All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 02'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dear heavens!

The dialog! The characters! The development!

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts. We're expecting some turbulance but the captain (author) is very experienced and you can expect to arrive at your destination safely and on time. In the meantime, please relax, enjoy the flight and the anticipation as you await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh my!

Wow! I can't wait for the next installment - please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

KEEP GOING! This is so hot - incredible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
delicious!

How sparkling and deliciously erotic!!! I would love to read more installments. You are a great story teller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I second the HOT!

Great job. I can't wait for more.

rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Very good

I liked the first chapter, but thought it incomplete.

This fills in the characters very nicely. We learn more about them, their feelings for each other and their motivations.

The set up for future conflict with Daniel's neighbour added a little suspense.

I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great!!

Daniel Sutcliffe reminds me of my mentor in grad school...the hot older brilliant architect! Wish I had Clara's courage :-) Please continue...I can't get enough!!!

lovegal73lovegal73about 17 years ago
WOW!

This was SO great! Can't wait for the next installment - this guy is going to be great in bed. I esp loved the last three paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Holy Crap!

That was so good. This second chapter has me hooked even further than the first one. Keep 'em coming! (pun intended!)

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Outstanding

New imperative received from Command Central: Must Have More Story Now!

<P>

:D

<P>

Thank you, firstkiss, for a wonderful story. Please continue.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
Seldom

do we see writing this good! I would point out the faults...if I saw any! You are very good. Thanks for the time and effort to write this for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

loved the emotion. the passions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you!

This is a well-written, well-edited story with concise, compelling character development and a story line that is vivid and believable. The characters come across as real people, and you make me care about them. Yes (as one of your reviewers complains), their first kiss doesn't happen till the end of the first chapter. And, two chapters in, they still haven't been to bed. So what? I like your choice of "Firstkiss" as your pen name. You make it worth the wait. Thank you and please continue writing this terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ohh please continue I am breathless reading it

absolutely amazing please continue I am just holding my breath waiting and visualising your story telling. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Good!

Good writing is far and few between, so I'm thrilled to read yours! Sometimes it is months before something worth reading appears in this forum and as evidenced by the comments from other readers, you're doing it for us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

It's just so rare nowadays to find such a well-written story, you take time to build up the tension and deepen the relation between the characters. Terrific, keep 'em coming.

P.S : Sorry for my chobo english.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very enjoyable...

Really well done. As others have stated, its nice to see a story with some substance behind it. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More, please more!

This is the first comment that I have ever left anyone and I must say that I really enjoyed your story please continue!

HikergirlHikergirlabout 17 years ago
Stellar Job!

I love the way the characters are developing. I loved your Hell Yeah series, and this promises to be even better. Keep at it, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG

this is fantastic!! i love it and cant wait for your next add on please write it quick!!!!!!!

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
I love it

Such a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOw!

OH my goodness! That was amazing! I cannot wait until you post the next chapter! Very very good!! Hope you post one up quick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH MY!

This is even better than 'Hell Yeah'!

The character development you've got going is just stellar!

I love that your heroine actually has a fucking backbone! Who's smart and talented, aswell.

& I think it's very clever to let them leave the sex for a bit. The build-up, especially the small paragraph of what Daniel wants to do to her [*melts*], I think makes the eventual sex even hotter!

Well done!

Get the new one up soon, PLEASE!

Zera

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ohh gosh!!!

that was fantastic !!!i love the way u write

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy crap!

Holy crap, I ah...omg, oh, speechless. This was soooo good. A man says something like that to me and I will melt in a puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy shit!

Why is there no score higher than 100??? I'm telling you, if a man said that to me, I would on him in a second! So fucking hot! Fantastic work! The dialogue is so wonderful!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Can't think of any more superlatives . . .

. . . that haven't already been used in previous comments. All I can do is second all the well-deserved praise that's been offered so far. The characters are interesting, the dialogue believable, the plot captivating, and the suspense killing me. I'll read more ASAP.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Whew! *Fans Self Frantically*

That was HOT... I stopped breathing. is there a man like that out there for real? I want one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!

I seriously stopped breathing when Daniel was talking to Clara after the meeting - OM freakin' GOD!!! I swear, that was the sexiest thing on EARTH! *fanning myself**

I love older men, so this story is quickly becoming an all time favorite!!!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 16 years ago
Damn is all that is left to say!!

You are an excellent writer....I wish a man would say that to me!! Good lord and the descriptions he was giving her....*deep sigh*...i have nothing left to say.

legzzzlegzzzalmost 16 years ago
Every womans fantasy

The last time I heard a tirade that sexy, it was Kevin Costner in Bull Durham.. oh hell, what am I saying, that blew his out of the water. If a man could learn how to talk like that to a woman, he'd never have an empty bed! Thank you for helping me add one more requirement to my future husband list!!

sweet_escapesweet_escapeover 15 years ago
Oh, Lordy

You have some very believable, very likeable characters here. The way their relationship is developing is so realistic and a treat to witness. GREAT job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
holy crap

When he was talking into her ear.... need i say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG *fans self*

I need a glass of cool water lol, then on to the next part :)

David48David48almost 14 years ago
When I met...

my "Clara", All the words that gushed out of the Daniels mouth were also on the tip of my brain poised to spew all over the love of my life...But...I caved...and could barely whisper my own name...She took me anyway, but I was just lucky is all...This one is going to be a really hot romance...

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago

Damn Daniel! He really put it out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

really liked daniel's and clara's conversation that u wrote - sizzzling~~

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Unexpected

I love the twists and turns so far! I did not expect things to go the way they have. Can't wait to read the rest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow. daniel is sexy for an old guy. :)

0649d0649dover 13 years ago

Why is that when guys say they won't bother a girl again, they do end up doing it anyway? I'm a guy and even I can't figure that one out haha XD I remember I told my love all my feelings .. it completely overloaded her, and took her 2 years to get back to me. Actually I said I'd be gone but I came back to see her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Tension and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you. It was excellent. It has been a while since I have read a dialog this good and I read a lot. I hope I enjoy reading your future novels as much as I did this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Compliment

That is what I call a "True Writing"

Keep it up.

celia82celia82about 12 years ago
Refreshing!

Finally a "hero" that doesn't beat around the bush with sweet words one have to interpret to know the real meaning behind it! Men r usually good with sweet talking that only leaves u wondering if he's leading u on. I like this guy, despite his moodswings worthy of a serious whiplash.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Wow!

Damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh damn!

This rivals the 'Bull Durham' speech. I was left thinking - 'oh, my..." thank you

rabbit993rabbit993over 11 years ago
Yes

I got a hard-on from the great writing and there hasn't even been a sex scene yet.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 11 years ago
I've just re-read this five years later

and it just freaking sizzles. This is real good writing, erotic as can be and yet there is no overt sex, yet. Proving, I suppose, that 'erotic' is more between the ears than the legs. I hope we get more from Firstkiss!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Damn hot !!

Clever accomplished writing and tension building .

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago
Damn

I dream about being half that awesome and self-controlled. Wowch.

innerpartyloveinnerpartylovealmost 11 years ago
His speech at the end...

Oh, my dear lord, i adore it when men dirty talk... It just gets me off. Words actually get me off, there isn't even a need for sex sometimes if its good enough. I wonder if thats odd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm re-reading this story again and it blows my mind

so sexy and like someone said below, nothing's even happened yet!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn!!!

photolvrphotolvrabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Incredible writing! Wonderful! Please read it!

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowalmost 10 years ago

He's smooth... I want to have an ounce of that presence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking hell

The best story if ever read. So hyped up since ch 1!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story is hot!

So glad I discovered this. There goes a completely unproductive afternoon as I read this story instead of work.

WaterBlueWaterBluealmost 8 years ago
Just WOW

I know you haven't posted in years but my god you write beautifully! Reading what he want to do to her in bed literally left me with tingles all over my body. Love the characters and the chemistry between them.

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

What a hot story! Thump up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...

And I thought that some of the romance novels I liked were good! This left me telling myself to calm down and just breath. Yikes! Lol. You're really good. Please, don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great fun but being a musician is a real job!! Even bass in the band!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over the top corny Romance...but good writing...'Daniel's voice was low and hard as steel.' Sounds like some middle aged housewife one Romance novel over the line...Good writing....#4, or 3.75...however, I'll read on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES