I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once safely at my house we went inside. We had Tony stand in the middle of the room. Jackie went and got him a beer and set it on the coffee table. She told him, "Right behind you is Jessie's bedroom. You'll find a fresh set of cloths and the shower. You go in there and get ready, huh? We've got a couple of men coming over to entertain you; they'll be here in about 45 minutes . . . you need to be ready."

Panic immediately came to Tony's face and he said "What the fuck?!?!...."

Jackie put her finger to his mouth to shoosh him. "Shhh....Jessie?"

Then I took over.

"Tony...honey...please relax and just go with the flow here, OK? There is nothing to be worried about. This is my house and you're perfectly safe here...no hidden cameras or anything like that. Jackie and I are going to put on a little stage play for you. Just go with it sweetie, just let go and go with it. OK? You know you can trust us, right?"

He smiled. "Right."

"Of course you can. Now get in there and take care of business." And I swatted him on his butt. "Jack and Jess will be here soon. You need to get ready. When you're finished, there's the TV, there's the remote, there's a joint there if you'd like to partake...be patient, huh?"

"Right! You got it. Thank you guys so much for doing all this for me...for going to all this trouble..."

"No trouble at all honey. We're going to have a ball!" Jackie said.

Tony went his way, we went ours. Back in the guest room Jackie and I stripped and began our own getting ready. We both took our turns on the toilet and then got into the shower. Very hot shower in more than one way. We both rubbed each other while making out. After lots of lather and several orgasms we dried off and got into our "costumes". Like Jackie had said "no trouble at all" was certainly both our thoughts. The grand total for tonight's performance was nearly $800. I made sure to pay for everything because that sort of money to me is really nothing much. To Jackie, a small fortune.

We'd been out shopping several times for this little party of ours. We both purchased casual and stylish men's clothing. We tried it all on until we found something that looked good and hid our feminine shapes. We bought tight sports bras 1 size too small to compress and somewhat hide our breasts. We bought me a nice harness and very expensive cyberskin dildo. We even bought tighty-whitey's men's underwear, men's shoes and men's cologne. My shoes were special dancing shoes. And to top it all off we bought professional grade false mustaches along with the proper adhesive and another special stage make up to give us 5 o'clock shadows. We put our hair in very tight buns and put on our fedora hats. I wore a pair of fake wire rim glasses. Once dressed, we stood side by side and looked into the mirror. We were stunned at what we had done. I mean, yeah we didn't really look like guys. But the look was manly enough. With very little imagination one could easily take us for two small men. Like I said, we were both stunned at how great we looked. The bulges in our pants: Off the hook cool!

We both walked our manliest walk into the living room where Tony was sitting smoking the joint and staring off into the dimly lit ceiling.

Jackie snapped him out of it. "Hey there! You must be Tony. A little birdie told us it's your birthday!" She stuck out her hand for a shake. Tony sat up and shook her.... (oops)...'his' hand and smiled.

"That's me. Birthday boy Tony! Who are you?"

"I'm Jack and that over there is my buddy Jess." She said she held out her hand for him to stand. I began lighting the place up. Hitting several switches the stage lit up and the disco ball above it came to life. (YES, we bought a spinning disco ball!) The lights weren't too bright and they'd be pre aimed very strategically. I began walking around lighting the assorted candles we'd set out while Jackie escorted Tony to the stage seat. I walked to the stereo and powered it up and took the remote and walked to the stage and sat on the opposite side of the stage from the two of them and waited for my cue.

"How about I get you COCKtail Mr. Birthday Boy?" she asked.

"Sure, rum and coke would be great! Thanks!" he said. He was beaming with delight at our set up and was admiring it with wide open and surprised eyes. "Damn you guys, this is awesome!" he said with a huge smile like a kid on Christmas.

Jackie gave him a little kiss and went to the bar to mix his drink. "Jess!" she called out "Why don't you put a little music on and shake that money maker of yours!"

I hit play and stood up from my chair. I moved and grooved to the nasty beat to get the right feel and began by doing a smooth mounting of my stage. Practice? Oh hell yes! Several times. I needed to get a feel for the size of my stage, what I could and couldn't do. All that sort of stuff. Jackie served his drink moments after I'd taken the stage and stood next to Tony and they both watched me with smiling happy faces. PLAY

I was in the perfect mood. I'd taken the joint from Tony and had hit it several times before I began. That and the alcohol had done their jobs of turning me on. I was horny as hell!

I slowly bounced on my toes with my back to them....side to side I slowly shook my ass. I slowly and seductively ran my hands over my body as I lip synced to the tune and looked at the two of them with nasty eyes. Put your hands all over my body indeed! I'd get close enough to Tony to let him have a few feels then I'd dance away out of his reach. I let him rub my cock, and then pull away. Jackie began rubbing his very hard cock and kissing and biting his neck and ear. When the song was over I went back to my side of the stage and hopped down and went to the bar for a drink. Jackie and Tony were making out and stroking each others hard cocks through their cloths. We'd bought Tony a pair of gym shorts and a nice tee shirt and a pair of nice flip flops. I checked my mustache, it was holding firm. I sipped my drink and watched the two of them making out...very hot! I wanted some! Jackie pulled away and whispered in Tony's ear a question. He smiled and shook his head yes. "Jess, could you come over here please?" she asked me. I walked over. She was sitting on his lap straddling him face to face.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How much for my birthday buddy to suck your cock?" she whispered.

I pondered for a moment or two before I answered. "Fifty bucks ougha just about cover it." I said.

Jackie reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out a fifty dollar bill, looked at Tony and said "Don't worry, I got this. My treat." And holding the bill in two fingers like a cigarette she handed it to me. She got off Tony's lap and patted the corner of the stage for me to have a seat there in front of him. I moved in front of him and leaned in and gave him a nice hot kiss and stroked his cock. He stoked mine.

"You're certainly a little pip squeak Jess!" he said.

"Yeah, but what I lack in stature I make up for in other area's." I answered as I thrust my cock even closer for him to feel. I hopped up on the corner of the table and slowly spread my legs and leaned back into a resting position on my forearms. "You like to suck cock? Show me what YOU got!" I said. In this position the bulge in my pants was enormous! He leaned forward and reached out with his hands and began stroking and rubbing my cock. I moaned my approval. Jackie looked on while rubbing Tony's crotch.

"Come on Tony...suck his cock...." She whispered into his ear. He slowly unzipped my pants and pulled down the front of my tighty-whitey. Gently reaching in, he fished out my 9 inch manhood and gazed upon it for the very first time. "Hold out your hand..." she told him. He held out his hand and she squirted a tiny bit of lube onto his palm. He began coating my cock with it. I flexed my butt cheeks and moaned lightly as he did so. Jack told him "That's it...nice. What happens in this club tonight stays in this club tonight...it's just the three of us, nobody will ever know except us... show us how much you love sucking cock you handsome mother fucker!" and with that she...(oops) he pushed Tony's head forward and he opened his mouth. I sucked in air through my teeth as I watched him clamp his lips around its head. I moaned very deep as he sank my cock into his mouth. As he began to slowly bob his head and open his throat I took one of my hands and began stroking the back of his head. I kept my eyes on him so I could react accordingly. When I saw him go deep for the first time I cried out "OH MY GOD!" and held his head still. I let him up and he did it a second time. I quickly laid flat on the table...(oops) stage, flexed my butt cheeks to raise my hips and cried out again "OH . . . GOD. . ." He pulled my cock out of his mouth and looked up at me and asked "I'm guessing you like that...?" as he stroked my now very slick cock.

"Like?...Mmmm I LOVE that! Gimme more!" I ordered and pushed his head back down. He opened his mouth and continued.

"Stand up!" Jack commanded. He stood without taking me out of his mouth. Jack moved his chair off to the side and in one swift moved pulled down Tony's shorts. He stepped out of them. She went right to work with her...(oops) his fingers and lube on Tony's ass hole. She tapped him on the back of the head "Ease up...don't you make him cum too soon!... Jess, don't you dare cum yet, you hear me?!"

"That's a tall order Jack!" I groaned. "He sucks cock SO FUCKING GOOD!" and with that I force his head down and he opened his throat and swallowed all 9 inches! "OH FUCK! You sweet cock sucker you!" I let out.

"Take him out of your mouth Tony!" Jack ordered. He grabbed a handful of Tony's hair and pulled back. "Stroke him....that's it. Ease up and just stroke him. I want a little bit of this ass of yours...." As Jack said that he inserted a second finger into Tony's tight ass. He moaned deeply and ground his ass into Jacks fingers. Jack continued talking to him as he finger fuck his slowly loosening ass hole. "Oh . . . we are going to fuck your brains out tonight birthday boy..."

I broke in "Oh we are, are we?" I asked.

"Yes we are... How much? After you cum in his mouth, how much to fuck him...bareback?" With that she...(oops) he slid a third finger inside. Tony groaned even deeper as Jack worked his ass and awaited my answer.

"Two hundred bucks...and he's gotta ass fuck me bare back too! One nut. Inside deep or all over your back, belly or face, your call . . . two hundred bucks!" I said.

"Deal!" she said. Reaching into her shirt pocket again she pulled out two neatly folded one hundred dollar bills and waved them past Tony's face and handed them to me. I slipped them into my shirt pocket and said "Done deal then." Tony took my cock back into his mouth and Jack quickly removed his pants and shirt. He pulled Tony's head away from me and told him to get on his knees. Jack pulled down his tighty-whitey and pulled out his cock. "Suck my cock!" he told Tony. Tony went to work. My own cock was covered with a thick coating of saliva. I stroked it like it was mine own. It was slick and sticky. It was very erotic! I could feel my well hid pussy getting very wet and slick and sticky too!

Tony was almost on his hands and knees in front of Jack. He was kind of violently throat fucking him. I was lying on my side looking down at the action. I slipped a hand inside my pants and began rubbing my extremely wet clit. Jack was glancing over at me and then down to Tony. Damn, she was really fucking his face hard! He was really digging it too! Not one whimper of a complaint. They'd definitely done this before. This went on for about a minute or two. Jack was waiting for me. When I began to shutter and cum, he drove his cock deep into Tony's throat and let loose a massive load. He had no choice but to swallow every drop. When Jack and I finished cumming Jack told Tony to stand up and turn around. She squirted lubricant onto her already slick cock and then onto and into Tony's ass hole. Jack sat on the edge of his chair and told Tony to ease back. As he did so, Jack guided his still hard cock between Tony's ass cheeks. As the cock slowly filled him, Tony closed his eyes and moaned with pure pleasure. Once buried and sitting on Jacks lap, Jack tells him "Now finish Jess off." and pushes him forward between my spread legs. He opened his mouth and began once again sucking my cock. Oh my God was he ever 'into' this. Hell, we all were! Once he started deep throating me I really started moaning and groaning. He sucked me for about a minute or so... Jackie, fucking him in the ass gives me a wink and I began my "cumming". I groaned roughly and force my manhood down his throat and began quivering and pumping. Saliva was gushing out of his mouth. Moments later, Jack drives deep and gave the same sort of performance as I. When Tony raised his head and looked at me, strings of his saliva drooped from his mouth and chin to my cock. I stroked his face and wiped his chin. "What was wonderful Mr. Birthday Boy!" I told him.

"Jess, why don't you give us another dance" Jack said.

I stood up and returned my dripping cock to my pants and zipped up. I picked up the remote and hit play. Jack continued with Tony sitting in his lap ass fucking him slowly. Play me.

I danced and watched them fuck. Neither took their eyes off me. Jackie slowly fucked him while they lustfully gazed at my seductive gyrations. Tony, sitting in Jacks lap began riding his cock to the same beat as I was dancing to. He was at full erection and I could NOT take my eyes of his magnificent cock. A good 8 inches and throbbing hard. The look in his eyes told me he was ready to cum at any moment. I was not about to let that happen on his chest or on my floor, what a waste that would be! Before the song had ended I was on my knees on the floor in front of them. I went directly to deep throating him. I'd pause while still holding the head in my mouth to catch my breath. I'd stroke his entire shaft while I did this. Jack was reaching around to his chest and was pinching and twisting his nipples. With my other hand I was stroking Jacks smooth and muscular thighs. The crotch of her tighty-whitey was drenched with her womanly nectar. Tony was close. Back to my deep throating. A dozen or so probes down my throat and he exploded with a wonderfully voluminous, hot and sticky load of semen. It flooded my throat and mouth and began splashing out from my lips and dripping to the floor. I just couldn't keep up with the flow. I coughed once and more cum sprayed out onto his lap. When he had finished I slowly stood and ran my forearm and hand across my mouth wiping it dry.

I moved in close and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and I said to him "I really want to be ass fucked right now. I wanna be ass fucked while I suck your cock Jack...no charge, on the house. What do you say? You guys up for that?"

Both smiled and agreed. He slowly pulled Jacks cock from his now sloppy ass, he excused himself and went to the bedroom for a quick shower. Tony went to the kitchen and got some paper towels to clean himself up back there. I on the other hand had some lubricating of my own to do. I walked to the sofa and stood next too it with one leg on the coffee table I began lubricating and stretching my anus. Tony came up behind me and said "Here, let me help with that." He pushed my hand out of the way and took over the prep. His fingers were huge! It was wonderful! I slipped a hand behind my harness and found my sopping wet slit. I began rubbing my clit. Jack was back and wearing only her strap-on cock and sports bra. She came and stood in front of me and took over rubbing my clit as we made out. Tony looked on and slipped a second of his massive fingers inside me. As soon as he began thrusting I came. I and Jack's tongues danced with passion. With Jack in front of me and Tony behind, we eased onto the sofa and began. Fuck Jacks dildo! I wanted to eat Jackie's pussy. I pulled her girdle like panty / harness's crotch to one side. The garment is very tight fitting and Jackie had to help pull it to the side and she helped holding it there. We made sure to hide what I was really doing to her, we didn't want Tony going soft on us. Once exposed my tongue found her slit and eagerly went to work. I bobbed my head slowly up and down to give the appearance to Tony that I was sucking Jacks cock.

When Tony first buried inside me it was breathtaking! He was so gentle, perfectly executed penetration! It had been such a long time since I had had a real cock. Real semen. I knew he should be wearing a condom, but he wasn't. All officers have yearly physicals and Tony's very recent one had come back clean. A little risky, I know. But it was good enough for me; I hate condoms! (and I was intoxicated with booze, pot and lust.)

We went at this for about 30 minutes and after Jackie's third orgasm we switched positions a bit and I went back to sucking Jacks cock where Tony could watch me deep throat. Our mustaches and beard make up were holding up beautifully. While he fucked me Tony confessed he had taken a Viagra while we were in the shower. It was doing its job wonderfully! Soon after I went back to sucking Jacks cock where Tony could watch, his pace quickened. He drove deep inside me and let loose another massive load. Jackie pushed her dildo deep down my throat and pretended to cum. I pretended to gobble it up. She pulled out of my mouth and came down to kiss me. As we kissed she slipped a hand behind my harness and began masturbating me while Tony lazily ass fucked me. When I came, my orgasm forced his deflating cock out of my ass hole. The three of us collapsed where we were and laid in silence catching our breath.

The first words spoken were from Tony. "Wow." He said softly. "I think that was the best sex I've ever had!"

"That was off the hook!" said Jackie.

"Yeah it was! God I needed that!" said I.

We all got up and finished our drinks and then got into ONE shower together. All my showers (3) are walk-ins and all are big. With all 3 of us in one it was a little cramped but it was also quite fun. Nobody and I do mean nobody ever sees this side of Tony. He had truly let his hair down and was not anything like his daily macho man self. He was animated and as silly goofy as Jackie and I. Lots of laughing and playing as we bathed ourselves clean.

Once out of the shower we were in our pajamas and hungry. Out in the kitchen we began putting together an impromptu meal. Jackie and Tony put together a beautiful salad while I prepped three steaks for the grill. Ice teas were poured and I fired up another joint and cranked up the tunes. Soon the meal prep became a dance lesson. It reminded me so much of the wonderful times in college at my cheerleader dorm parties. Just the three of us, my God what a time we had. We ate, drank and danced the night away. At one point Tony watched Jackie and I make love. No dildos, completely nude, sexy woman on sexy woman, passionate love making. He said it was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen (but he didn't get hard. Hopelessly gay the man is!) When Jackie and I finished, she put back on her panty / harness and she made slow passionate love to him. I joined in when he got hard and sucked his nipples and eventually began jacking him off. When he ejaculated I put the head of his cock in my mouth and began drinking him. Jackie drove deep and pretended to cum inside him. When he finished squirting in my mouth I held his entire ejaculate in my mouth and came up and "snow-balled" him. (A deep French kiss where you transfer the semen from your mouth to his.) This delighted him to no end! And yeah, I kind of dug it too!

1...1011121314...16