All Comments on 'I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 03'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 12 years ago
WELL,

keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good stuff

Keep it coming you bookmarked!

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

You got me hooked with your storytelling; well above average. My opinion, I admit. I sampled your story 'cause I've ridden bikes for many years and was interested to see how you would weave riding into the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

I found the first 3 chapters to be worth reading; I hope that the story hasn't ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total drivel.

One of the worst! 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The previous anon says he doesn't like it.

But he seems to be coming back to read every chapter!!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just garbage.

Its amazing what sometimes come out of a writers ass. "1*".

qhml1qhml1almost 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonomous

Whew! I didn't think you were going to grace us with your witty, insightful comments there for awhile. Ann[do you mind if I call you Ann? It seems like we've bonded], Thanks so much. Apparently you've gone back and read everything I've ever written, and took the time and trouble to comment on them all. That must make you my biggest fan. I'm a little troubled though, Ann. You have repeatedly called me a thief and I don't understand why. My wife says maybe I've stolen your affections.

If that's the case, let me apologize. I didn't mean to lead you on. I'm sure you're REALLY cute and have a great personality, but I've been with my wife for 31 years and I'm not inclined to make a domestic adjustment at this time. We'll always have Literotica, though. I'm about to post two new stories and can't wait for your feedback.

Pleas Ann, don't be a stranger.

Love you, mean it

QHML1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OK qhml, but only if I can call you Hugo.

And its Annabel. I see you are still up to your old tricks. It's good to see that some people are persistent. And I wish you luck,you will need it,sooner or later. You see,what goes around comes around..

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
I like this series - 5 stars

Don't know why Ann doesn't like it. Interesting and well written.

BigK10BigK10over 11 years ago
LMAO!

It must be a "Love-Hate" relationship that keeps Ann coming back for more, but complaining about it each time. She's most assuredly "in touch with her feminine side" to be such a "bitch!" (j/k) I bet Ann's a hottie to have that kind of attitude! ;-)

I've enjoyed every story so far, and I hope that you keep on writing! (Here's the deal--you keep on writing them and I'll keep on giving them 5's!) Actually, they've all earned them so far; there's even a few i would've given higher ratings, if I could.

Enjoy!

Big K

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Missed something

When a girl passes out like that there is one thing that HAS to be done :- Shave her pussy!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Kicked his bike?

A temper tantrum induced kicking of his bike by a no-fucking-until-marriage twit that required re-painting of a tank. No reason to keep her unless daddy's money is a draw. Well written and I'm enjoying it. Interested to see where it goes.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

Let’s see, she wants to stay a virgin, which is TOTALLY her right.

But she has to sneak around with him, which isn’t really right, and they have made NO commitments to each other, so by what right is she acting jealous?

I was SURE he was going to find her with another guy when he went to the college.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Still fun

Can't see how it will end well, but fun for now.

J

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting plot so far

This is interesting so far, well thought out.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Nicely building up

Another great chapter

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
5 More!!!

I enjoyed this chapter. So many opportunities for cheating wasted. I'm glad you're keeping the bad drama at bay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Like a True Biker would let her slide for kicking his Bike over .. No way that would happen

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Being 78 years old, I can still remember college days and the assholes we were. This story brings a lot of smiles and laughter to my old bones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know how to build-up the intrigue in the story-line.

5*

BJ

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

I must have missed part one or what ever prelude this story has, because in part two you mention several mature women he has been intimate with?

Otherwise it’s a good story so far, Cece is very immature girl, childish in her behaviour, a real “Daddy’s “ girl, not something you can forge a future with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a great descriptive sentence;;;the sight of me on the floor and CeCe on the bed with her legs straight up in the air, biting a pillow and making sounds like a bullfrog being strangled while I nibbled was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen.;;; what does a bullfrog being strangled sound like? fun story so far. very descriptive adjectives. rk

xhunter4uxhunter4u9 months ago

Legendary dialogue, riveting story, just enough sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never cared for the all the drinking and partying in college. Didn't like it in this story either. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have no idea what a bullfrog being strangled sounds like. But based on the noises ladies have made when I've been at their gates on heaven it must include ooooohhhhhmyyyyygoooodddddd and uugghhhyesssssssugggghhhh 😆 BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8990 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS