I Think I'm Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning broke and I awoke naked and disheveled, the vibrator still humming on the sheets. I jumped from the bed as if it were on fire, feeling embarrassed and naughty, but shockingly pleased. My sticky vagina looked as if I had fallen asleep with a glazed donut in my lap. My insides were bruised and my pussy was sore all over. But it was a pleasant ache, as if I had been riding a horse. My mind was awhirl, it kept wandering back to the previous erotic evening. When I took my coffee into the living room and spotted my rumpled clothes piled in a heap and the tape in the machine, I blushed deeply though there was no one to see, but an enormous smile lit my face and I heaved a marvelous sigh of remembrance.

In the afternoon Mickey called and I fairly danced to the phone. We exchanged small talk about Joanie, the weather and any future dinner plans. Then he asked me how I had liked the tape and if I had any favorite scenes, perhaps even something I could envision trying. Caught off-guard, I was momentarily stunned as if I had been punched. I stuttered and hesitated for an appropriate reply. Finally I blathered-out that I had not had time to watch it, yet. I worried for an instant that he knew exactly what I had done. In an obvious tone of confusion, I switched topics three times. He was gracious enough to let the conversation drop, and I was left dangling in my own deceit. Before he hung-up though, he said, "I know you're lying. Tell me, did you enjoy the part where he strapped her to the bed." I was dazed but I heard him sarcastically laughing when he disconnected.

"What was that all about?" I wondered, "Did he expect me to watch that filthy movie and then masturbate to it? Did he think that these actions were my fantasy? Did he think that I was going to tell him my fantasies, or even admit that I had any?" Or was I simply being paranoid? His chuckling as he hung-up was probably a sign that he found the whole idea of X-movies as crazy as I do. Probably, I was just being silly. Of course he was joking. I think he was only teasing me and may not have even looked at the movie, either. Of course, I did watch it, and now I'm thinking about the scene he mentioned. Maybe it is something he wants me to know about. No, it has to be a joke...he's such a jokester, and he especially likes to make me blush. "Gawd, I'm so fucked-up." I was nervous and my mind was racing. "Better get another glass of wine and check that tape, again."

It took only a few seconds to find a new scene that I liked. And really, all sex-movies are only concerned with the viewer getting-off, and I was already started. I could feel the special tingle before I even hit the "play" button. My robe was open and I was naked underneath. No longer ashamed or anxious, I was zipping through the talking parts while my free hand played with my quickly enlarging clit. Then I spied a special scene I wanted to explore more fully. She was in the shower, her long hair wet and her luscious, curvy body shiny with soap. The curtain displayed an ominous shadow approaching as she ducked her head under the spray. The sound of rushing water muffled the soft metallic noise of the curtain being drawn aside, and the form of the large, naked young man stealing inside. The vague outline of his solid cock appeared in shadow creeping over the tight crack of her bubbly ass, and played slowly atop the tiny dimple of her lower back. He leered menacingly from behind her as she bent forward. She rinsed shampoo from her blonde tresses and wiped soap from her eyes. Those ponderous boobs hung loosely and wobbled, making wet, slapping noises while her hands roughly scrubbed at her scalp. A slow trickle of suds streamed down her glistening back and funneled towards her bouncy ass, cascading between her soft cheeks. The camera panned to his right hand slowly but deliberately stroking his engorged cock and his left hand ready to grip her long locks.

My emotions ran wild. My fingers pumped furiously between my thighs, pistoning in and out of my sloppy cunt. My other hand grasped hard onto my pliant breast as my back arched and that eerie moaning returned. The fever was rising again, the feeling in my vagina was like a soup-pot on the boil. The tremors inside of me started to churn and my fingers drove deep and hard into my aching cunt. My back rose steadily off of the couch and my legs began to shake. I felt the tingle in my G-spot and stretched my thin fingers to "scratch that itch." The dam burst!

With a glance at the screen, I saw the lady sprawled over the tub, faucets in hand and shower splashing down on her silken backside. Behind her, the man grabbed her wet, shaggy mop and spanked her soaked ass. His fleshy rod plowed deep into her wanton cunt as he called her the most vile names. "Take it all in, slut. Tell me you're my bitch, and that your whorey body is mine to fuck whenever I want." She only answered with a slavish "yes Master" and "I need your cock in my horny hole." She writhed beneath him and seemed to worship his huge pole, and the image of her debasement thrilled me for some very odd reason. In the next instant, he jerked her to her knees infront of him, her blue eyes shining up at his commanding presence. I plunged faster and firmer than ever, my clit engorged and inflamed. He demanded that she stroke and suck his tremendous organ, always rougher and from tip to balls. She slurped away at the thick snake, slobbering saliva down the veiny surface and puffing-out her rosy cheeks with the exertion. His hands wrapped around her head, tugging at her blonde locks, and his powerful hips thrust his pelvis like a rocket swiftly in and out of her pink lips. He grunted and strained, the blue veins on his cock pronounced and sinewy. He shouted for her to swallow his seed. Her mouth fell open, drool dripping down her chin, and her tongue lazily reached out to paint the bulbous tip. He forced his shaft to the back of her mouth and shot his potent load. He filled her mouth and continued to squirt his milky semen on her wary face. He bathed her in his gooey discharge and she reacted as if being baptized in his sticky cum. I could taste the salty spurts in my own throat and I rubbed my tits as if his milky juice had flooded my double-d's. My loins erupted with delight. The salty fluid flowed freely from my vagina and puddled in my lap, and I could swear that I felt the coarse texture and generous girth of Mickey's huge cock tickling my tonsils and causing me to squirm. I came in a continuous stream of thick, acidic liquid. Like water rushing over a falls, my insides let loose, and the sheer ecstasy drove me temporarily insane. I gulped the phantom torrent of semen that I so wished was flowing down my throat. When I finally regained my equilibrium, and my pulse fell back to normal range, the shaking subsided and I was able to click off the machine and cuddle into a warm, contented ball. My plush, but dampened robe was my blanket and I slept dreamily for the rest of the day.

For days afterward, I fell into a pattern of minimum housework and maximum time with the movie. The scenes of bondage, spankings, girl/girl, and S/M continued to fascinate me. A door was opening and my (sexual) world was expanding in brilliant new colors. I wanted Mickey to teach me these many wonders and to explore my new submissive attitudes towards my taboo pleasures. I fought the urge to call him for almost a week. "What could I possibly say? Do I tell him that I really enjoyed the movie and am anxious for him to tame and fuck me? Do I say that I've been terribly lonely, so maybe we could uncork a bottle and watch the movie together...then he can fuck me? Or maybe just ask him to come see me and I'll get it over with, I'll just drop to my knees and suck his mighty cock then say, now you can fuck me!"

Gawd, I must be losing my mind. His cock and my orgasms are all that I can think about. And the consensual joining of the two. My only question is, "how did my daughter let him get away?" If I can lure him to my door, I'll do what it take to be his sex-slave. If he wants me to be like those sluts in the movie, then I'll be his slut.

My aching cunt has begun to rule my behavior. At night the buzzing from the vibrator literally rocked me to sleep. Waking hours meant hopefully listening for his footfalls so I could start the process of my enslavement without having to take the first step. I spent hours infront of the screen, simulating the action, learning the moves and the words, and always, pleasuring my insatiable pussy.

I was now without shame. When I saw the two women licking each other's cunts, I practiced on fresh melons I had purchased at the store. I determined that I could do that if it would please my Master. I also bought various sized cucumbers to mimic the anal penetration I felt certain that Mickey wanted me to see. Whatever the women on screen were ordered to do by their young lord, I tried to simulate with enthusiasm. "If Mickey wants a slave, I'll call him my Master, and I'll be sure that he has the shiniest cock in town."

I even went to the site where I bought the vibrator and ordered another movie, COCK HO'S- "The erotic story of women craving discipline" The titillating description listed shackles, dildos, spankings and humiliation. I was ready to try it all. When I see Mickey, I want him to be assured that I am willing and hoping to be his complete slave. His sexual slut. I want him to take me, to own me, to command me, to please him with my entire body. I want to be used like a whore. Just thinking about it gets me hot. Masturbation for me, is now a twice a day activity, and more at night. And my filthy thoughts revolve around preparing my body for sexual degradation and wanting to call him, offering myself to his dominance.

During the day now, I wear only my robe and a lascivious smile until I satisfy myself infront of the monitor. I pour my wine and prop my bare ass up on pillows while I start the movie. My hands begin their familiar circuit of my tits and pussy. I use the cucumbers to stuff my sizzling twat until my juices flow, and then lick the viscous liquid from the domed tip, each day trying to fit more of it in my eager mouth. Sometimes, I find it difficult to breathe or even to think clearly, with the idea of Mickey's awesome cock in my small mouth. But nothing else in my present circumstance really matters except the desire to be put under Mickey's spell. Soon I'm ready to switch gears and orifices. I practice a very sloppy blowjob until slobber covers the big green fruit and the saliva runs down my hand. Then I cautiously rise to my knees, hearing Mickey's instructions to "assume the position," I plant an obedient, sultry kiss on the huge knob (imagining it was Mickey's monster) and slowly, feed it into my tender, waiting asshole. This is when I realized that I was a true submissive- practicing on my own, the forceful sodomy I expected from my Master.

With everyday repetition, I have managed to wedge three fingers, half-way into my puckered, brown opening. Now the "Green Marvel" has it's turn. This is where I need the helping services of my vibrator, "Mr. Buzz." The intense pressure I felt at first was excruciating. But from constantly redoing it and excessive saliva on "the Marvel," I was able to progress to a grade-A cucumber. Not too big around for my small hand to grasp, but thicker than my wrist. A dildo-pickle on steroids! For this one, it took a dollop of Vaseline and a very slick middle finger to prepare my ass for it's entry. I close my eyes tight, only listening to the debauchery playing on the screen. I imagine (what I hope to be) Mickey's enormous rod slowly working a path through my unexplored passage. And seeking it's berth in the tiny entrance to my sphincter. In my mind I hear him hoarsely grunting his stern, perverted demands in my ear. He kneads my pliant tits like a child with Play-doh and smacks my ass with a practiced rhythm. I heed his orders to reach behind me, and spread my butt-cheeks with my nervous fingers. He requires me to beg him to permit this deflowering of my virginal ass, and to then thank him for the service he provides. "Please Master, I offer my ass to you. Fuck me hard and make me your bitch!" I squirm as I shout the taboo phrases aloud, I never imagined I could willingly wish to be violated in such an obscene manner. Today I imagine that, and much more. I am accepting the notion that I plan to offer my forty plus year-old body to my daughter's ex-husband, to rape me in any way he desires and obediently follow his every corrupt command.

He positions me on my knees, face buried in a cushion and round, expectant ass up in the air. My vision is partly obscured by my long, sweaty hair, but like rubber-necking at a traffic accident, I just have to watch him, as his gargantuan tool slowly disappears in my most intimate orifice. Only on this occasion, it is my own saliva that is the lubricant he uses, to force his monstrous tool into my shivering anus. As I buck and squirm at the intense pressure of his forceful assault, my white knuckles grip the couch and my toes dig-in to the seat. My teeth grind and the muscles of my neck bulge, but suddenly, a slow release and exhausted satisfaction overtake me. His cock has been pounding a rapid and determined beat in my clingy ass. His hands yanking at my tits feel like he'll pull them off. The force of his hips, slamming into my frail backside propels me against the arm of the sofa. I look for some way or comfortable position to alleviate this penetration. Then he grunts like a wounded animal and shrieks like a barbarian. The warmth passes through me and a simmering heat floods my vagina. His sweaty body lands hard on my back and we collapse in a wet, heaving mass on the couch. From his orders, I must tell him, " I worship your majestic cock, Master. I want it now and forever. Take me please, I'm yours." And it's true. I want his big cock. And I want to serve him, and to become his sex-bitch. I want to taste that sweet cum on my lips, and feel that huge, solid pole in both my cunt and my ass.

The tension eases as I imagine his cock resting in my hot ass. I can feel the mammoth, phallic fruit slide side to side in my slowly stretched-out cavern. My back arches and my rear-end instinctively clenches. My teeth grind and my eyes water, tears stream down my face. That's when I reach for "Mr. Buzz." Soon, the swiftly rotating head of my new favorite toy is gliding along the smooth outer lips of my sensitive mons. My swollen clit pops-out, eager to be soothed. Then the sweet tingle starts to build from deep inside my vagina. All sensation is quickly transferred to my dripping pussy and with the onrushing tide of my orgasm, my body relaxes and the large, green lover, slides further into my snug ass where it seats itself firmly and semi-comfortably in my lower colon. My stomach muscles tighten and the orgasm mounts in my pussy like I could not have imagined. When the deluge arrives, my entire torso quivers with excitement and delight.

I can hear him now. "Take it slut. Can you feel my big cock in your hot ass? This is what you've always wanted isn't it? Tell me how much you love having me fuck your sexy little ass. I'm gonna cum in your ass and then you're gonna suck me dry, aren't you bitch?"

To each unspoken question, I screamed out, "Yes, I want it. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me and never stop. I'm your bitch, yes, yes, yesss!"

If anyone had walked-in on me at this moment, they would have found me writhing on my couch, naked. A large, slimy cucumber plunged up my raw, red ass. A whirring, electric vibrator touching 2,000 rpm's humming away at my swollen mound. And a 40+ year-old woman shrieking that she needs to be fucked hard, and dominated completely. And whoever it was that found me in this condition, I would

get on my knees infront of them, begging to be allowed to suck their cock or pussy, and promising that they could fuck me in any position or with any accessory they please.

I need it bad. I want it bad. I yearn to be his sex slave. I know it now. I don't entirely understand the emotion, but I lust after the erotic passion and heated thrill it brings to my sex-life. If Mickey wants my ass, I'm his. I want his creamy sperm. I'll swallow it, bathe in it, revel in it, I want to make him cum, and I want his cum in me. I'm prepared to tell him, the very next time I see his strong, sexy body. Maybe I should just drop to my knees and yank his big cock from his pants. That way, I won't need to day anything but I'm fairly sure he'll get my message. I'll lick it a few times just to prime the pump, and slobber wet, slow kisses on the great helmeted head. I'll look up at him so that in my eyes, he can see my easy submission. With his gigantic cock bulging-out my blushing cheeks, he'll spot the humble pose and the misty, brown eyes while he thrusts his mighty rod into my throat.

My trembling hands will rip the buttons from my blouse to reveal my bare chest. My full, heaving breasts with their large brown aeriola, are my offering to him. He has glanced furtively at my deep cleavage many times, now it is his to own. I'll take one hand away from stroking his pole and pinch my stout, pink nipple. In turn I'll cradle each pillowy breast in my cupped palm, and taking a quick lick at the nubby tip, I'll hold it-out to him for his inspection and pleasure. He'll caress them in his powerful hand and squeeze each one with a firm, but soft touch, just like I've dreamed on so many lonely, desperate afternoons and nights. When his ivory erection reaches it's full, magnificent proportions in my mouth, I'll release it with a delicate kiss on it's mushroomed tip, and spin myself around on the floor. My bare pussy and ass will come exposed to his gaze, leaving no doubt that my every inch is his sexual playground, and I am here to fulfill all of his deviant desires. Even if he wants to bring another younger woman to the party, I'll be his pliant, willing sub. I am anxious to please him, and I know I'll get my pleasure from that.

I'm ready now, I know and understand that I derive my deepest satisfaction and sexual high, from performing for my Master. And I want Mickey to be my dom. "I'm a submissive sex-slut," I need to hear myself say it out loud to let it sink-in. That takes a bit of a toll to admit. I hope the sex will be easier. But I realize that my peak sexual pleasure can only truly be achieved when I allow myself to be fully controlled by a stronger personality but a complimentary partner. A man who can command and direct my actions. It excites me to be degraded and "used." I need to try it out. And I know exactly to whom I want to release my erotic passions. I only hope that I can seize my taboo fantasies, and that I won't embarrass either of us, when I announce my sinful wishes. But if Mickey wants to fuck me in any way; with another woman, with toys, in public or in any position, I am more than willing to be his slut.

I've decided to act. I thought about it all night between steamy pleasure sessions with Mr. Buzz. I'll invite him over, I won't say why on the phone. But I'll let him know it's important and that I'm pretty sure he'll find it exciting. If he really doesn't want a forty-something MILF to be his own casual sex slave, then atleast I hope he'll get a kick out of me greeting him at the door, naked and on my knees. If I can't tempt him and

win him over with my big jugs, and a warm, sloppy blowjob, then I guess my humiliation will be complete. But if his cock gets hard, and he has any normal fantasy about controlling and fucking an older woman, then I anticipate we'll both have fun for a good, long time.

So I screwed-up my courage; the meek little homemaker, suddenly transformed and fortified with two glasses of wine, eased my right hand under my frilly panties, and with the left, I tapped in his number. As his phone rang, I felt desperate and pathetic. The sweat broke-out all over, and my pussy began to pulse with nervous excitement. Finally I heard his voice, and I blurted-out my cryptic, frantic request. Essentially, that if he hurries (before I lose my nerve,) he'll receive a tremendous surprise.