I Married a Witch - Locktober

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought upon seeing the beauty he was married to, hair down to her derriere, which was absolutely perfect, glorious cleavage and a smile which could break hearts? I love my wife. Absolutely no jealousy. She had set me up with the most attractive women she could find.

Poor Eduardo. Not only did he actually fit the stereotype of the truly tiny-dicked, utterly useless chastity cuckold, he had apparently not been honest about this early on. Camilla, while she proclaimed her love for him, was absolutely, mercilessly sadistic to him. She felt he deserved whatever it was that she could imagine to do to him. And he agreed. So whatever she dished out, he readily accepted. He wore one of those chastity devices which consisted of only a ring behind his balls locked to a flat plate. Anything more, and sadly, he would have been able to manage a tiny erection.

I could be wrong, but I did not see this marriage lasting.

But, here I was. I had given Camilla my best massage and given her lightly covered pussy an oral love session she said she would never forget.

Camilla had ordered her husband to lay on his back in the middle of the bed. She had him draw his knees up, then secured his ankles to his wrists. Now he could move neither.

She used his raised knees as a backrest, placing her magnificent ass so his mouth was directly below her genitalia.

She had crooked her finger to beckon me, "por favor fuck me."

So it was that I was doing so. She had already cried out, "Oh, Papi!" several times as she came. I hoped her hubby could breathe beneath her ass, as my phallus plunged into her repeatedly, my heavily laden testicles dragging across his face. Poor bastard. I did not know he was eating up every bit of it, his cock trying to burst from its restraint.

I was pounding her through her fifth series of orgasms when I heard it.

Phoebe really had the most wonderful, enticing laugh. But she also knew how to affect that cackling, wicked, demented laugh associated with witches. Do not misunderstand. Movie witches convey the sadism. But if you have ever heard an actual witch emit those sounds, they send an unbelievably horrific terror up your spine and scare the holy hell out of you.

For me, it was a moving realization that my loving wife had taken the time to come by in the South Pacific on Halloween night to check on me. I envisioned Phoebe and her posse of Wiccan friends flying by on old-fashioned brooms outside. Fortunately my lovers were so aroused they did not even hear it. But I knew... many others in the vicinity would need months of therapy.

It was nearly half an hour before I realized the further significance of my wife's visit.

Camilla was screaming in orgasmic bliss while also begging me to cum. She wanted my seed; she wanted Eduardo to have to gulp the huge load of semen I would provide as it seeped from her snatch, down the crack of her ass, and into his mouth.

I tried. I had told her three times I was "cumming" had felt my balls draw up, the semen boil, gasped in preparation... then nothing.

Finally I realized it must have been midnight when Phoebe passed by on her travels. That cackle had signaled the end of my "hall pass." Absent Phoebe saying the incantation, I was NOT going to fulfill Camilla's fervent wish.

Half a dozen more orgasms for her, and I still had to make my apologies to her... it just was not going to happen. No, no, it is not you... trust me, it is me.

At least the vixen had to know I wanted her. I left their multi-million dollar hut on the exotic island with a huge hard-on.

A blink and I was home, alone. Phoebe was still out doing witchy things, and would be until dawn.

I knew I would have this erection for most of the next week. Halloween festivities take a great deal out of its celebrants. Phoebe would sleep for over a week, sustained only by whatever sustenance I could get her to take.

I could masturbate all I wanted. But without that incantation, I could not find relief. So, aside from some casual, mindless stroking, I did not bother. It only made it worse.

When finally she recovered from her energetic expenditures, she was ravenously hungry. Then, having sated her appetite, she was ravenously... horny.

She had mostly done without for over a month, while watching her partner fuck and fuck and fuck. Halloween also tended to arouse its magical participants.

I cannot convey to you what the word insatiable means to a female witch at this point. It was not unusual for a single witch to wear out dozens of men after Halloween. But my witch was married... to me, and faithful.

She fucked me senseless. I tried to give her head, which she normally loved, but all she wanted now was my dick. I had given it to others, now I OWED her. I am not talking hours. Not a day. When my energy began to lag, she cast a spell to revitalize me. I was quite literally a fucking machine.

After three days, she finally let me rest. When I came to the next day, I had to ask. She had foregone the incantation occasionally before, but now?? I really needed release.

Her eyes twinkled. Oh, shit. Her eyes twinkled. What did that mean?

"Did you enjoy your hall pass?"

I was nervous about answering. "Yes?"

"How many women did you please?"

I thought. "I, uh, I lost count, there were so many."

Her eyes twinkled. Damnit. "Twenty-six."

"Wow, that many?"

Her eyes narrowed, though not in anger. "Our deal was for thirty-one, one a day."

"Okay?"

"Our deal was for 31... you have to please 31 women."

I hoped this wasn't going where I thought. "So I need to go find five more women to please to finish?"

"You damned well better not, unless you want me to turn you into a well-hung toad. Your hall pass is only good for Loctober."

I almost hyperventilated, "31 women..."

She finished it for me, "In Loctober."

"You're... You are putting me in chastity?"

She laughed maniacally, "Of course not, silly! I WANT that big dick every day!"

She waited for it to sink in, then stated it outright.

"I'm just not going to speak the incantation until you give me the 31 women you promised me, in Locktober. I am not giving up my orgasms. But you have, my love."