All Comments on 'I Never Did That'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
VEGAS SWINGS LIKE A PENDELUM DO

with 2 or more at least 4. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Lots of fun

For us older folks, nice moments, different insights and shocking fantasy moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

you just lost a reader when you wrote that debs is now SHAVED.... a woman that is shaved doesn't look natural... reminds me of back when I had to chance my LITTLE sister's diaper...LOL (otherwise, loved your stories)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My mistake, I shouldn't have read anymore of the story after your warning. At least you both got off and you didn't write a cuck story. Swinging and sharing just isn't my thing.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Sorry, You Left Your Style Here

I like most of your stuff, but this isn't you. Or maybe it just isn't me. In any case, nah!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Odd story but it puts sex in it's proper place from my point of view....

...only a big deal to the young and inexperienced. I wonder what anon would think about ACTUAL "swinging". And the anon with the distaste about shaved genitalia not only does he,she not realize what that sort of hang-up implies("anyone?...-Sandusky??"),- but why would they not mention offense at the man(you) being shaved????

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
This had a lot of potential to be a bad story ( by a good author ) !

MGM's spare but sure touch shepherded this read into the quality zone. He didn't dawdle & yet took note of the couple's brush with the proverbial alternative lifestyle. In retrospect, it was a bit tawdry but hey ....that's Vegas.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Very nice -

It is a bit stretched for most people but if it works it works - no major lines were crossed - no secrets, no lies, no apparent hidden agenda for any one involved.

That works for me -

More importantly - to me anyway - the story is well written and fun to read - my ability to live out the scenario is not a requirement to it being a good story - I loved Star Wars but I ain't gonna be no Jedi any day soon lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get sick of reading

about this pair of plonkers...the things they do and get up to are no longer interesting or amusing....time to bury them....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Hey! Old coots can have fun too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS