I Saw What She Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked until I was soft again. I pulled out of her mouth and walked behind her again. "Do you want to cum, Michelle?"

"Yes, Master!"

I tasted her. My mouth against her spread, wet, swollen pussy licking, sucking and biting her. Her body shook. She moaned. She thanked me. She begged for me to never stop. The instant I felt her cunt muscles spasm I shoved four fingers in her pussy and she passed out.

While she was out I untied her. I carried her into the bathroom and into the shower. The hot spray woke her and I bathed her slowly, telling her how excited I was to have found her. When she was clean I shut off the water and dried her. I carried her to my bed and put her in. I put me in beside her and I kissed her good-night.

In the morning I tended to her knee with tenderness. I checked to assure I had not damaged her body in any way. I made breakfast for her and then I asked her to tell me about the night before.

"I trusted you. I had no reason to trust you. But, you saw me and understood. You didn't think I was a freak. You knew what I did and you knew why. I came here knowing you would hurt me. The first slap and I came! I lost count of how many times I came. My body aches this morning and I feel wonderfully. I was used completely last night."

"If I invite you back, will you come back?"

"Yes! Oh Master, please invite me back."

"The pain wasn't too much?"

"Almost. When I was about to use a safe word you backed off, just enough."

"Was there anything I did that you don't want to happen again?"

"No! Master, I trust you. You took me places I've never been, never knew existed. Take me, please."

"This morning you are not physically able to handle more time in the play room. However, if you would like you may suck me and swallow my load. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Master." She started to move to take my cock in her mouth.

"Go get in the shower, on your knees."

She didn't move fast but she went without question. I followed. She looked up at me when she was on her knees in the shower. I aimed my cock at her mouth and released my stream. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could. When my stream died I put my cock in her mouth and she sucked and stroked me to completion. I held her head for the last few strokes and filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed and licked me clean.

She held my cock in her mouth after I was soft. She was waiting for me to be done. I backed out of her mouth and turned on the shower. We got clean together and dried each other.

"If you will get dressed I will take you home."

She put on her shoes and dress. Her other things she put in her purse. I dressed in chinos and a pull over shirt. I got a pad and a pen.

"Write your name and contact information. I will call you. I will call once. If you cannot come then I will never call again. Do you want me to call?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." I opened the elevator door and we went down. Out on the street she looked around and we walked back to the "L". I rode with her all the way to her stop and I walked her home. Just inside her door I had her undress again and I ate her to another climax. Then she sucked me again and when I came she thanked me. I tucked my cock back inside my clothes and told her not to get dressed again until she needed to leave her apartment.

When I got home I called her. She answered after only one ring.

"Michelle, are you still nude?"

"Yes, Master."

"When you get dressed, no panties. Do not masturbate until I give you permission. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's my girl."

12