I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are incredible mom, I love you so much! I'm glad you liked it!"

"Liked it!?!?" mom gasped. "That is SO far from describing how I feel. I fucking LOVED it and I don't EVER want you to stop fucking me! It may be wrong in most people's eyes but your cock is the only one I will ever want inside of me again!" Mom stopped then and kissed me passionately before giving me a super tight squeeze with her pussy as she said, "So my wonderful son, just how long will it take you to recover enough for us to do this again?"

I flexed my shaft inside of her and her eyes bulged out as she gasped, "Are you kidding me? Are you REALLY ready to go right now?" I gave her three hard thrusts and she gasped "Oh god son, I need it again! Fuck me some more and make me cum on your magnificent cock!"

She was still holding me tight so I just held her as well and easily flipped over onto my back as mom gasped "Oh my!" Once we were in this new position I smiled up at her as my hands found her tits and began mauling them. "My goodness, aren't you just full of surprises? Now what?"

"Mom, I love you but right now I want YOU to fuck ME! Ride my cock and show me just how you want me to make you cum! As for me, I am going to check out this incredibly sexy body that's on top of me!"

"Do you really think your old mom is sexy?"

"Oh god mom, first of all you are not 'old'. Second, I have known for years that you have 'SEXY!!!' painted all over you! If d...if you know who can't see it then he is simply insane...or blind!"

"Well then you can take your pick because he hasn't noticed me in ages." Mom leaned down and gave me an incredible kiss that hinted of the wonderful things that we would be doing together. All the while her hips were slowly lifting nearly off of me before slowly taking me fully within her again.

"Gosh mom, I think I can feel every ridge in your pussy when you move like this."

"I know, I think I can count the bumps and veins on your marvelous hard cock. I don't think I've ever felt anything like this. Never before has a man fucked me, or let me fuck him, like this! They all wanted it to be fast and hard which I do like, but god this is just too incredible for words." She looked into my eyes from about 6 inches before groaning loudly as her lips met mine for a very long kiss. Her hips never stopped moving but yet they never seemed TO move. God the slowness of this fuck was mind bending in its sensuality.

After about twelve or so minutes mom whispered into my ear, "Don't move baby. Let me...oh god in heaven...do this...oh shit it feels so good...let me fuck you until I cum on your cock! Oh god son, I'm nearly there."

I stopped her words as I kissed her gently and my tongue danced lightly with hers. In spite of her request I had to do something so I pivoted my hips upward giving her slightly more cock to move on and just a bit more pressure against her g-spot. "Oh my god that feels so good! Oh baby! Oh son! Oh you marvelous man I love you with all my heart and soul! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Right...oh god right THERE!" With that cry mom came in a shuddering climax that shook her to her core and back.

Eventually her climax was over and she settled fully onto me sitting straight up on my fully impaled cock. "My god mom, I have never seen any woman look more beautiful than you did when you came just now! I feel so lucky to have been able to see it."

"Oh baby!" mom gasped, "I have NEVER came so hard in my life! I didn't think it was possible to cum that hard!"

My hands trailed up her body over her breasts making her moan and then on to her face where I gently stroked her and brushed the matted hair from her face. "Mom, I was nearly there when you came. Maybe another minute and I would have filled you again."

Mom interrupted me saying, "Oh god son, fuck me hard and give it to me! I WANT you to cum inside of me again! Roll us over and FUCK ME!"

"No mom, I want to do it like this. I want to watch your face bouncing above me while I pound my cock into you! I want to see your face above me when my cock fills your pussy with my sperm! Just stay there and let me move you like I need to."

"Okay son. Just fuck your mother and fill me with cum!"

My hands slid down her sexy shape to her hips and I lifted her up about seven inches or so then said "Don't move mom! If I'm right we are both going to love this!" Then I started moving my hips up and down driving my cock fully into her again before pulling as far back as I could. Our bit of stillness had given my balls a chance to recover but they still needed to empty out so I knew this would not take long.

Mom was moaning as she looked down at me as I gradually picked up my pace pumping up into her quivering pussy. I moved her hips back just a bit and instantly noticed I was putting extreme pressure on her g-spot with each pass of my shaft. I gave her no warning other than my hands gripping her hips tighter when my legs started powering my shaft rapidly into her.

I gasped "Oh mom!" at the same time she groaned "Oh son!" as my shaft was thrusting hard into her at about two strokes per second. After about thirty seconds my left foot slipped so I stopped to reposition. Mom looked down at me with lust crazed eyes and said, "Do IT! Fuck me HARD and give it to ME! I want it ALL! Fuck me SON! Cum inside of me!"

I silenced her with about ten powerful thrusts in no more than 3 seconds. She looked at me in wonderment as I then resumed pumping up into her at that same pace, my cock slamming hard into her and crushing her clit between us. After about thirty seconds her tight pussy was pushing me over the edge and I groaned, "Oh god mom, I'm nearly there!"

"Don't stop! Oh fuck that's so good! Oh god baby, I'm umph -- ooof -- oaph -- umph -- oh -- fuck -- oh god I'm going to cum too!" Her face and eyes exploded into joy unfettered just as my balls blasted out the first of seven hard and long ropes of mother fucking cum into her convulsing pussy.

"Oh mom I'm cumming!"

"Do it! Cum in me! Fuck ME! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Then she dropped her face down to mine and she kissed me like it would be our last! Our bodies moved on pounding onto the other's until each of us was finally past our climax.

Mom's hips pressed down tight onto me and we each moaned as her vaginal muscles clamped onto me super tight. This new sensation pulled one last rope of cum from my cock and mom groaned out, "Oh god yes, you make me feel so loved! Oh my baby boy is such a MAN!"

Her lips clamped onto mine and we kissed sensuously for several minutes. Eventually we stopped kissing and mom softly said, "Wow, you really know how to fuck! I'm done for a while but is it okay if I just lie here awhile longer to enjoy feeling your cock pulse inside of me?"

I kissed her quickly before saying, "Thanks for the compliment mom, but it takes a quite a woman to really make it this good! And I won't mind if you stay where you are for the rest of the day."

Happily she snuggled into my arms with her face on my chest and her legs down on either side of my own. After a minute she very softly whispered, "Your da.......I mean, I've NEVER been able to be like this with a man before! This makes me love you even more than before." She kissed my chest and snuggled into me closer as if trying to mesh our bodies together.

A few minutes later I heard her breathing change to the rhythmic pattern of sound sleep. I kissed her on the top of her head and whispered "I love you so much mom!" My arms wrapped around her waist and soon I joined her in slumber land.

I awoke to a wonderful sensation on my rock hard cock. Opening my eyes I saw my mom sitting up like a jockey as she moved easily on and off of me as she fucked herself with my happy to oblige shaft. "Hi mom, you look beautiful like that!"

"Hi yourself, you mother fucker you! And thanks, I'm glad you like how I look because I want you to see me like this one hell of a lot! Now how about you help out your tired mother and roll us over and fuck me some more?"

"It will be my pleasure!" And I did just that as we spent the rest of the day fucking in every room of the house! Mom came at least once in each room while I ended up cumming in every other room. My balls struggled to keep up but in the end we were both extremely well satisfied. I nearly laughed out loud when mom called Andrea (customer of mine a block away, 34 and one sexy fuck) to tell her I would not be at her house that day. She said I was in bed, looked very tired and she just couldn't get me up! Andrea really sounded disappointed when she told mom that she hoped I felt better real soon!

Then mom went to town sucking my cock and soon I was more than 'up' enough as we went back to fucking each other senseless. Mom was definitely one sex starved woman who wanted to make up for lost time! By the end of the day while my cock was softening from pumping her full with at least my seventh load of cum mom looked into my eyes and said, "Son, you are right where I want you to be from now on! The only time we will not sleep together is when...um...you know who is home. Don't worry; we will still manage to be together every day even though he is home." And that is how it worked out, mom and I sharing her bed for about 24 days out of each month!

********

Another 3 months went by and school was winding down. I still thought I had the happiest customer group in town! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have 33 women that I was fucking at least once each month with most of them being 3 or more times. The frosting on my cake was that included in my 'harem' were my sister and finally my own mother! I don't understand the husbands of these women for ignoring them like they do! But hey, it got my, um, foot in the door and none of them want me to stop.

Today I parked at my sister Marie's house and carried my tools to her door. As usual I gave it one hard knock and then went right in. She came running to me naked as the day is long (god she is SO fucking HOT!) and jumped into my arms smiling ear to ear. After a heated kiss I said, "HI sis, I'm happy to see you too!"

"Hi brother mine, how's Uncle Matt doing today?" I looked at her questioningly and she went on, "I'm pregnant, daddy! We're going to have a baby! (kiss) Oh god isn't this wonderful! Oh damn I am SO horny since I found out! (kiss) I REALLY want you to make me cum today! (kiss) And then I'm going to give my wonderful brother the absolute best blowjob on record! I love you sooooo much and I am so happy that you gave me your child! Thank you (kiss), thank you (kiss), thank you!" Lonnnnnnnggggg kiss! I never used my toolbox that day, but my tool sure got a workout!

No way was her baby anybody else's but she never told her husband, nice guy that he is.

12