All Comments on 'I Needed a Wife'

by vangelsdorp

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Lucky he found such a clever woman

I don't usually like stories in the Loving Wives category. They are usually just an expression of the same fantasy. This is refreshingly original.

Harry is lucky that she seems to be more clever than he is. He'll go far.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

I have considered plots similar to this. It was different, well written, and nicely paced. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So many of these stories are fatally flawed in that we all know what our reaction is when we discover that someone is a worthless piece of shit, in the very bottom 5% of the human race, but the characters in these stories seem to lack that common human response. As if these were the fantasies of these worthless pieces of shit, of finally not being firmly rejected by everyone they respect and like, for their personalities and actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible, disgusting people

But I really enjoyed the story. It's complete fantasyland for adults. The "Pretty Woman" plot. But you did a very good job with the dialogue and it was entertaining. Well played.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Cute story but...

You wrote, ''Both of them twice?' she said, sounding impressed. 'On top of your two this morning and that woman in the boathouse? I think I'd be lucky to get a fuck from you this time next week, never mind now. Tell you what we'll do. You just lie there and give me all the juicy details and I'll masturbate while I listen.'When I went back and counted you forgot Josie (the guy was a stud after all). Six women in one day, he must have been trying to out do Tracy.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Made her a honest woman

Harry I was going to marry her if you didn't. This is one of the better LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Good story!

crazycujocrazycujoover 5 years ago
Altar bound from the get go!

He never stood a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hooker, er wife for hire

Great story but for some reason I felt that she, more than he, had marriage in mind just didn't know how to go about it. And now she's been knocked up, will have a baby. So what comes next because there is another party to go to, could get interesting to say the least.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Huh

I generally detest "Wife forced to become corporate whore" and "Husband finds out he married a prostitute" stories, but you managed to make this work for me, by removing all of the lies and betrayal.

I mean, this is still a pretty fucked-up situation, particularly for everyone who *didn't* go into it with their eyes open and so didn't have the chance to pick a wife specifically to work with this setup, and there are some obvious issues in making their marriage work long-term, but as a story, I think it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To paraphrase the trolls

"She's a whore......marry her."

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Are they hiring?

Sounds like the type of team building that would definitely work. Talk about fringe benefits.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
At the very least

At the very least, she has tons of OJT experience. She can't use the old LW excuse, "I just wanted to experience a different man."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Imaginative and smart, and managed to avoid most of the hackneyed LW cliches to boot. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gross

The sad thing are that there are losers here that would actually want a hooker that doesn't use protectionr to raise their kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ideal Wife

Tracy is the epitome of the perfect wife: a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom? At least I think she can cook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

for sex and a smile.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Strange

I've read similar tales, well, somewhat similar, but this one was different with a wife-for-hire. Somehow it worked out and both were happy. Interesting. Four Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting twist

Actually a pretty neat little story, thaks.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Okay

Always enjoy a story with a fresh story line. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Lots of Fun

The recovery of a lost soul is always a great fantasy.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Good yarn!

Interesting too!!! Thanks!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago

Might as well bring it up immediately - the biggest issue with this story is, of course, its very premise: that a 'family' business would not only allow an approved weekend orgy between their employees, but that everybody was actually expected to participate. It would just take one single conservative hiring to make this whole house of cards tumbling down. And I know, I know - it's erotic fiction and all, but this was so far-fetched, might as well have E.T. as the CEO of this company, at this point.

So yeah - dumb premise. What was great, however, was the interaction between the main two characters of the story. There was absolutely no bullshit whatsoever between Harry and Tracy - they were straight to each other from the get-go, especially her, and respect each other enough to not even think about trying to lie. This is why them ending up together makes completely sense - their honesty to one another is a great basis to built a solid, long-lasting relationship. If they can keep it up, even when the need to get some strange arises, they could very well end up spending the rest of their life together.

So, even if you don't buy it, as I didn't, it still remains a clever story, with fine dialogue and actually likable characters. Deceit, self-delusion, willful humiliation and betrayals are usually what makes the worst LW stories abhorrent; 'glad to not have to deal with any of it here. ★★★★

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
nine times?

wow he made a woman cum nine times holy shit did she live after that? lol thats as far as i got, couldnt keep going

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Clever Plot

T'was a fun read with a somewhat implausible storyline but who cares? It's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cute, but juvenile.

I appreciate the effort, but it was like a regularly scheduled fraternity party, where everyone acts like they're horny college kids for a weekend, then go back to, what, normal? Just too extreme and contrived. So it was a decent 3. You want better than that you need to provide some realistic plot and characters.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed reading this story Yes, they both had feelings for each other but were afraid to tell each other. Interesting the way they came back together from Facebook to his needing a “cover wife”. Henry may be smart in business but naive about the social situation with this company except that “they play around” once and awhile. Tracey is a Very Smart Woman! Wonderful Thoughtful dialogue between the characters.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

A different slant on sex between other partners. I do enjoy reading new Twists on events. Thanks for sharing.

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465over 2 years ago

Ignore anonymous posters! This is an excellent story. Thankyou

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I would rather be married to a hooker than to a cheater. Loved it

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

This type of story isn't generally my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it for what it is And for that reason, giving it 5*.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Absolutely believable. Well crafted.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

Not my usual cup of tea, but thoroughly enjoyable. 5 stars DMW aka

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous