All Comments on 'I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 04'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
About time too!

I was beginning to wonder if Momma was ever going to benefit from her son's 'talent', i was also wondering why, with so many 'clients', our young hero hadn't become a father sooner. HE, obviously, had never bothered with birth control and, if any of his conquests were employing safe sex, they were keeping it a secret. A great story from a master of his trade.

5/5 (As if it could have been anything else!)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

It would be great if Marie and her mother would be pregnant at the same time.

Sweet story, with a lot of hot sex, just a good read.

I'm glad that he finally has his mother as one of his harem. With him taking care of his mother's sexual life, it makes the story so much better to me.

Thanks for the series, it is a good story, and hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It's time to put away the tool back in the toolbox until the next story. No coke this time but great story finish Dawg. Hurry with the next one,ciao.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To 'Anonymous'

Sorry but I can't be peddling Coke all the time! Been pretty busy lately but the finishing touches are currently being put on my next offering. Hope you all like it!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great tale of incest and fornication...

Hot all the way through. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

biggest problem I have is the "Super Stud". I loved the way it started but I like to think that women who are married have a little more reluctance to get involved. Otherwise all women want is a hard long cock. I think you had a good idea but got convoluted with too many characters. I would have like to see the chapter with the school A.P. drawn out a little more. Other wise good story. by the way I am female.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

the women who are married seem to be extremely sexually frustrated so i can understand them getting in on some casual sex with someone who can definately satisfy them. only problem i have with this series.... it ran out too quickly T_T oh well at least there's other stories of his to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well... this is awkward...

Hey, Dezurtdawg. I'm the anonymous fella from 9/7/11, on the first chapter of this tale. Yep. Well, I wanted to let you know a few things. 1: I'm actually not normally a very angry person! Truly. I do have some "issues" when it comes to infidelity though... if you hadn't guessed. 2: This is a total cop-out, I realize, but just as an fyi, I was on a bit of a bender the night I wrote the rather vehement, highly vitriolic rant in question. Yeah, my higher brain functions were inhibited by a combination of powerful prescription sleep-aids/psychotropic meds, pain killers, and a wee bit of alcohol. (the drugs weren't recreational in nature... I was supposed to be on them... the alcohol... not so much) So, I apologize for my...spectacularly violent vomiting of words. I truly am not in the habit of threatening (or "not threatening" as it were) writers of materiel I disagree with. Or people in general, to be precisely imprecise. Again, my apologies.

As to the infidelity bit: Well, I truly hate adulterers, of every stripe. (wrong author then, huh? lol) And yeah...I tend to see them as somewhat subhuman. Betraying a covenant like that...why the fuck did you take the oath in the first place then? Or, if you decide to break it, do it already! Don't just fuck around while pretending you're not. bleh. Which makes it all the more irritating for me that I find myself so deeply drawn into the vivid scenes of sex and such that you deliver. It truly is maddening. ;)

As for the soldier bit, I know damn well that it's painful for the half of the relationship that stays at home while the other goes off to fight. But that's the burden all soldiers' spouses (male or female) must carry. And it's no less agonizing for the soldier overseas! I don't know the woman you mentioned as having been hurt by her husband’s absence due to military service. I also don't know her husband. So I can't judge their marriage, or even hazard a guess. But I CAN say that her pain is no different than that of any other soldiers/marines/sailor/airmans' spouse. And that aforementioned "volunteering" is not a shameful act. It is an act of sacrifice. An act of honor. And a spouse who can't handle the "horniness" or pain of having their spouse gone while fulfilling that duty, without cheating...should not have married them in the first place. But regardless of all that... you can't cheat (male or female) on a person sacrificing that much for you, for country, and for freedom, while remaining human in my book. It's just how I see it, and it's not gonna change anytime soon. But, like you said, you're just a frickin writer. My vitriol was deeply misdirected. I still hate that part of the book, mind. But that's all that need have been said.

So, I hate this bloody story, but I can't resist it at the same time. ah well. (seriously dude! He LIKED his sister’s husband? And yet he knocked her up? gah! *claps hands over mouth* I'm done now...)

PS: I'm also the anonymous from "Take care of my wife little brother" (or something like that) Who mentioned being drawn in to your "pathetic stories" Yeah, that probably was worth a two... ;P

PPS: the "un-fucking-believable" was meant as in "you did what!? Unbelievable. Just...unbelievable!" not to suggest it was unbelievable that a soldier's wife would cheat on him. As for the story you mentioned...that poor bastard. If he truly believed her...damn. But wow, what a bitch.

Long winded? who? If you read this whole thing...I might have to stop putting needles in my voodoo doll of you. lol jk (about having a voodoo doll of you, that is) ;)

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
where is the rest of it

Why did you stop this without getting Mom and sis together, or some of the other women pregnant, even Mom. And you had his fingers in several asses but never once had his dick in one.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To: Awkward anonymous

Apology accepted. Many times the author creates characters that they want people to hate, like I did! Guess it worked for you.

As for me, I KNOW that Kathy Bates is an incredible actress, but no way can I watch her in anything. Not since I "watched" her cut off James Cann's feet! I love a scary movie but that one really got to me in a bad way!

PS, you should probably gently throw away your voodoo doll as I haven't felt anything yet! With such a LOOOONNNNGGG comment, you must be able to write some stories yourself so why not try it? Peace out!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story but the pattern got old. Your character fucked each one of them the same way each time. No two lovers are the same and it would make the story so much better if you treated them each differently. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
STORY FLIES OFF THE PAGE

Torrid episodes, told with a master's touch. I could almost smell the lovers and taste their kisses. a FIVE doesn't seem high enough

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 10 years ago
More Please!

An excellent series, told with a masterful touch. Though I think you should continue with the handyman making each of his ladies (including his Mom) pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Wonderful story and told so well! I could almost smell the sex and sex does have a scent of its own. ooooooooooohhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need more chapters to finish

Does Matt go to college? become wealthy? marry Jess and continue to please both families?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
five, but worth less

This is a really good story. But like some of your others, you manage to self-destruct somewhere in it. The part with June and Jessica and then with Nichole were really not part of the story. They are interesting, but distracting from the main story, which is about he and his customers. How they need him, about their sexual relationships, and about the neglect and total obliviousness of their husbands. Jessica's story, while very good, doesn't flow with his story of his custometers. The paragraphs with Nichole in them could be redacted completely and no one would notice the difference. It seems that you so frequently feel the need to introduce characters and situations that have nothing to do with the story, or are something that just dilutes it all together. Kudos for a good story, but you need to edit it better and don't worry about a story being shorter if it maintains its flow. You are gifted. Do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Well timed and held my interest to the end.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

Great series, probably your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of my favorite stories.

Fantastic writing. I admire your talent with words. The sequence and timing is excellent. You are a great erotic story writer.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Keep it going!

This was an incredibly hot story, one of your best, next to Man of the Family/Family Matters, and Eva stories. In my opinion, I definitely think you should continue this story, and have Matt impregnate the rest of his female harem members. I think anyone and everyone would agree that it would make this story so much hotter if managed to Janet, June, Jessica, Nichole, and many of his other harem members pregnant. One big secret, yet happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
man oh man

So he has made his sister pregnant, what about his mother, has he made himself a brother or a sister? And the rest of the harem, how many kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit same same

Matt meets woman. Matt fucks woman. Woman tells Matt he has a huge cock and how he makes her orgasm.

Maybe he has an Aunt or a cousin, his old babysitter etc.

Enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Please continue the series.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I wonder why the story tags dont mention cheating?

This entire story is about cheating in my opinion.

That wouldnt be too bad if the husbands where abusive, or cheating themselves, but they arent. They are just a lot away from home trying to earn money.

So in my opinion the guy is just an egoistical self-satisfied fuck beast.

I dont really see any attenuating circonstances for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the same as Loving Wives only from the cheating wife’s perspective. I don’t like those wives & I don’t like these. Since most of his customers are married he’s a home wrecker. He didn’t have to fuck the married ones. Turned me off.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to see this story continue

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Good series. In fiction as in real life, everyine gets what they deserve and/or earn. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous