I Married a Witch - Locktober

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had suddenly gone from "I am disgusting, you don't have to touch me" to wrapping her legs tightly around my head, fucking my face frantically as she experienced violent female ejaculation for the first time. Her fingers were clasped tightly into my hair as she came.

And I loved every moment of it.

She had cum like this half a dozen times when she realized how much I loved it. She realized we would continue doing this all afternoon and I would be completely happy.

"Fuck me? Please? Fuck me now..."

I continued devouring my favorite meal, my face coated in her cum.

"Godamnit! FUCK ME! Fuck me now..." Her hands were pulling my shoulders upwards.

I moved slowly up her body until I was kissing her again. She could taste herself on my lips and tongue.

I placed my cock head to her entrance, sliding it up and down her tiny slit.

"Oh my gawd..."

I pressed gently against her entrance. My head was much larger than her receptacle for it.

She place her hands around my neck for support. "Do it. Take me. Deflower me. Pleeeease..."

I pressed forward firmly until the flared head of my cock popped into her, then continued mercilessly until I felt her labia against my body. It is good they had no neighbors. Her shrieks of pleasure were music to my ears

I was in heaven.

I made love to her for over an hour. Long, slow strokes, rapid hammering, every position we could think of. She had experienced countless orgasms when I felt mine approaching.

I looked down into her lovely countenance, "Martha, I am about to join you... I cannot get you pregnant, but understand if you would like me to pull out..."

She was calm at the moment as I gently slid myself into and out of her body. She giggled quietly, "At the moment, I wouldn't care if you did knock me up, this has been so beautiful... oh please don't... don't pull out, I want to feel you in me..."

I leaned down and kissed her. She returned it, our tongues dancing as I increased my pace. I held the kiss, groaning softly into her mouth as I filled her with copious amounts of my seed. She moaned back into our kiss and went over the top with me, her fingernails digging furrows into my back.

I held her close, lovingly, until we had both recovered. She smiled up at me, speaking tenderly, "This has been so wonderful. Thank you."

"You are magnificent. You have to believe that, okay?"

She nodded hesitantly. She wanted to, but her humility prevented her from just shouting it from the rooftops.

I rolled her over on top of me, then easily picked her up and placed her on my face. I began my ritual of cleaning up after myself, as I felt any gentleman should.

"Oh, don't, you don't gotta do tha... oh my... oh, mmmmmdon't stop..."

A few minutes later she was clean and experiencing a final calming orgasm. She looked down at me and whispered, "Dayum."

I had just finished putting my clothes into the dryer. I turned to head back to the bedroom when I came face to face with a wall. A human wall.

She had not meant that her husband's clothes were to small for me as I had assumed. She had meant that they would have hung off of my frame as if I was a prepubescent boy playing in his father's clothes. I am tall, but he was taller, and built like a tank. Barrel chested, and all muscle. He probably lifted tractors by himself.

If she had lied to me, if I HAD just fucked this man's wife behind his back, I was about to die.

He silently regarded my naked form. I am sure he could see his wife's fluids on my now flaccid cock, smell the scent if her sex on me. He had to know what had just happened. His eyes widened a bit at seeing the size of the member which had just been inside his lovely little wife.

I was relieved when he extended one huge, ham-sized hand and said simply, "James."

I shook his hand firmly, thankful to be alive, and replied, "Stuart, but my friends call me Stu."

We both heard a voice behind him, "Oh shit. James, are we okay?"

He turned to look at her, and now I could see her also. Her hair was in disarray, her naked breasts were still flushed from excitement and adorned with hickies, her pubic hair tousled. She had not expected her husband yet so had not dressed.

He looked her for a long moment. His wife and I both waited to learn whether he responded with excitement or rage. It was at least clear to me now she had been telling the truth; but fantasies and realities are not the same. He could still flip the hell out.

Finally he spoke. "We are good. Wish I coulda seen it, though. I thought fate would provide someone... Cause we needed it. Where did ya find him?"

Apparently in these days and times the possibility I was a traveling salesman who had found his way to their remote abode was out of the question.

She was a bit coquettish, "You was right I guess. I literally ran into him down to the Piggly Wiggly, spilled my coffee all over him. Then had to bring him home to wash his clothes and well... one thing led t' another."

He glanced down towards his midsection, "Does he know... you know..."

She understood immediately, "Yes... yes, I told him everything. He wouldn't a done me if he didn't think you knew... he's a nice guy. He says the chastity thing is normal..."

"REALLY??" He looked to me now.

I reassured him, "Really. I know lots of people who um... celebrate Locktober. I haven't, but I have been locked up before."

They both glanced down at my penis, wondering how it could possibly fit onto a cage. I could tell the idea intrigued both of them.

He spoke again, "Let's sit." He indicated the kitchen table where the whiskey still sat.

Soon the three of us sat, me and his wide naked, him still in his work clothes.

He looked to Martha, "Was it... good?"

She nodded mildly, not wanting to crush his male ego, but needing him to know he had been right.

His voice cracked a bit, "Gonna lose you now?"

"Oh, honey, NO. Never! I love you!"

A little more assured, he spoke to me again, "You uh, will you, are you able, to do it again after dinner? So I can learn to be better?"

This was such a crazy conversation. But considering the "mission" MY wife had given me, it was perfectly normal, I suppose.

I saw Martha's eyes light up despite herself when I answered, "I can do that. I would love to do that, James. You have an incredible wife. And yes, I think he would be ready for her now if ya'll wanted."

James stood. "Thank you, Stu. I'm gonna go get washed up for supper, wash the farm off a me. You okay if I dress like ya'll when I come back?"

When he left, she stood and took my hand, "Let's go use the upstairs shower. I wanna be fresh for my men." She giggled at the thought of it. Here she was, a mousy little farm wife, with her very own MEN. While we were in the shower, I suggested we shave her, "Your muff is incredibly sexy, but I think James could learn better if she were nekkid for awhile." She really liked the look and feel of being bare.

We sat around the table naked, eating that wonderful meal and chatting about many topics, none of them sex. I could not tell them everything about me of course, but gave them a version of the truth. I found that I really liked both of these people.

We let our food settle for a bit, then Martha asked, "Ya'll ready?" It did not take a rocket scientist to discern that she was, quite ready.

As we entered the bedroom I caught a glimpse of James' caged member. She had him in small cage, but he was fairly bursting out of its vent holes. I imagined he was not insignificant, if not comparable to me. Good to know, for Martha's sake.

"How would ya'll like to do this?" I laughed inwardly, noticing I was slipping back into the dialect of my youth.

I was a little surprised that it was James who answered, and a little by his suggestion. I had wondered whether he would want to be tied to a chair, or be involved. "Why don't you just show me what you would do? That way if its different than me, I can learn somethin' different. I ain't proud if you wanna give me tips."

I thought about this, then suggested Martha should lay face down in the middle of the bed. She seemed confused, but was more than happy once I went hands on.

"First, I would say that you start making love to a woman first thing in the morning. Complimenting her, letting her know you love appreciate her, doing little things for her..."

Martha interjected, "James has that part down pat..."

"Great!" I suggested James get on the bed on one side, and I on the other. "I like to start with a relaxing, full body massage. Why don't you take one side, and I'll take the other..."

We began at her shoulders and worked our way down her arms and back. "Firm, but not hard... that way we loosen up her muscles for her without hurting her..."

James mimicked my motions, "Kinda like milkin' a cow, firm but gentle..."

Martha laughed at his expense, "I am not a cow!"

He blushed furiously. Us guys knew how to put our foot in our mouths, if nothing else.

After we had finished her entire body, much to her enjoyment, I suggested we start over, "This time with very light caresses... that's right, just the fingertips, don't be afraid to let your reverence and awe at her body show... she can sense it."

Martha sighed, "Fuck me. How do you that? I feel like a Goddess... my two servant boys pampering me..."

We finished her caresses with her laying on her back. I sat cross-legged at the left side of her hips, and indicated James should do the same at her right. I placed her left leg across my lap, James took the hint and placed her right leg on his. Now she was spread open between us.

She looked at us like what the hell? I smiled, "Patience, princess."

I asked James, "Are you familiar with where her sensitive places are? Have you performed cunnilingus on her much?"

It was odd to be speaking so matter-of-factly with a husband, his wife's goodies spread out between us. But he responded in kind, "I want to... but mostly just to get her wet so far. I don't think I am very good at it."

"I think we can fix that. Let's have a quick anatomy lesson, then I'll show you what I like to do, if that's okay. Then you just have to remember its like sports, practice makes perfect. Especially while caged, you should spend as much time as possible giving her head. You should dismiss the idea that it is just about getting her wet for penetration. Giving good head is about giving her as many orgasms as possible. Even when you are not locked up, you should give her head without expecting to take care of yourself."

His eyes actually lit up. He was going to be a natural.

Getting wet was not an issue at the moment. After an extended massage by two men, Martha's sex was soaked and slippery. It was beautiful with her fluids glistening on its newly bare flesh.

I traced my index finger along the labia majora closest to me. James did the same on his side. I explained what the name for it was, "Or you could call it her outer lips. Believe it or not, it is quite sensitive, probably something like someone tickling our balls." I outlined my tenderly, James did the same. Martha involuntarily flexed her buttocks to push her sex towards us in response.

I did the same with her labia minora, and her clitoral hood. She was so aroused that I had no problem indicating her clitoris. "After you have spent a good deal of time elsewhere, you will want to focus your tongue on her bud... thats where you will give her orgasms. But careful, it is very sensitive, like our cock head, only more so."

I manipulated her clit, her hood, even using her nether-lips to smash them between and caress gently. Martha squirmed and mewled in response. "Now you try." He repeated my actions and got an even better response, because she realized she would be getting this long after I was gone. I saw James' caged manhood jump with his own arousal.

"Okay, be gentle for this next thing. I want you to crook your fingers like this, then use this smooth, tender come hither motion." He mimicked what I was doing with two of his own large, thick fingers. I noted that like me, his fingernails were trimmed as short as possible. Probably for his farm work. Good.

"Now, very slowly, carefully, big boy, I want you to insert those fingers inside her. That's it, smooth and easy..."

Martha squirmed pleasurably, helping him. When his fingers were fully within her, "Okay, now, gently use that come hither motion. Do you feel a bunch of little bumps?"

"OHGAWD!!" Martha's head rose up off of the bed in shocked ecstasy. Yep, he had found it.

"That is her G-spot. It's actually the backside of her clitoris... and it also is very sensitive as you can tell. When you two are... uh..."

Martha interjected breathily, "F-F-Fuckinggg."

"Yes, fucking, you want to hit that with the head of your dick as much as possible."

James replied, "Obviously... damn."

I placed my right hand on Martha's left breast; James did the same with is free hand. We caressed them gently.

"Now, what I want you to do, is to firmly yet gently keep up that rhythmic come hither motion against her G-spot while we both massage her breasts..."

His eyes widened at Martha's response. "Oh, gawd, Oh fuck... Ooohhh..." She was fucking his hand, trying to get more.

I looked at James and put finger to my lips as if to say hush and don't freak out.

Martha was already on sensory overload. I leaned down, placing my mouth just above James' fingers. I tenderly sucked her clitoris, hood and all, into my mouth and began lashing it with my tongue.

Had two strong men not been holding her down, Martha would have levitated right off of the bed. Her orgasmic screams echoed through the house and she twisted violently beneath us in ecstasy.

I did not relent just because she came, and James continued to follow my lead.

Soon James got to find out about female ejaculation, as Martha screamed in blissfully orgasmic agony, lifted us both upwards with her hips and soaked us both.

Good ol' James still did not let up until I did. When I did lean up, releasing her, so did James.

Writhing on the bed, still rotating her hips upward and moaning deliriously, she was in her own world, and would be for some time.

"Is she okay?" James was honestly concerned, as her ejaculate dripped from us both and had soaked the bed thoroughly.

I placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "She is beyond okay. We just gave your wife one of the most powerful orgasms a woman can have... some women are not even capable of it. She is just going to need a few minutes to come back to Earth."

When she had, at long last, rejoined us, I asked if they had a guest bedroom. Yes? "Perhaps we should move there. We have pretty much wrecked this one, and I still have more to show you before I have to go."

James carried her easily to another room upstairs. When he lay her down on her back, I crawled between her thighs. James sat on the bed where he had a good view. I gradually brought Martha back up, showing him different techniques to give head to a woman. How even whether you flattened or pointed your tongue changed what you could do for her.

"Remember I said it is all about her?"

He nodded. I proceeded to give his wife six Earth-shattering multiple orgasms over the next hour. By the time I was finished, I was hard as a rock and James was desperately trying to be.

I suggested he lay on the bed against the headboard. Then had Martha lay back against his powerful chest and abdomen, his caged manhood trapped in the middle of her back, where she would feel it constantly flexing in a vain attempt to become erect. His legs were spread wide, hers slightly less so.

James reached around and cupped her breasts in his huge hands. They both watched as I moved between her thighs and placed my manhood against her nether lips.

The head of my erection dwarfed her entrance. I paused for effect.

James asked the question I had come to expect from each cuckold. But unlike the others, there was no fear or panic in his voice. "It, uh, don't matter, cause I just want Martha to be happy and feel this, but is she ever gonna feel me after this?"

Normally I would avoid answering the question. Most of the time, the wife WANTED the husband to think he had been permanently rendered useless, as part of their scene. I was not eager to mess with the guy's heads, but who was I to interfere with their kink? That was not the case here, though. This was a couple genuinely trying to improve their sex lives, for each other.

"Brother, the female is an amazing being. First off, we both know she's smarter than us. But her body is amazing too. Remember, she can squeeze out a baby the size of a ten pound bag of potatoes, then her body will return to normal. She will remember what it felt like to be completely filled up, and she might miss it sometimes, but her body will return to normal and she is gonna be fine with you."

They both nodded.

"Ready, Miss Martha?"

Now she nodded alone, somewhat more enthusiastically. "But go slow. I want to savor this with both a my men holding me..."

So I did. I entered haltingly, although her sheath was already acclimated to me. She moaned, and tensed up, and pushed back against me.

For nearly an hour I made love to her slowly, her husband and me tenderly caressing her.

Each time an orgasm would take her, she would clasp James' hands tightly with hers for support, grinding back against me.

Finally I told them, "Guys, I am ready to finish. If either of you would rather I didn't, I can go without, but I will need to stop soon."

James nodded a go ahead. Martha replied by beginning to hammer her hips back against me, trying to force my orgasm.

I increased my pace and rhythm, placing both of my hands on the bed on either side of her. Before long I groaned as I experienced a very fulfilling cum. I felt Martha's hands atop mine, then James' big hands atop both of ours as she cried out and came with me. Me and Martha trembled with release, James with frustration as I filled his wife with my seed.

Other than Phoebe, I have never felt as close to anyone else in my life as I did to this couple in that moment.

Awhile later we sat around the table sipping some more of that whiskey and chatting. I was the only one dressed now; I had told them I needed to get going. Both insisted on giving me a ride back into town, but I managed to convince them I liked to walk, even that far.

It was a temperate evening. I stopped to look back and wave. They were standing on that beautiful wrap around porch doing the same.

I walked a few yards into the darkness, then turned to look back again. Martha had guided James onto his back on the porch, and was settling down onto his face so he could clean me out of her, then practice, practice, practice.

I blinked and found myself home. Phoebe wrapped me in her arms and sighed, "That was beautiful."

I chuckled. Of course she had been checking in on me. "I thought so. They were good people. I could see us hangin' out with 'em, havin' a beer, goin' fishin'. Course, I don't even know where they live, or if we oughtta be seein' people we met like this."

Her eyes twinkled humorously, "Careful, your country is showing... well I know where they live, I think a visit could be arranged. Just remember, you've done your duty. Future visits are platonic..."

The next night was a gala which spouses are supposed to attend. It was always awkward for me, but everyone was kind. There was only one other "human" in attendance, a woman who had married a warlock. The witches and werewolves and other creatures were all friendly to me, but I could always see it in their eyes. Either euphemistically, sexually, or quite literally, they wanted to devour me.

Several more "missions" and on Halloween night I found myself in the arms of Camilla, a magnificently beautiful raven haired woman in her thirties. She and her husband Eduardo were wealthy Brazilians, who were on a month-long vacation in Tahiti. It had actually been Eduardo who had spotted me, struck up a conversation, and fairly quickly asked if I would like to fuck his wife?