All Comments on 'I Took His Wife ... Ch. 02'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

Hope they reconnect

GreyMatter46GreyMatter467 months ago

Love your story telling narrative style. Thanks.

Comentarista82Comentarista827 months ago

An appropriate cliffhanger...although I still don't like the idea (never will).

Seems he owns her, body, mind, soul...and womb! NO WAY she's not pregnant with his child! Only thing is to this point, we also don't know what she is good at (what kind of job skills she has)...but him bringing up how they would support each other and the baby was very responsible. Nice way to get the dig in to prove he'd been boinking Peggy instead of her.

Love it and hope to read another quality installment soon. 5

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

Jen has to return to her lover with the baby he gave her.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Very well written, but unfortunately there are no likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, a woman he met for the first time a few days ago and had hot sex with, returns 3 or 4 days later and now wants him to give her a baby?? Run away would be the best advice. In the real world, doom and gloom is on the horizon.

Also agree with muskyboy, no likeable characters here.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

The story is very good and I am enjoying it immensely . AAAAAA++++++

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

It is well-written, with good dialogue, and good descriptions. The plot at this point is unbelievable because a mature woman having sex on the first day she meets a guy and then moving in with him and wanting his baby is not rational or logical, I think the characters are likable. He is a male taking advantage of a horney female in distress. She is obviously distraught and does not think straight. We, however, will see where the author takes us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some weird ass directions these stories take for contrived cliffhangers. He accepted her decisions without any arguments or discussions and it was pretty vague still ("I'll be back... later"). *cracks whip* I just hope there's no more bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous