I Think I'm Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said that he was both enthusiastic and anxious for this moment. He claimed that

he could sense that this climactic occasion was in the air, and he would rush right over. He thrilled me and boosted my nervousness as he remarked that certain little impressions and encouraging signs, had made him optimistic that this "thing" was really going to happen, and how perfect it would turn-out for us. Mickey mentioned that he would need to make a quick stop, so that this day would be truly memorable. But that he would be at my door in fifteen minutes, prepared and excited to do anything, so that today would signal a new, creative beginning. He thanked me tenderly, and I thought I detected a soft sobbing in his tone, but I was so overwhelmed with emotion and yearning, that I could easily be mistaken.

When I first disconnected, I was apprehensive. I immediately stopped pawing at my torrid pussy. It was hot and nearing the boiling point, just thinking about how this afternoon might go, I had rehearsed and practiced for this taboo tryst for months. I love the simmering feeling I get in my vagina just when my fingers go into overdrive, and the warm, wetness begins to bathe my hungry digits. I can almost taste that meaty cock in my mouth. The firm, rigid form filling my cheeks and poking at the back of my throat. My tongue dancing lightly over the sinewy veins that wind around the ever-thickening shaft as I work my way down it's length, sucking more of the monstrous organ into my straining throat. My hand feeds more of it rapidly in and out, saliva greasing the path, and the obscene slurping noise of a crazed woman devouring her prize. I am ready to accept his milky semen and at the same second, to feel my hot cunt explode with it's own passion-juices. I am right at the brink of ecstatic bliss when I shudder and halt my sensual self-foreplay, "I can last for fifteen minutes," I nervously tell myself. "I want it to feel like the first time, and I want Mickey to bring it out in me. I am so ready to get fucked."

I lay back on the sofa, the sight of so much masturbation and lewd dreams. I was already exhausted, but now with a new goal so near, and a new life-experience open to me, my second-wind kicked-in. His stopover, I assumed was for condoms, I thought, "how sweet of him." I really want to taste that delicious cum and bathe in it's warmth on my chest. My cunt aches to be filled with his creamy seed, but however, an unseen pregnancy would be a true problem, so we'll tackle that issue as it arrives.

Meanwhile, fifteen minutes was ticking away fast, that would barely give me time to arrange my appearance. And I wanted to make an alluring, captivating impression. Mickey should have no doubt that my call was an invitation to my body. The second he arrives, he'll understand that this MILF is to be his sex-slut. My mouth will surround his magnificent tool with warm, snug suction. When his cock is at full, generous proportions and he can't hold back any longer, I'll concentrate on the huge bulbous head and pump the thick, fleshy root into my mouth. I'll take it all in, he'll be amazed how hungrily I swallow his load, and lick his spurting shaft clean. Then my most enticing offer, as I spin on the carpet, exposing my rounded rear passage to full view. I picture his thick, sturdy cock still firmly erect as this new target appears. From my knees, I'll look back over my shoulder and in the most shameless tone, brushing my sweaty black locks to the side, proclaim " choose what you like Master, I am here for your pleasure." I will leave no doubt that either or both of my holes are available. Fifteen minutes...

I hurry to swipe a cool cloth across my face and wipe moisture from tits and glistening pussy. My body is exuding a musky aroma and the mood of sexual seduction is in the air. I spritz on a subtle cologne and drape a black, gossamer gown over my shoulders. My dark hair shines but looks carelessly rumpled as it cascades down my back and conceals just the tops of my bountiful breasts. I slide on a pair of frilly, black silk panties to only tease the appearance of my neatly trimmed snatch. And then step into a pair of four-inch, strapless heels, (the kind commonly known as "fuck-me pumps") I hope they work as advertised.

As I skipped into the front room, the clock was ticking. I could see his small sportster pulling to the curb. Flustered but determined, I cracked the door and was about to drop to my knees, when I spied in his hands a bouquet of pink roses, they were always my daughter's favorite. Initially I thought how romantic, then I blanched. I realized in a frightening second, that on the phone I was excited and speaking very fast. A lot of what I intimated may have sounded confusing. I had hoped to be mysterious but not misleading. I hope he understood the delicate meaning of my invitation. He didn't think I was calling to say Joanie had returned, did he...?

THE END

Comments and votes welcomed.