I Still Cannot Believe It

Story Info
A young man leans about sex from his Mother & her friends.
2k words
4.25
36.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activities are 18 or older.

There is not even a shard of truth in this story.

It began like every afternoon with classes finished at the Community College I attended. As usual, I raided the refrigerator and cupboards looking for something to munch on and drink. I passed by Dad's beer not because I was too young but because was nineteen, and because I had over a hundred pages of dry reading that lay ahead of me in the evening.

I passed by Mom's and Dad's bedroom on the way back to my room. My ears picked up a lot of,

"Aha's, and Ooo's," and "Mmm's" which piqued my curiosity. What was my saintly mother up to? Cheating on Dad with another man? Nah, not her she's too much of a Puritan for that, yet I recognized Mother's voice behind the partially closed door. Was Mother pleasing herself? But the combination of my straight as an arrow Mother and a dildo didn't equate either. But as I was about to turn away.

When I heard, "Edna, lick my cunt you slut," which was Mom and Edna was the lady next-door neighbor's name. But upon hearing the response,

"Elizabeth, if I am a slut what are you? A whore?"

Elizabeth was my Mother's name! What the heck were those two old girls up to? If it was hanky-panky, I was going to let her know that she was a hypocrite. Last Saturday night I caught hell because I didn't get all of Dannie's lipstick off my neck and because there was a cum stain on my pants. I was tired of hearing,

"Do as say, not do as I do."

"Shut it, Edna, keep licking I am just about there."

I push the door open a bit more and see women's clothes scattered here, there, and everywhere. To top it all, Mrs. Collins from next door had her head in my Mother's crouch and Mother's was off in another universe with pleasure. My tool was as hard as iron as well.

Mom turned her head toward the door and caught me spying,

"Robert!"

I tried to make a run for it but she screamed,

"COME BACK HERE ROBERT ALLEN THOMES, NOW!"

I went into the room feeling guilty because I was caught not because I was spying on their lesbian love scene.

"What did you see, Rober Allen."

Anytime she used my middle name, I knew that she was dead serious about what she was going to say,

"Again, Robert, what did you see?"

I decided not to lie so I told her what I saw and heard. Both women looked horrified as they looked my way. Then they began to sob which developed into outright crying. They held each other for comfort. Through her tears, my Mother asked,

"You are not going to tell your father, are you?"

I've heard rumors of guys blackmailing their Mothers for sex holding an incident such as this over their heads, but that wasn't me, so I answered,

"No, I will not, nor will I blackmail Mrs. Collins either., but, Mother, I am sick to death of this double standard you have. Bill, Alice, and Cindy have to toe the line sexually while you've been engaging in lesbian affairs with our neighbor. Damn it, Ma, you gave me the first degree for making out with my date Saturday night and we both stayed clothed not getting bare ass naked like you are."

Mom patted the bed where she was sitting between her and Mrs. Collins. I was hesitant to sit because of the erect penis tenting my pants. So she patted again. I took the cue and sat down between the women hard-on and all.

"Robert, I apologize for my behavior on Saturday night. I just don't want my children to make the same mistake I made when becoming sexually active I became pregnant with you at eighteen and gave birth before my nineteenth birthday. I was too young and too immature which caused me a lot of pain. I only want to spare my babies that pain. Forgive me, son."

She got me choking up. After hearing that story my anger evaporated. I leaned over and kissed her then said,

"I love you, Mom."

Mrs. Collins spoke up before my Mother could answer,

"Bessy, you are not going to leave him like that, are you."

"I can't relieve him, I am his Mother, Eddie."

"Well, I am NOT his mother just his former babysitter, so I can and will relieve you, Bobby, even if your momma cannot."

Without saying another word she got off the bed and kneeling before, removed my shoes and socks. Mother sat there with her mouth open until Mrs. Collins laid me back to remove my jeans. As she was lowering the jeans and briefs, Mother finally opened up,

"What are you doing, Eddie?"

"It is obvious isn't it, I am stripping him so I can get at his hard-on. Then I will suck him and fuck him in front of you. You don't mind do you, Bobbie?"

Suddenly my mouth went dry and my mind clouded over, but I guess I said,

"No, ma'am"

Her tongue started to lick the head of my cock lapping up the pre-cum. She turned looked at Mom and said,

"He tastes good, do you want to taste as well?"

For a while, Mother just stared. Finally, she wrapped her hand around the base, tilted my dick toward her she swallowed the whole thing, and sucked me a bit.

"You do taste good, son. Now Eddie, fuck him if you want."

Mrs. Collins didn't need to be asked twice, she startled me aligned my cock with her hole, and slid it into her. I had lost my virginity. She went slowly moving back and forth, side to side, around and around until my spunk shot out.

"Hot semen. I haven't felt that in a long time. Thank you, Bobby, for that treat."

"Thank you for taking my virginity."

Mother seemed aghast when she heard that but she kept quiet and didn't say anything. To my surprise, she didn't leave the room. She sat on the bed watching us have sex. After I inseminated Mrs.Collins, My Mother said to me,

"So, my baby, how did you like it? Was it fun?"

"Yes, it was fun, Mother."

"Well, that is a good thing to know. Because Mommy is going to teach her baby all about sex. Before you get your hopes up, you will never penetrate me, got it Buster."

"Loud and clear Mom."

"Now let me clean my boy up after Eddie left such a mess on you."

I thought she was going to go into the bathroom and get a moist warm washcloth. But she did not, instead, she used her tongue to clean up my cock and balls. The first time she took one of my testicles and licked it in my ball sack I nearly blacked out the feeling of passion was so overwhelming.

"O god, Ma, you are driving me over the edge."

"Just relax dear and enjoy."

It was enjoyable but the need to fuck her grew steadily in my mind. So, unable to take any more of that, I raised and forced her onto her back being sure to insert my knee between her legs so she couldn't slam the closed. I forced her open and then pushed into her wet and hot pussy.

"Damn you Robert, you're raping me."

"Sorry, but I am so excited after watching your display of Lesbain's sex with Mrs. Collins and after screwing her, and your licking my balls, I had to have sex with you, Ma."

"Relax and enjoy, Liz, it's beautiful to watch a so please his mother."

As she was saying this, Mrs. Collins grabbed Mother's hands and pinned them down. Then she kissed her.

"I know you are enjoying it, Liz because I did when his thick long cock was in me. Let it do its magic in your snatch.

"Robert, keep fucking her with long slow strokes. She is coming around."

I had a pang of conscience about what I had done and was doing. But when the anger left her face and a blissful look took its place, I knew I was pleasuring her. However ut I had to ask,

"Mom, I am not hurting you am I?"

"No, you are not my baby. you are giving me a lot of pleasure."

"So, you don't want me to pull out and stop?"

"No dear, keep up what you are doing.

"Aha, it feels so good my little honey bear."

When she said that, I knew she'd lost her anger and was feeling very good to me. Honey Bear was the term she used when she was very pleased with me. So I continued to fuck her but without any pang of conscience.

"O Robert, I love the feel of your cock inside me. It fits me very well. Honey, fuck me. Aha Bobby, fuck Momma."

She usually never called me Bobby so I knew then that she was feeling as close to me as I was feeling to her. What I felt went beyond pleasure, it was ecstasy. The heat inside her, the feel of her pussy juice as I eased in and out of her, and the sensation of friction against the walls of her vagina had me feeling that I was far above the earth.

"Go faster my baby boy, momma is just about there. Fuck me harder. Give Mommy an orgasm."

I fucked her harder and faster. She began to stiffen then with what to be compared to a banshee scream and a string of profanities, her legs went around me and locked me in, and her pussy went into spasms grabbing my cock like it was in a velvety vice. I kept it in and continued fuck her upon Mrs. Collins' advice.

"O Bobby, you are one hot motherfucker. O that was so intense."

I lost track of time as we matted. It could have been fifteen minutes or it could have been an hour and a half. I didn't know nor did I care I was lost in a space as my cock slid in and out of my Mother's cunt.

But the tension in my balls was building and I knew that I was close to shooting my man juice out. So I advised her,

"Ma, I am getting close to shooting out my cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"O mercy, Bobby you are a pro in my book.

"No, don't waste it. Fill Momma's pussy with your swimmers."

She tensed up again and released her sexual tension. That was more than enough to set my balls off

"Ma, I cannot hold it any longer."

"Release it, baby boy, fill your mother's womb with your hot man cream.

I pushed in as far as I could go inside her and then released my first string of semen, and it was followed by three more. When she felt the first shot hit her pussy walls, she let out a scream,

"Yes, my baby, fill the womb that formed you."

After filling her to overflowing and feeling that my nuts were drained, I collapsed on top of her and we kissed passionately. When my deflated cock slid out, rolled off her, and took her into my arms.

From across the room, I heard hands clapping and a baritone voice said,

"Bravo, Bravo son. You are a chip off the old block. Dad's proud of you, Junior."

"Bob! You watched your so fuck his Mother and never said a thing! Don't you care that we committed incest and I cheated on you?"

"No, not in the least. I am glad that you finally succumbed to him. You've been dreaming of fucking him since he turned eighteen. Now you have fulfilled the dream.

"Junior, you have my permission to take your Mother anytime except when I am with her and I've not given you permission to join us. Now, you fuck Eddie and I am going to fuck your Mother."

The End (Maybe?)