All Comments on 'I Once Was Lost But Now Am Found Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Microskirt69Microskirt69almost 4 years ago
This started so nicely but...turned sour.

I was so into part 1, where leon was so sweet. A really great romance.

But i was turned off to see the relationship turn abusive..

I hope you will consider turning this back to a nice two way relationship - there is too much hate and abuse out in the world - we need stories where we gurls are treated with more respect and love.

Just saying ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Money Cunt

Love how easy you turned over your cash. Hot.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
I thought part 2 was a little crazy

I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 come out a little bit wild even though we knew it was coming, this is still a great story. Adam seems to like his new position, I hope they put him on medication, to grow tents and make his little dicklet smaller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like a lot of relationships....

They start out great and he's all sweet and nice. Then, after he gets you emotionally invested the mean Daddy shows his true colors. Next thing you know, he's got you on some corner slinging dope and selling that ass. All for what? All you wanted to do was suck some cocks for your pleasure. Now you gotta suck a bunch for money or it's your ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there a part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES