to the obvious conclusions.

Phoebe expected the next questions.

They were coming to the realization that "people" they passed on the street, creatures who could be lurking out in their fields only yards from their home... unseen... could devour them, do unspeakable things to them, with no more effort than Phoebe had made breakfast.

All of the security they imagined they had, any safety, was gone. They were terrified. Not of the beautiful "creature" sitting across from them. She had gained their confidence. But they suddenly felt very helpless and vulnerable to unseen forces.

Phoebe understood. "Do you trust me?"

They both nodded.

"If you would like, I can cast a spell of protection over both of you... and your property, so my kindred will leave you be..."

James asked, "And they will respect that?"

Stu interjected, "She is kind of a big deal. NOBODY wants to cross her..."

Phoebe simply said, "Yes."

With a fearful tear in her eye, Martha pleaded, "Please??"

Phoebe recited an incantation while holding both their hands. They both felt a sense of security... sort of.

After breakfast Phoebe followed James on his chores. She let him complete the items which the "critters" depended upon human contact, but used her powers to make other chores easier.

She also left the dishes to Stu and Martha, knowing they would end up in each other's arms soon enough.

And out on the combine tending the fields, she rocked James' world.

They all made love and learned for five more days. They became close friends, expecting to see each other again. Then Phoebe and Stu continued their nationwide trip.

Three months later Martha had driven into town for a doctor's appointment. She was driving when the truck suddenly lost power and stopped... on the railroad tracks.

She was turning the ignition in vain when she heard the rumble of a train and the long, plaintive whistle. She did not have time to get out and run. She screamed in terror.

Suddenly she felt as if the truck were floating and just in the nick of time it came to rest a safe distance from the tracks. She heard the train passing by behind her.

She was catching her breath when she glanced up to see if anyone saw what had just happened. HOW had it happened??

The only person in view was a middle-aged man sitting on a sidewalk bench reading a newspaper. He returned her glance.

His eyes lit red for only an instant, and Martha's blood ran cold... she felt as if she were looking into the fires of hell. He winked at her, then returned to his paper.

NOW the damned truck would start.

An hour later, after her doctor's appointment, she was sitting in a parking lot calling Phoebe.

When Phoebe said hello, Martha tearfully said, "You won't believe what just happened!"

Phoebe replied, "The train tracks?"

"How did you know??"

Phoebe chuckled. "Omar let me know what he had done. I swear, demons always have to tell everyone when they do a good deed. I guess because, considering, it is so contrary to their nature..."

"OMG, this doesn't mean you had to sell your soul or something, does it?"

Phoebe was patient. There was so much mortals did not know. "No, sweetie, not at all. You know I love you, but nobody gets my soul. Do not take this the wrong way, but the favor Omar did for me was more akin to a neighbor borrowing a cup of sugar, or an egg. Omar does not expect anything in return, but I will do something nice for him to show my appreciation..."

She continued, "The big thing for you to learn from this experience is what a spell of protection means. It is not just that all the members of the netherworld will not harm you... they will actively protect you when they are able."

Martha was affected greatly by this knowledge. Rather than being terrified of the unknown world around her, she was given greater confidence.

"Will the protection extend to our children when we have them?"

Phoebe brightened, intuiting where this was going. "No, not automatically. Once the baby is born I will have to place hands on them so they can be protected."

Martha was giddy, "Can we get together in about six months?"

Phoebe screeched with joy, "Absolutely! Stu! Stu! Martha is preggars!"

Martha could hear a muffled masculine, "Congrathulations..." over the phone.

Phoebe added, "He says congrats. His mouth is full of witch kitty at the moment..."

"Oh, shit." Stu loving on Phoebe brought a realization for Martha. Phoebe instantly made the connection also.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I don't like surprises. Stuart cannot impregnate anyone until he and I are ready to start a family. But if it would make you feel better we can do a DNA test when the baby comes."

What a relief!

Once they disconnected the call, Phoebe looked down at her husband and thought how she was a very fortunate witch to be so loved.

"Come up here and see if you can knock me up so I can call you daddy..."