I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Big groans out for me to stop and pushes me like he wants me to get off. He didn't. I rose up a bit and he starts bucking like crazy. He starts pounding it in and out of me very very quickly and then pulls me back and takes all my weight back on top of him. He wraps me in a bear hug and I start humping him for all its worth. He bit down hard on my shoulder. This guy was cumming, and he was cumming hard! I swear I could feel him pulsing inside me as he squirted. And then the sloshing sounds started. We'd stopped a couple of times along the way to make sure we had plenty of lube. Now I was completely stretched out, superbly lubricated and now this man's ejaculate was added to the mix. As I heard that, something inside me triggered a lust overdrive. I was spread wide open listening to another mans semen slosh in and out of me. And that's when it happened. Lilly slips out of her chair and drops between our wide apart legs and takes my ragging hard erection into her mouth and instantly goes deep throat on me. She got maybe half a dozen swallows and I exploded. I actually yelled out. Lilly said afterwards it was the biggest load I'd ever given her in her mouth. (There'd been hundreds!) I will never forget that orgasm as long as I live. If I do, shoot me. I jack off to its memory all the time.

We put our cloths back on and went to where the food and drink were set out. Once we ate and drank some we (the three of us) found a shower (a very large shower) and got all cleaned up again. We went back to our little hide out and Mr. Big had his way with Lilly. We both did. But that very first homosexual experience orgasm I had has never been beat. That was hands down the best orgasm I ever had.

That is the end of that experience, but no where near the end of our swinging days. It was just the start. We had that lifestyle for a little less than 2 years. In that time we explored pretty much every fantasy we ever had.

----------

WOW! What a story! When I first read it I couldn't wait to masturbate and cum. I immediately went to my bedroom and pleasured myself until I fell asleep. About a month later, I came very close to having that sexual fantasy come true....

Tony's Birthday Party and the Brotherhood of Cops

Not an easy family to be a part of. Especially if you're not a cop! And even harder yet if you happen to be a "mother-fuckin'-attorney". I'm happy to report that I (one of those MF attorneys's) am a new member of that fraternity. We have each others backs. Usually cops have other cops as friends. Non cop friends, your average cop can usually count on one hand. How did I become part of this special group of people? Funny you should ask...

Jackie and I had just spent several hours of sexual bliss in my bedroom. We'd taken a nice long candle lit, lathered up, rinsed and cuddling type of baths together afterwards. That bath ended with us in boxers and Tee's and footsy socks, waiting for a pizza to be delivered and looking for something to watch on the flat screen. Jackie stopped on an MTV or some such channel where a Madonna video was playing. "Madonna is SO FUCKING SEXY!" I heard her shout. I was at the door taking care of the pizza when she calls out for me to "hurry, come look at this Jess! It's so fucking sexy! I love this video! Come quick!" (She keeps forgetting I have Tivo).

As I got to the living room I could hear the song playing and remembered it from college. I took the remote from her anti-techno hands and hit rewind to the start of it. I know this song too! And I absolutely LOVE this song . . . Erotica is the name of the song and it comes from her book "Sex". It came out (with the book, as a single) when I was in my second year of law school I think. (Mom got me the book that year at Christmas). I was in college with 3 of my high school cheerleader friends. At a wild and drunken dorm party the four of us put together a dance routine to this song. It was SO fucking hot too!

I bump and grind a bit to get into it and then go sliding over in front of Jackie very Tom Cruise ala Risky Business like and I continue bumping and grinding to the nasty beat. (I have hardwood floors, and the section from the foyer area has a wheel chair ramp. All nice and smooth when you're wearing fluffy socks! Great for sliding!) Tossing the pizza on the coffee table I did this moonwalk sort of nasty stripper move (we always called it a 'slither' because it's very snake like in its movement) and slid in front of her and started really hamming it up, exaggerating it's somewhat adlibbed choreography. Humping and grinding on her thigh. . . We both were in fabulous moods and quite giddy. Jackie was beaming with delight as I shook my booty for her for the first time since we'd met. (About 2 months previous) No stripping, just really sexy dancing. (I did flash a tittie at her a couple of times! LOL)

I had cranked up the volume and Jackie laughingly yells "I forgot! . . . You were a fuckin' cheerleader in high school!"

"That's right sister! I still got the moves too, huh!?" as I bumped and grinded very slowly and seductively towards her. The song came to an end. (I hit mute on the TV)

"God Damn baby doll, that shit was HOT! You have got to show me how to do that!" She demanded with a childlike giddiness. We felt like two high school girls who'd just discovered they were sexy! I-was-just warming up... (I was in such a show-off mood!)

"You wanna see more? I got more if you wanna see it!" I said, still clothed in my tacky boxers, tee and house socks. I practice all the time while cleaning and dusting while my music blares. (Doesn't everybody?!) When I asked this, I was standing in front of my stereo shelf with my back to her. I struck an arched lower back pose that asked "don't I have a beautiful ass?' and looked seductively over my shoulder when I asked that question.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Hell yeah! That shit is so fucking hot!" she squealed.

A few clicks later my second song was cued up and ready to go. "Ready?" I asked without turning around.

"Oh, wait!" she says jumping off the couch and running to the fridge for a couple of bottles of beer. She was back in a flash, plops down on the leather sofa that gave a great swoosh of air, and says "GO!" I hit play.

Another such dorm slumber party had us four old cheerleader buddies bumping and grinding to Adam Sandlers Food Innuendo Guy. It is a bad ass song that is funny as hell! (If you haven't guessed, I really like 'funny'. I get to laugh so little in my work that I take great pleasure in laughing when I see or enjoy something funny! I savor those moments! I always have.) It's a wonderful song to dance sexy to. But what makes it funny is the way we set up our choreography. We would dance as though we were all men. And we'd grab our imaginary cocks at all the right parts of the song. Usually by the end we'd all be laughing hysterically! I hadn't done the entire routine in years. But I also know I'm really good at improvisational dancing too. If I couldn't remember, I'd fake it. I don't want to come off like I'm all that and a bag of chips here, but; I love to dance, and I know how to shake my booty with the best of em'! (I idolized Michael Jackson.... Don't even get me going on MJ and how the media is really to blame for his death! Completely different post for that! – I digress -) My mother, (God she's a riot!) always told me "Honey, if this lawyer thing doesn't pan out you can always fall back on your cheerleader training and become a stripper. You'll make a fortune!" (She never was really into my cheerleading the way other mom's were with their daughters).

You've got to listen to this song to get the full effect of this story! Listen to this song and crank it up. Now picture yours truly dancing burlesque, very Victor Victoria-ish like to it. (Only in ratty old boxers PJ's and a tee shirt! LMAO!) The routine I do with this particular song is not only "Sexy as a mother-fucker" (as Jackie so eloquently put it) but it's simply funny as hell. I love doing it! I cranked it!

I danced around her and grabbed myself in all the right places at all the right times in the dirty lyrical style that is Adam Sandler at his very best. I grabbed and stroked my inner thigh to pretend it was a huge cock. I grabbed my tits to the perfect timing of the song. I grabbed her tits in a perfect sequence to Adams lyrics. (Wait here for the song to finish) – are you smiling? Yeah, that shit was HOT!

When Adams song had finished, the stereo rolled into my third and final song. I was breathing hard and the sweat had started covering my body. Hey, I'd been breathless many of times and continued and this will also be one of those times...I continued with a very recently discovered song. I fell in love with it within the first 30 seconds of hearing it the first time. When it was over (drive time traffic) I was sitting in the parking lot of a record store. I went in a purchased the CD. Crossroads, by John Mayer. And up to the time of writing this I'd only danced to it a couple of times while messing around at the house, sweeping, dusting and mopping. . . I LOVE this song! And what I performed for Jackie was completely improvisational dance...extremely erotic, sultry and lustful improvisational dancing.... My body shined with sweat, my hair was slightly wet now. I could tell I was getting to her. Her delighted smile had turned to a pure lustful gaze. A nasty and lustful sideways sneer. . . I was turning her on like nothing else we'd ever done before. Hey, I was turning myself on too! I was feeling SO sexy! Within a few moments of the song beginning, she slid her hand into her boxers and began slowly rubbing and fingering herself while never once taking her eyes off me. By the time the song was over I was topless and standing in front of Jackie in my finishing pose, waiting for my audience of ones' reaction. "The crowd went wild!" Jackie leapt out of her seat and picked me up around the waste. She was simply beaming with delight (and lust!) with what I'd just shared with her. While I'd been dancing for her I notice a light seemed to go off in her head. You know, one of those 'epiphany' looks.

As she spun me in circles we kissed while we laughed out loud. We lay on the sofa and took turns going down on each other. She did me first and about a minute later I had her clit in my mouth going to town! She too had a quick and powerful climax. We sat back up on the sofa and began our pizza and beer dinner (yes, in the nude!). Jackie excitedly shared her epiphany.

"I had the greatest fucking idea while you were dancing Jessie!" she said (with her mouth full). Her idea began "Tony's birthday's in two weeks...."

Sergeant Tony Johnson. Jackie's team leader. Jackie's best cop friend on the whole force. He supervises a couple of dozen cops. A 15 year veteran of the force. Very much respected in the department. Highly decorated. Shot twice. A very big and imposing fellow. Closeted-homosexual. You would never guess in a million years he was gay. He and Jackie had known each other for years. He asked her out, as a cover of sorts, to a cop party. She agreed for the same reasons. She'd been divorced for over a year and was heavily into her lesbian experimenting. On their second such date they got a little tipsy and confessed their deepest secrets to each other about their sexuality. He thought she might be falling for him and spilled his guts. (She was planning on doing the same with him for the same reasons! <That is so funny>) When they both came to the realization about the other, an immediate bond was formed. It was a sort of love they shared. An intimate trust was formed. And on top of it all was the fact that they really enjoyed each others company. They were the perfect couple for presenting a heterosexual lifestyle. They were really good kissers in front of others. Jackie always got more 'action' then Tony because he was (and is) so paranoid about being 'outted'. So was she, but nothing like Tony! On the times he would hook up with another man it was always out of town on an extended weekend or something. Before I met her, Jackie saw her fair share of lesbian sex. Tony saw a quarter of her number in dates. Eventually one night when they were drunk and alone at her place they had sex. The kind of sex she and I had. She was dominating, I was submissive. She wore the cock and was the man. I pleasured her the way I would a man. Our sessions together always ended with her removing her "accessory" and me going down on her for a half hour or so. She was a wonderful butch lover! Phenomenal actually. Tony is exactly like I am when it comes to men. I love to give head and receive anal, so does he. They had sex like this on several occasions. Once, she tried to give him head. He immediately went soft. Once he tried to fuck her, but he went soft before any real pounding could ever happen. Tony is hopelessly gay!

I'd agreed to Jackie's request of giving Tony his biggest fantasy almost a week previous to my dance recital. "Having sex with two men at the same time – as the receiver". We would both wear strap on's and treat him like our bitch. That was the basic plan. It needed some tweaking, but that was it in a nutshell. Then came my dance recital. Then came Jackie's epiphany.

Jackie took a big pull on her beer. "Here it is... after the teams party at the bar, we bring him back here and we've set your place up like a gay strip club. We'll use your kitchen table as a stage. We'll both dress up like guys, with our strap on's on under our clothes. You'll do some dancing for him; grinding your cock in his face, teasing the shit outa him....we'll finally get him out of his clothes and fuck him for all he's worth! What do you think?!" and took another drink of her beer.

"That sounds like an absolutely brilliant idea! Hell yeah I'll do it!" I said.

We spent the rest of that evening and into the wee hours of the morning making plans. Our evening ended with a dance lesson to John Mayers Crossroads. Before the third playing of the song was over, Jackie and I were nude and laying on the hardwood floor. Both she and I were covered in sweat and filled with lust! She ate me magnificently that night!

Side-bar please: My kitchen table. 18th century solid oak. Weighs nearly a thousand pounds. I had to buy special casters when I bought it just so I could move it around when need be. A more perfect stage for my performance could not have been found. Moving it to the vaulted ceiling area was easy with the casters. – End side-bar.

Tony's Team's Birthday Party for Him – Also know as (aka) a Testosterone Festival. And yes, it was at a cop bar. Their hang-out. There were about a dozen cops there. Jackie and I and one other woman were the only females, the rest: all men. All drunk. All horny. And every single one of them hit-on and flirted with me. Jackie had planned for that and we made up a fictitious fiancé' for me. Jared Chambers was his name. (Actually I used the name of one of my internet friends for this). Jackie also told me that if I really really wanted to, I could fuck one of them, but NOT that night. That night was all for Tony.

The party was on a Friday night. The night before, Jackie and I had set up my house for our 'private party'. She and I both got off work about the same time and I picked her up. She was still in uniform, and I was still in my work attire. I dressed that morning with Tony's party in mind. I had some cock teasing to do and wore my sexiest yet professional outfit. A black skirt cut slightly above my knees. A red silk blouse that showed cleavage and a suit jacket that matched my skirt. I wore my sensible shoes, but brought a pair of red four inch stilettos for the party. Underneath my clothing I wore a sultry matching set of undergarments. Red silk French cut panties and bra with a red silk garter belt and stockings. I'm well aware of the effects on a man when he sees a woman like me, dressed like that, and that woman flashes him a bit of leg that shows garter belt! Yes! (Sorry ladies) We ladies intentionally cock tease men. It's part of our ingrained mating rituals. But this was all going to be an act, put on for the benefit of Jackie and Tony's closeted sex lives. It really was a fun party, and although the men were very drunk and lewd, they pretty much kept their hands to themselves and had a gentlemanly quality about them the whole time. Toasting (roasting!) and gift giving time came about 2 hours after Jackie and I had arrived. The atmosphere was quite bawdy. Every single person there (including Jackie and I) was drunk and happy. Everybody there knew who I was and how I knew Jackie. I was the attorney who successfully defended their friend (for free) from a "worthless piece of shit career maggot!" as one of them announced to the world. To them I was a hero. I would never again be able to walk into that bar and buy my own drink. I was a hero, and all of them wanted to fuck me! "Sorry, I'm engaged. Thanks, but no. In fact I'd really like to keep this little party a secret from him. He'd be upset if he knew I was here."

"If I ever have the pleasure of meeting the man, my lips are sealed!" was the sort of thing I heard. I gave several sisterly kisses that night.

Jackie's present came last. Tony was sitting in a chair on the edge of the empty dance floor. I was sitting on some nice officer's lap. She motioned for me to take the center floor. I did and stood there very lady like and proper. Jackie walks over, leans down and whispers into Tony's ear. BIG smile comes over his face. Jackie straightens up and walks over to me and circles me once. She stands behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me on the cheek. I kiss her on the cheek. We both look at Tony and smile our naughty smiles at him. Jackie motions with her head alone towards the door. Tony slowly stands and does an exaggerated stretch and says to the completely silent and gapped jawed crowd of about 15 "Gentlemen (and ladies) it has been a blast! Thank you so much. This looks like it's going to be the best birthday ever...sorry, gotta split!" and by the time he finished he was out on the floor with us. We both flanked him and we walked arm in arm to the door. The place was dead silent as we got to the door. When we did the place erupted in cheers. You'd of thought they were watching the Super Bowl and their team had just won. As we exited all sorts of cat calls and word of worship began being shouted out. "YOU DA MAN TONY!" and "YOU'RE MY HERO TONY!" and "YOU LUCKY SON-OF-A-BITCH!"

Tony tossed a wave over his shoulder and we left. Outside a squad car was waiting for us. Yes, this is pretty common place. On duty officers drive off duty officer's home when they've had too much. The officer waiting was a rookie. He saw the three of us arm in arm and heard the shouting coming from inside. He smiled and opened the back door for his boss. Smiling a knowing and jealous grin he said "Happy birthday Serge!"

"Why thank you Jones!" Tony smiled back. I blew the officer a kiss and we all got in. Jackie gave him my address and off we went. On the way Jackie and I took turns making out with Tony. Our driver was all about the rear view mirror. At one point he missed a turn. Tony scolded him a bit and told him to watch where the fuck he was going. While making out we took the opportunity to feel up Tony's cock. We were all surprised that he got so hard! (This was a good sign!)

1...910111213...16