All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 04'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Chapter

I hope your vacation gives you many inspirations for the rest of this wonderful story. At least, I hope you had a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Im enjoying it

Im really enjoying this story, its intruiging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly

amazing. It's been quite a while since I've read work by an author of your skill and caliber. My only complaint is that Daniel keeps raising one eyebrow way too much...I counted and it was like 10 or 11 times in the last four chapters, at which point it stops being a personality quirk and becomes an annoying habit. But that's just me. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write!

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
Soooo Good.

I loved it. That pretty much sums it up. I can't wait until the next chapter. Thanks

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Excellent chapter

With due respect to the Colonel, that was finger-lickin' good. Thank you, firstkiss, for a smokin' hot read. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ditto

Agree with the rest of your fans!

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Better and Better

I love this story and the characters. Looking forward to more chapters! Keep up the great writing!

tinman69stinman69salmost 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

I am really enjoying this story !!! I think it needs more, many more, chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WELL DONE

YES - KEEP IT COMING - GOOD WRITING, SYNTAX - STRUCTURE. PERHAPS AN ADDITIONAL CHARACTER; A SON OR DAUGHTER COULD BE ADDED.

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmm....

....absolutely delicious....a real feel good, hot story. Thanks for another good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lovely

I really have enjoyed (and do enjoy) this great piece of writing you've started. As everyone else has already said you're an incredible writer with fresh plot ideas, proper English usage, and hot sex. I love this and would love it if you would write more of Daniel and Clara's story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVING THIS MORE EACH CHAPTER!!!!!!

i can't wait for the next chapter !!!i hope there are going to be many many many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOWWIIEEE!!

That was probably the best story I've read so far on this site! Please keep adding more chapters to this story! You obviously have a lot of fans. I love it when Daniel describes what he wants to do to her! So freakin hot!!! And your description of Daniel is just like the man of my dreams! Ahhh!! You're so awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's the next chapter???

We're waiting for it!!!

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
More please!

The new story is great, but this one needs at least one more chapter...I would love to read about a long, lingering session in bed with Daniel.

kirindakirindaover 16 years ago
I think I love him...

... he's so real! Thank you for Daniel, he will be in my dreams for a very long time, can't wait for the next chapter...

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
So Hot!

Amazing story.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 16 years ago
I thought I liked Adam....

Your characters just get better and better. If only I could transform one of your male characters into flesh and blood....my life would be complete. Daniel is so sexy and real! Excellent job!!!

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Clara and The Dragon

This chapter was so damned good it actually made me laugh

in triumph for the author who wrote it. Being a man, I must say I adore the incredible redhead Daniel is after. "Clara" or "claret??" So utterly intoxicating! Wow, she is one whole lot of woman!! I know I could be my best "Daniel" for her!! I loved her. He is well spoken for by the women who have commented. I would insist that she seems so far to be every bit his equal!

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
beautiful

By far the best-written, most erotic and entirely believable story in this site. The fact they had wonderful sex without the necessity of oral/genital contact was great--way too many authors make that almost a pre-requisite in their stories nowadays, and it most certainly is not.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Just Perfect!

I never get tired to read this story! I just love it!!

David48David48over 13 years ago
Someone once said...

...though I don't remember just who, that there was no such thing as really "bad" sex, if the sex was between two people who desparately wanted the other...Sometimes it's just another ritual in an otherwise hum-drum existance...When it just HAS to happen...life is just soooo much more interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
youre either a red head, irish, and living in canada

Or thats a personal favorite of yours. If not, im gonna find you and give you a hug

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
More !

I've read endless chapters of so called "erotic" literature on here from short stories to books .Many far more direct and blatant, but this is truly one of the hottest,passionate and most realistic I've ever read .Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Very well written and I absolutely love the chemistry between characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too much cocking/arching of eyebrows...

aliens from a different world?

corny, i thought - can't explain it...

iĺl still read it, though not fascinated...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES