All Comments on 'I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 02'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More racist shit.

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is still

No Phoenix... nothing will rise fron these ashes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he opened Pandora's box

He is getting he wanted for his wife and his wife is getting the best of this deal.. Yes I like this tale or is it a tale... This plays out in a lot of relationships..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well told

There was a lot of empathy here along with hot sex exposed in a believable way. Please write more.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Stay in the other categoreis

your writing will be better rec'd there. This has a bit of a sophomoric, high school vibe given off by the husband and friend Kevin, young people saying stupid shit and the wife cant be honest with her husband as she is with Kevin. The husband is not a character real men can identify with, his immature enthusiasm for sharing his wife, while getting left out of the proceedings, is contemptible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Need part three!

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 4 years agoAuthor
LOL.

Wow guys. It's just a story.

Hey anonymous user, why don't you tell me what you really think with your real accounts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ir

More ir shit in LW posted by an idiot. Fuck you and your colored boy.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
Good Story--considering the story you choose to tell.

Can't complain because you make it very clear what this story was about. My problem is I can't imagine how any man, who calls himself a man, can actually promote his wife fucking someone else.

Question--are you going to try to keep this story believable, considering your drastic suspension of belief? If so, now that you have wife and Kev admitting their earlier crush, it seems to me Kev must become her number one stud while hubby gradually only gets to only supply the living expenses. If you know another way to keep this plot within the bounds of possible, show us.

Good Luck! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Waiting for the next chapter

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
This story

Did not make sense according to the title. "I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret" is not the same as "I Wanted My Wife to Fuck My Black Buddy and I Talk About It". No where is the wife's side of things told and now she's being discussed like a side of beef. Thanks author, you really dipped low for this one.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 4 years agoAuthor
ShadowRosie

How does the title not make sense? This is being told in the husband's POV.

I also did not state at the beginning of the story that there would be a wife's perspective in this story, although it's very tempting for me to do it. I personally love writing in the female perspective.

I appreciate you using a real account to tell me what you're thinking.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
This was difficult

I wonder whether two men really could talk together in this manner about the details of their sexual exploits? Certainly to me the language used here by Mr Ashes just didn't sound natural. Boasting about conquests is normal in some circles, but this was different.

Explaining to any person who is turned on by hearing the fine details would be a strange experience, let alone describing those details to a spouse.

If anybody told me in this way about the details of their sexual activities I would feel very embarrassed -- not only for me, but for them too. This was more than just "I really liked it" and "She was really into it", which would be a sort of overview.

This was details like "I toyed with her badly, man. Sometimes I'd take myself out, and go back in again. Other times I'd flick my dick at her clit! I really made her beg me to put it back in. When I did, I shoved myself all the way in! You should've seen how she looked!"

I felt that Ch.02 didn't work as well as the first chapter, and probably it couldn't be expected to. Mercifully, it was short.

Lue

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
couldn't find the minus button

it rose from the cesspool

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Back

Story would be best served by falling back into the ashes or perhaps a new fire.

hugplxhugplxover 4 years ago
Just a question

I can totally understand people being into non-monogamous relationships. What I don't get is when either party doesn't care when straight up lying comes into the picture.

Even if you get turned on by being cuckolded, what's the point if you don't see/participate? The bit where the protag said 'it's actually hot that she lied about it' kinda strained credulity a bit too far for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"This was now my moment to cherish her."

Enjoy it while you can, because the sound you hear soon afterwards will be the sound of your marriage being flushed down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The lying.

I'm a cuckold since the early days of our marriage; possibly even from our engagement days. It was all good as long as she was honest and kept me in the loop. It all went sour for us in her last relationship, with her boss, when I caught her in obvious lies. Our marriage became very strained. The key to making a cuckold lifestyle work is honesty and openness. Otherwise, a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would read another chapter

I would like to read of the cuck watching or being involved.

Do you think that some people are writing multiple comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT, gave you a 5 [***** (4.75/5=95%)]! The story is 100% my cup of tea. Megan is a keeper. Period.

This is a love strory wrapped in a sex story!

I would LOVE to see Megan, Vic & Kev in a ménage à trois, provided that Megan wants it. Of course Kev should move in. That would be polyandry. That would not mean Megan is a slut, it would mean Megan loves, &/or loves to have sex with, 2 men. (There definitely is room for two men in her heart.)

If i were one of Megan's 2 husbands in a real ménage à trois, I would think I've died & gone to heaven!

To the author: Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
can I get one too?

WOW, you got a lying sack of shit for a wife. Congrats!

Can we all get cucked by some black guy like you? You are Soooo lucky

NOT

What kind of sick fucks are you?

But keep on writing, you might get lucky and find that cheating slut you once only dreamed/wrote about.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Weaker than Chapter 1

Hopefully you’ll address the lying. Lots of ways you can take it. Some good some bad but it needs to be addressed

954Hard954Hardover 3 years ago

It will be interesting to see why the wife held back when she told her accounts of the evening. Didn’t want to hurt her husband? She loved the black cock and was worried that she is now whore? Or downplayed it to minimize hubby’s jealousy so that he will want her to keep doing it to satisfy his cuck needs

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The husband is pathetic poor excuse of a man.

1/5

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

Who is the arrant liar? What is his/her goal ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Give up your man card pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous