All Comments on 'I Saw What She Did'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Well Gone

As usual but, it is very different then the rest of your BDSM themed stories. Seems to me most if not all of your other stories with BDSM were of a rather soft style while this one was pretty rough and tough. The latter is my style so I liked it a lot. Just wondering why the change? I woulf like to see more chapters of this story.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best..

..BDSM stories on Literotica. I don't know how I missed it when it was released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very sexy story

I just discovered your stories tonight and I am soaking wet as I read them. Thank you for sharing your thoughts this way. I hope you cont to write.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Such a range

You write such as wide range of stories. From soft and loving to this one. I guess complex people have complex desires.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I don't get it -

But that IS OK - too many people for us all to share ll the same likes etc.

Great story line and plot devices, as usual your writing provokes thought and wonder.

I will never fully get why hurting someone as an expression of power is that stimulating, exercising control I get but to use it to cause pain - forget wanting pain to increase primary sexual enjoyment. I can approach some understanding of it in small or minimal doses but --- oh well.

I am comfortable even prefer to "run" the exercise but not to inflict things other than efficiency or pleasure, unless to prevent divergent behaviours. Discipline is good but not as abuse.

Still love your stories - even these -

Sparks59Sparks59almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

...wish it was longer. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous