I Never Knew

Story Info
A family on vacation thought they knew each other well.
6.7k words
4.64
55.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers

Author's Note: This is the story of a typical Midwestern family told from their perspective. Each member will have a chance to weigh in on the happenings. Enjoy!

KAREN:

I was so excited to have one last vacation with the twins before they headed off to college. Rob and I ultimately opted for a three-bedroom cabin hidden deep inside a national forest at the opposite end of the state. It had access to a large lake so the guys could fish, and Bobby and Lisa could swim. I loved the fact it had a hot tub on the back porch. The place sounded perfect.

We had already had a large party for the kids' eighteenth birthdays, but there were so many people there we hardly go to spend time with Bobby and Lisa. This week would be better. Plus, there was another reason I wanted to go; one I found hard to accept even though it was constantly on my mind. For the past couple years, I had been having...urges...about my son. I told myself it was nuts to be sexually attracted to you own son, but there it was. It was Bobby's face I saw the few times Rob and I had sex. I was only forty, for God's sake, and didn't want to feel like I was past my best days of sex. It was Bobby, not Rob, that I wanted more than anything. I was so confused.

I suppose if it was just my insecurities about getting older playing out, I could have started something with a guy at work. I've had a few passes made at me. But I wanted Bobby to love me, and I wanted him to know how much I loved him.

So, I was determined to use this final vacation with the twins to find out if my desires were all for naught. I risked a good relationship with my son, but the potential benefits were too tempting.

When we arrived at the cabin, it was more than I had hoped for. Isolated in a thickly wooded spot seemingly miles from anywhere, it was idyllic. We unloaded the car with the kids taking the two upstairs bedrooms and Rob and I on the main level. There was a decent kitchen and living area with a large fireplace. I was the first to venture onto the back porch, intent on scoping out the hot tub. It was covered, but clearly big enough for four people. Trails led from the porch into various reaches of the woods.

It took half an hour to unpack, get organized, and determine what we had and what we needed. Rob and Lisa volunteered to go to the store, although I wasn't confident Rob would make the wisest choices in the meat and frozen food departments. I trusted Lisa to get it right.

Soon after they left, I found Bobby in his room lying on the bed playing with his iPad.

"You brought your bathing suit, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Mom."

I sat on the edge of the bed. "What does Lisa really think about going on this vacation?"

Bobby looked up from his tablet and said, "She's fine with it. She gets bored at home in the summer, so this helps with that. I think she'll have fun."

"And you?"

"I like this place," he replied. "There may not be many other kids our age around, but we'll find out."

Bobby wore his usual casual attire...running shorts...and I put my hand on his bare leg just above his knee. He watched silently as I moved my hand up his leg a bit.

"You know your Dad and I will miss you guys," I said. "Especially me. I like having you around."

I slid my hand to the inside of his thigh.

"We'll both be home a lot," he said. "It would have been nice if we'd chosen the same school, but neither of us will be far away."

Bobby didn't flinch as my hand slid up his leg to the bottom of his shorts. However, I felt him move slightly when my fingers disappeared under the thin material.

"I want you to know I'll do anything for you, Bobby," I told him.

"OK," he said nervously with his eyes never leaving my hand.

Just before reaching his cock, I pulled out my hand and moved up the bed closer to him. I was staring straight at his crotch, which is where my hand landed next.

"Mom...," he muttered.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered in my best Mom tone. "I'm trying to convince you to come home more often once you're in college."

I felt his cock under my hand, through his shorts. I rubbed it gently. I thought I felt it grow.

"Mom, um, what if Dad and...," he began to say.

"Bobby, I just sent Lisa shopping. We could have hours," I said. "Just relax."

Sure enough, I started to feel his cock react to the attention I was giving it.

I told him, "I want to find out what you like best, Bobby. We have all week."

I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, revealing about half of his cock. When I felt him raise his ass, I pulled them down halfway to his knees. My heart raced at the sight of his cock and balls. I couldn't resist reaching out and running my fingers lightly over them while Bobby watched. I would have given anything to know what was in his mind, but at least I knew he had yet to reject my actions.

I shifted my position so I could lean over his crotch. I slowly bent down and let my tongue barely touch the tip of his cock. Bobby placed his iPad on the bed, and I licked his cock from top to bottom, then back up again. Now his erection became much more pronounced and I pressed harder with my tongue. Another sixty seconds of this and he was rock hard.

I looked up at him and smiled. He showed no expression, but his cock was speaking for him. I also noticed his eyes peering down the inside of my V-neck t-shirt at the tits inside. Still, no objection from him so I continued, feeling a little bit like a teenager myself, uncertain about what we were doing and nervous that I wouldn't please him.

I kissed his cock before putting my lips around it. It felt massive compared to his father's, but it had been a long time since I did this to anyone. I began to bob up and down on the cock. All of it was never going to fit in my mouth and I found myself thinking about how wonderful it would feel in my pussy. Maybe someday soon.

My thoughts were brought back to the present when I felt Bobby's hand on the outside of my t-shirt, massaging my tit. I was ecstatic that he was accepting all this and moved a little closer to him, still sucking frantically on his cock. Bobby's hand slipped inside my shirt. I was thankful I didn't wear a bra when he began to squeeze my nipple. God, I was so horny.

My mouth was sliding up and down his shaft while my tongue helped. I wrapped one hand around the base of his thick cock and stroked him. Soon, Bobby was leaning back completely, softly groaning as his orgasm approached. I decided I would keep my mouth in place and take as much of his cum as I could. I just wanted to make him cum so bad!

"Oh, God," he moaned. "I'm...I'm going to cum."

It sounded like an embarrassed warning, but it was exactly what I wanted to hear. I never stopped, or looked at him, or said a word. I just sucked him for all I was worth. Then I saw his legs straighten out and the muscles in his abs contract.

"Mom! Mom!" he cried out.

His ass lifted off the bed and the first blast of cum hit the back of my throat. I was in heaven as stream after stream of warm, sweet cum emptied into my mouth. I was sucking and stroking as fast as I could. Cum seeped out the corners of my mouth onto my chin, but his cock never left my mouth. Bobby's groans filled the room and he seemed to cum forever. Then he was quiet, with his hand on the back of my head. One or two drops of cum oozed onto my tongue.

I pulled away, wiping my chin with the back of my hand. I smiled at him and said, "Was that OK?"

"It was awesome," he told me. "And I wasn't, um, expecting it."

"If you want, we can do more," I said, leaning over him and kissing him.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

BOBBY:

The first opportunity I had after Lisa got back from shopping, I went into her bedroom and closed the door.

"You won't believe what happened while you and Dad were gone," I told her.

"Ummmmm, you searched for porn," she said dryly.

"Better than that. Are you ready for this?"

Lisa stared at me. "Well?"

"Mom gave me a blowjob."

Lisa looked stunned and then broke out laughing. "Yeah, right. In your dreams."

"I'm not joking," I insisted. "She really did."

Lisa sat on the edge of her bed. "Tell me about it."

I sat next to her and gave her every detail. I assured her it was the best orgasm I'd ever had...the truth...and that Mom's tits felt great and that we might not be done.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Lisa muttered. "I think I believe you. What are you going to do?"

"I think I'll wait for a day or two and see what happens," I said. "If nothing happens, then I'll find a way to bring it up again and see if she wants more."

"Or she'll bring YOU up again," Lisa grinned. "Would you fuck her if you had a chance?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

We sat silently for a moment. Then Lisa said, "I think you should."

"And I think you should do the same with Dad," I told her.

She shook her head. "No way. That would never happen."

"Just like I never thought Mom would give me a blowjob. You should at least try. Flirt with him. Show him a tit or something. See what happens."

Lisa giggled. "I am kind of jealous of you and Mom. Maybe I will. I don't know."

Now, I've never been the most patient person and when twenty-four hours passed and nothing new had happened with Mom, I decided to force the issue. Mom and I were alone in the cabin on the second day of the vacation, and I came up behind her in the kitchen. She wore shorts and a tank top and when I wrapped my arms around her, it was obvious she was braless.

"I hope you aren't having second thoughts about yesterday," I told her, my hands nestled just below her tits.

"Not at all, Bobby," she assured me. "Are you?"

"Nope. It's all I think about. Especially the part about doing more."

I put my hand on top of her tit and squeezed it through her shirt. I felt the nipple harden instantly.

"It's not going to be easy finding time to be alone," she said. "But we can make it happen. What would you like to do next?"

I smiled, played with her tits, and said, "I owe you an orgasm, at the very least. You tell me what you want me to do."

She probably felt my cock getting hard and pressing against her ass.

"I'd love to feel you inside me, Bobby. That would be wonderful."

"I can do that," I told her. "And I want to see you naked. Soon."

We heard Dad coming in from the porch and separated quickly. I kept my back to him the best I could to hide my erection.

An hour or two later, I was in my room and Mom came in with some clean towels for me. I closed the door behind her and, before she could react, grabbed her by the arm and started to kiss her. Except for a quick groan of surprise, she allowed me to continue without protesting. The kiss became more passionate, and my hands were all over her...as were hers on me. I loved the feel of her body against mine and wished we were naked. Mom let me kiss her for almost thirty seconds before pulling away.

"Not here. Not now," she told me.

"I know," I said. "I just can't wait to fuck you. Maybe later today?"

"If we can. I'll think of something."

I could see the blush on her face return to normal as she walked out.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. It was late afternoon when Mom told me to come with her on a walk. Dad was watching TV and Lisa was somewhere on her phone, I assumed, so off we went after Mom grabbed a beach towel from the porch. We didn't take the path down to the lake or the one that followed the dirt road. Mom chose the trail that led into the thickest, darkest, most remote portion of the woods.

She was pretty quiet at first. I wasn't sure what to talk about, so we walked in silence for a while. Eventually, I said, "Are you mad at me?"

Mom smiled and said, "Not at all. I'm just...um...a little nervous."

"Me too," I said softly.

Soon, we came to an area with a little bit of grass among the tall trees. It truly appeared like we were in the middle of nowhere, without sight or sound of civilization. Mom unfolded the beach towel and spread it on the ground. Then she looked up at me. I think we were both unsure what to do next, but Mom had the right idea.

"I'd like you to undress me, Bobby," she told me.

This was going to be the easy part as I lifted off her t-shirt. She wore a bra, but I undid her shorts next. They fell to the ground, and she kicked them aside along with her shoes. Mom slowly turned around so I could unhook her bra. I was glad she couldn't see that my hands were shaking a little bit. Once it was unhooked, I slid the straps down her arms and tossed the bra onto the towel.

As anxious as I was to see and touch her breasts, I took off her panties while still behind her. I loved the look of her bare ass, but still found it hard to make myself actually feel it. Mom turned around again.

I couldn't help scanning her from head to toe, admiring every inch of her gorgeous body. My cock was telling me I liked what I saw. Then Mom began to undress me and in a matter of seconds, we were both naked. We hugged and kissed, with my hands now firmly planted on Mom's tight ass.

Mom was the first to lower herself to the towel, stretching out on her back. I kneeled beside her and began to lick and suck on her luscious tits. My cock was fully erect, and Mom reached for it, holding it tightly.

"I want you inside me, Bobby," she said gently.

There was no way for her to know that this was the first time for me. I hoped she would help, and I was relieved after straddling her body that she used her hand to guide my hard cock to the entrance to her pussy. God, I was nervous...and SO horny.

I pushed my cock forward and nearly shouted in joy when I felt my cock slowly slide inside Mom. I heard her moan just as I felt my body hit hers. I was fucking my beautiful mother and I felt like the king of the world.

Her pussy was warm and wet and wonderful. Sliding in and out of her was easy and I picked up the pace as my confidence grew. Then I felt her legs wrap around me and she did the same with her arms around my neck. I played with her tits and occasionally reached back to put my hands under her soft ass. I wanted this to last forever.

The only sounds were a few birds in the trees above us and the sound of us fucking. Mom wasn't saying anything to me, so I assumed I was doing something right. I knew it felt pretty good to me and I continued to thrust my cock into her, enjoying the feel of her pussy squeezing me tighter.

That was when Mom gradually rolled us onto our sides. I kept fucking her even as we rolled some more until I was on my back. We stopped for a second and I looked up at her magnificent tits and smiling face.

"You're doing great," she told me. "I want you to cum whenever you're ready."

"OK," was what I said, but what I was thinking was 'I was ready several minutes ago.'

She took my hands and placed them on her tits. I eagerly squeezed them as she began to raise and lower herself on my throbbing cock. I watched her put her own hand at the top of her pussy, rubbing her clit and sometimes brushing against my cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before I could no longer prevent an orgasm.

I was fine until Mom said, "You feel so good inside me, Bobby."

The excitement of my first fuck and now the understanding that Mom approved was too much. I could feel my balls telling me it was time. I put my hands on Mom's hips and held on tight.

I think she knew because I saw her rubbing her clit faster and the expression on her face got more serious. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could knowing my orgasm would start any second.

And then I came. "Oh God! Yes! Yesssssss!"

Cum exploded out of my cock into Mom's pussy. My grunts echoed in the woods around us each time another shot came out. I glanced up and saw a look on Mom's face I'd never seen before. Her teeth were clenched; her eyes tightly shut; a look of pain on her face that I knew was about to change.

She came with a little shriek of delight. Then another. And another. Mom rode my cock for nearly a minute, one orgasm after another flowing through her body. My cock emptied itself inside her and beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I thought to myself that if I had a thousand more orgasms I'd never have one better than that.

Mom collapsed on top of me and my hands returned to her ass, which I stroked softly.

"Oh my God, Bobby. That was incredible."

I couldn't agree more.

LISA:

I had a pretty good idea what was going on in the woods during Mom and Bobby's little walk. I wasn't jealous. Well, maybe a little. I was more...determined...to follow up on what Bobby had said about me and Dad. I wasn't going to get laid by the non-existent boys in the neighborhood and Bobby wouldn't want ME after having Mom...if that happened...so, that left Dad, who wasn't actually all that bad looking. He had a nice body, in fact, but I never considered fucking him until Bobby mentioned it.

I mean, what could Mom possibly say to condemn it after what she did with her own son. The difficult part might be getting Dad to participate. This was going to take some drastic measures and nerves on my part. Also, I had to prepare myself for rejection. Luckily, I hate to lose.

I had no idea how long Bobby and Mom would be gone, so I wasted no time. I changed into my bikini, walked past Dad onto the porch, and turned on the hot tub. He was still inside watching TV, so I quickly untied my bikini top and took it off. I leaned back against the side of the tub and kept my ears open for Mom and Bobby in case they returned.

I didn't know what my odds were with Dad, but if he wanted somebody who looked like Mom, I was his girl. We had similar hair and bodies, although her breasts were a bit bigger than mine. I weighed a few pounds less and, I thought, had the better ass.

I thought about what type of sex Dad might want. Of course, this was an impossible guessing game to play. I wondered how big his cock was and as I soaked in the bubbling water, I began to want it more and more.

Soon, Dad came through the sliding glass door onto the porch holding two cans of beer.

"I brought you a...," he began to say, until I lifted myself onto a seat in the hot tub, exposing my dripping wet tits to him.

He stared for an instant before stammering, "Um, I'll just...put it here," he said, placing the beer on a table.

I hurried out of the water, saying, "Thanks. Don't go."

I let him have another quick look at me prior to grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me, making sure the loose-fitting towel only barely covered my nipples. He looked anxious when we took the two seats at the little table. I told him how much I liked the cabin, at the same time thoroughly enjoying watching his eyes bounce back and forth between my tits and my face. Maybe I could do this after all, I thought.

When the first beers were finished, Dad volunteered to get more. I waited a second and then followed him inside. When he closed the refrigerator door and turned, I threw off the towel and took the cans from him. Setting them aside, I took Dad's hands and placed them on my breasts.

The chill shocked me at first, but seconds later he was massaging them, and I didn't mind the cold.

"That feels so good," I said, looking up at him playfully. "Should I go topless more often?"

"Lisa, we shouldn't...I mean..."

I took his hand. "Come into the bathroom."

I led him down the hall and closed the bathroom door behind us, locking it in the process. I untied my bikini bottom and took it off. I let him gaze for just a moment.

"I want you to touch me, Dad. Touch me all over."

The privacy of the bathroom almost certainly emboldened him. He again ran his fingers over my tits and played with the hard nipples. Then he slid his hands lower, across my stomach and hips. The hands moved behind me and touched my ass. I quickly turned for him and he clutched at the cheeks of my ass. One of his hands slipped between my legs and moved up to my pussy. When he began to rub it, his other hand came around to cover my tit.

eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers
12